What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another indian with inferiority complex, the guy is a USN Officer, has nothing to do with Pakistan - OK

Rafi bhai, careful with the 'Indian inferiority complex', it really hits them hard 'you know where'. They'll start complaining about it like they did on the other thread, even though it is them that started it.

You're right. Regardless it's the best Navy in S. Asia, that's all that matters. And it's expanding every year like never before. All that matter is that they give the same performance. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another indian with inferiority complex, the guy is a USN Officer, has nothing to do with Pakistan - OK
Some people have immense difficulty in understanding simple things ... It is beyond me what do USN sailors got to do with Pakistan ?

My fellow Indians,

here is the link of the site 'Reddit'.In this particular link ,A US navy sailor explain about his experience on INS Delhi.He answers the questions asked about his experience to other users of the site.please go though the whole page.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA. : IAmA

I now see its a repost.Anyways.

The pak navy is no good either.
Last edited by vikrams; Today at 02:28 AM.
Check the start of the thread ... A Indian posted it then he was faced with criticism so he edited it and added these words ( Oh even Pakistanis are no good :rofl: ) which cant be found anywhere in the article ... Wonderful ! Did USN sailors say something about PN ?

Rafi bhai, careful with the 'Indian inferiority complex', it really hits them hard 'you know where'. They'll start complaining about it like they did on the other thread, even though it is them that started it.

WILCO and OUT.

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

This is the kicker bro - I can vouch that is a USN military uniform, as have interacted with their personnel.
Definitively a clincher.

No it has to do with pakstan.. u are jealous of them :lol:.They destroyed karachi in 71 and pakstan surrendered before India .this is the reason you r jealous and trying to malign them;)

He even talks about caste system ! Now who on earth would do that ?? ;):azn:

Someone who has - say, spent 5 days on a IN vessel - interacting with their sailors - getting to know them - hey is this a trick question? :rofl:

No it has to do with pakstan.. u are jealous of them :lol:.They destroyed karachi in 71 and pakstan surrendered before India .this is the reason you r jealous and trying to malign them;)

71' before that we ruled you, for a thousand years, and all you got to show for it, is 71. Jealous of india a poor, hungry country that Africans look down on, no sonny.

He even talks about caste system ! Now who on earth would do that ?? ;):azn:

u cant imagine what these guys can do. On one other forum they were planning how to destroy our economy and steal our IT industry. imagine their jealosy :rofl:

^ caste system isn't used in the military when you enter the military you enter as an Indian not a Jat Rajput or Dogra w.e the IN has people from many castes and cultures not just 1 specific caste

Now , you have hit a raw nerve. Dont be so ruthless ! LOL !

No it has to do with pakstan.. u are jealous of them .They destroyed karachi in 71 and pakstan surrendered before India .this is the reason you r jealous and trying to malign them
Here comes another one ... Now who the hell will disagree with me that some people cant help dragging Pakistan into every thread ? If you cant refute them , derail (the thread ofcourse lol ) them :rofl:

71' before that we ruled you, for a thousand years, and all you got to show for it, is 71. Jealous of india a poor, hungry country that Africans look down on, no sonny.

for 1000 years there was no Indian navy. :lol:

and since they made u surrender and halved Pakistan thats y ur jealous:azn:

Now , you have hit a raw nerve. Dont be so ruthless ! LOL !
Nothing to contribute right ? Shall i begin about complete air superiority in 1965 war ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom