- Hong Kong
- Shanghai
- Beijing
- Macau
- Tianjin
- Chengdu
- Hainan

apart from others

You warmogers are amazing. Reading thru the comments made, I would assume that you crave to see a day when your country takes on a big heavyweight.

If nukes are your answers, I would say China's hit list would be all of India.

You would be back to stone age buddy! Be careful what you wish for.

You warmogers are amazing. Reading thru the comments made, I would assume that you crave to see a day when your country takes on a big heavyweight.

So what is your answer?

So true.....

1.USA realized that India is the best bet for countering China. It started multiples steps of programs. Fundamentally allow India to have nukes but only at a pace it needs to counter China. PM Manmohan singh is very quick in being aggressive against China in terms of rhetoric and also body language. However, when it comes to Pakistan he goes through Havana,Shraml-e-Sheikhs,Thimpu agreements.
That makes sense.

How long is PM Singh's term? He was re-elected in 2009. Does he step down by 2013? Or will can be re-elected? I've heard of Raul Gandhi as the next leader. Is he also very anti-China?

Funny, their nuclear stockpile is composed of small fissile devices and their 6,000 km missile is still in testing, still they run their mouth.

So what is your answer?
The answer is the original post itself. The original post is how I expect China will deal with a hostile India. It ends with India losing a conventional war badly and then breaking up.

well its very funny you call india west ... when india is like a teacher to you ...

heard about

Budhaa ???

these ppl in dos time made thr religion around Budhaa ... and now they are lectring us on mind sets .. ..

it was chinese traveler first here to come india and learn from Indian civilization ... heard about Faxiang. ???

our civilization ruled ur thoughts 1000s years ago ....

you so called chest thumping high IQ chinese ...

No, I haven't heard of it coming from India. But have your heard of elephant being God? But that is base on my mind sets...

That makes sense.

How long is PM Singh's term? He was re-elected in 2009. Does he step down by 2013? Or will can be re-elected? I've heard of Raul Gandhi as the next leader. Is he also very anti-China?
2014 will 've next general elections.I wont think before 2014 he will step down.even if he steps down or some other party comes to power its relation with usa will remain same as it is now.

@ajtr
No need to give a reply to a person whose IQ is below ZERO its just a waste of your time and this thread is just a bullshit

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

Funny, their nuclear stockpile is composed of small fissile devices and their 6,000 km missile is still in testing, still they run their mouth.

I wouldn't be sure of the first part. Indians are as secretive about their nuclear program as any chinese high level defence project. Expect similar surprises.

I'm astonished that very few posters, if any mentioned the delivery systems before this. That indeed is India's achilles heel.

Considering that we declared "no first use" policy only a decade ago, there has been some substantial progress towards achieving an operational nuke triad. Though deficiencies still exist.

With the successful testing of K4 SLBM last year and expected launch of Agni V this year, we are on the right track.Maybe, something like the french ASMP-A will complete the picture as I don't think air launched brahmos will have a nuke warhead. By around 2015, we will have the required deterrance in place.

All this with respect to China only, for Pakistan we have more than enough!

Last edited:
2014 will 've next general elections.I wont think before 2014 he will step down.even if he steps down or some other party comes to power its relation with usa will remain same as it is now.
Once India gets delivery of MMRCA, M777 and Apache, do you think PM Singh will do another "forward policy"? For example, declare that PLA has been violating the LAC and ordering the Indian army to expel them from Indian-side of LAC?

HongWu what kind of discusion were you expectin from this kind of thread? This thread is BS at best. What is most amazing is that senior members are also falling for this, you guys should know more.

I wouldn't be sure of the first part. Indians are as secretive about their nuclear program as any chinese high level defence project. Expect similar surprises.

I'm astonished that very few posters, if any mentioned the delivery systems before this. That indeed is India's achilles heel.

Considering that we declared "no first use" policy only a decade ago, there has been some substantial progress towards achieving an operational nuke triad. Though deficiencies still exist.

With the successful testing of K4 SLBM last year and expected launch of Agni V this year, we are on the right track.Maybe, something like the french ASMP-A will complete the picture as I don't think air launched brahmos will have a nuke warhead. By around 2015, we will have the required deterrance in place.

All this with respect to China only, for Pakistan we have more than enough!

With all due respect, I base my comment on the yields of the 6 Indian nuclear tests. It is unlikely that India will deliver a bomb design that has not been tested and if that is that case the bombs would be in the Hiroshima energy range. Pin pricks in terms of modern stockpile.

With all due respect, I base my comment on the yields of the 6 Indian nuclear tests. It is unlikely that India will deliver a bomb design that has not been tested and if that is that case the bombs would be in the Hiroshima energy range. Pin pricks in terms of modern stockpile.
than Israel will never fire back her Nukes coz they never tested them...

in my view ...the data provided from Pokhran II can be feeded in Super Comp.
and high yield Fission bombs can be simulated ..

like 40KTnuke data could be feeded for a 400 KT or 4MT bomb ...
and india is a advance nation in computing terms ...

right now all other advance nations like

us, china, russia, israel will be simulating tactical and strategic nukes in thr super comps ...

india has no first nuke policy ..

but if attacked first ...

india should reply with all high yield it can on the enemy...

message for china

lets do it and we will show you result

guys dont waste time here on thread the thread has no logic so dont waste your time

we would lke to see china on ground face to face

har pal jan hatli par le kar jiti hai hum kya himat kisi ki jo mere desh ko buri nazar se dekhe jai hind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom