What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The land of Pakistan has nothing at all to do with the people and civilization of the Ganges which your culture is based on, I am a proud Pakistani Punjabi Jatt - india is a totally foreign civilization to us.

48' more than a third of J&K liberated, 65 stalemate with us capturing more indian land. 99 we still control some vital peaks and land from which our Arty observers can bring in accurate fire, to close your vital highways.

Contradictory ! So you are jatt !

The Jat people (Hindi: जाट Jāṭ, Punjabi: ਜੱਟ Jaṭṭ) are historically an Indo-Aryan ethnic group native to the Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Jammu, Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan areas.

Originally most of the Jats were Hindu. Some of these Jats were converted to Islam and Sikhism as was the case with other castes and clans, and now call themselves Jat-Muslims and Sikh Jatt respectively.

Jat people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When Pakistani members get ruthless, you get to hear comments like these from the Indians:

So let's not go there. Do not bring Pakistan in here ;)

All they can do is cry, like in real life, they are totally passive.

The Jat people (Hindi: जाट Jāṭ, Punjabi: ਜੱਟ Jaṭṭ) are historically an Indo-Aryan ethnic group native to the Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Jammu, Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan areas.

Originally most of the Jats were Hindu. Some of these Jats were converted to Islam and Sikhism as was the case with other castes and clans, and now call themselves Jat-Muslims and Sikh Jatt respectively.

Where is the contradiction?

CUT THE CRAP ! We aren't here to learn ethnicity
BTW this Wiki was being called biased in another thread ? What happened now ?

IN operates the best floating targets in the Indian Ocean. It would be a miracle if they don't sink by themselves in a battle.

Now we have a another one pretending to be American ! Where is Bilal Hider? Administer your language test to this guy ! Lets see you can "bust hm" !!!

One victory and he's so happy lol Dude we ruled you for 1000 years ... We must have defeated you 100 times in that period ... Do you see someone talking about that ? No right ? Since the thread is about IN

you personally ruled ? are you a Mughal?If not then what does We stands for?

The capital of Mughals was Delhi , so actually we ruled over you ,

you personally ruled ? are you a Mughal?If not then what does We stands for?

The capital of Mughals was Delhi , so actually we ruled over you ,
you personally defeated us ? :rofl:
What can i say if you lack common sense ?

I actually felt bad for them on the other thread seeing how hurt they were.

They can try to wriggle out of this as much as they can, but it is a fact that a USN Officer - served for 5 days on the flagship of the IN with no-less than a two star admiral at the helm - and found the standards pitifully low. No obfuscation and trying to bring Pakistan into the discussion, when the OP himself is indian can deny these facts.

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

"india is a totally foreign civilization to us."

This !! then he claims to be Jatt? Still didnt get ???

It is, and I am - comprende

IN operates the best floating targets in the Indian Ocean. It would be a miracle if they don't sink by themselves in a battle.

I hope our enemies keep thinking that as we put more of these on the ocean.

INS%2BKochi.jpg

dscn4707.jpg

view%2Bfrom%2Bthe%2Bwindow.jpg

DSC_3211-748232.jpg

INS%2BSatpura.jpg

INSTabar.jpg

2ac3a7f2-c98c-439f-bf4b-57df362bc867.Full.jpg

INS_kamorta_20100419.jpg

One victory and he's so happy lol Dude we ruled you for 1000 years ... We must have defeated you 100 times in that period ... Do you see someone talking about that ? No right ? Since the thread is about IN

In fact, the Indians are still bitter about Pakistan 'breaking away' from the Indian subcontinent, despite all their efforts of trying to stop it from happening. I would say that is another victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom