What's new

The Second Indo-Chinese War (2013-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not, you are saying a 20 kt nuke can destroy a normal-sized city. I'm saying no.... Hiroshima / Nagasaki would not be considered "cities" today. They are only a few miles in diameter.

Beijing urban area is like what 60 km in diameter at least. Do the math as for how much you need.

Wrong, three or four nukes launched on Shanghai or Beijing can completely obliterate it. I am not considering the after effects like radiation here that will stay and make the place un-inhabitable.

There is a reason why all the real superpowers have multimegaton thermonuclear weapons!!!

Wrong again.

Megaton nukes were required in the era when delivery systems were not fully developed. Its not the case now. For example the CEP of Agni 3 (which can comfortably reach Beijing or Shangai) is about 50 m.

The US and Russia both use standard 400 kT nukes in their ICBMs and fyi no one exactly knows what is the capability of the Indian nukes.

Not intentionally, but obviously relations will get really bad before India tries to attack Three Gorges. By the way, I'm saying this purely as hypothetical.... in reality India is far far away from that ability as Bangladesh Air Force is from air-strikes on New Delhi.

Lol....go into your safety cocoon kid and dont come out.

The point is, there is no way India can achieve Mutually Assured Destruction towards China. Even India's entire nuclear arsenal could not destroy a single Chinese province. Your boasting regarding MAD is wasted.

The estimation of nuclear destructive power:

1. Russia ~ 1,273 megaton
2. USA ~ 570 megaton
3. China ~ 294 megaton
4. France ~ 55 megaton
5. UK ~ 16 megaton
6. Israel ~ 1.5 - 4 megaton
7. India ~ 0.8 - 1 megaton
8. Pakistan ~ 0.6 - 1 megaton
9. North Korea ~ Unknown

Link: NTI: Nuclear Disarmament

what a crap ... bro... correct your facts...

first of all.. <15kt is enough to destroy entire city of size Beijing or shangai or hongkong or any major city like New york, moscow , islamabad or delhi.....

secondly Megatons are created because of the CEP of the missile is not correct... if your have CEP less than km then a KT is enough for achieving the target...

Thirdly dont assume india doesnt have megaton capability because most of the agni V is capable of carrying 1 MT war head or MIRV of several KT war heads.. so clearly it states India has the capability and India is least interested in having such a big war heads because of the accuracy of the missiles

For example the CEP of Agni 3 (which can comfortably reach Beijing or Shangai) is about 50 m.
This must come from the same source as saying Agni-I can be made ICBM if the payload is made lighter and Agni-MMCX follows Agni-VIII.

j2Nph.jpg

Wow our country is well distributed with power compared to other countries around

Of course not, you are saying a 20 kt nuke can destroy a normal-sized city. I'm saying no.... Hiroshima / Nagasaki would not be considered "cities" today. They are only a few miles in diameter.

Beijing urban area is like what 60 km in diameter at least. Do the math as for how much you need.

There is a reason why all the real superpowers have multimegaton thermonuclear weapons!!!

Not intentionally, but obviously relations will get really bad before India tries to attack Three Gorges. By the way, I'm saying this purely as hypothetical.... in reality India is far far away from that ability as Bangladesh Air Force is from air-strikes on New Delhi.
hey do you even know how many years will it take for rehabilitation of 100s of square kms around beijing when even .5 KT nuke is droped on it....

all the economic, social, political, military and communication set ups wont be manned for years ahead ..

a 50 MT nuke's fireball is around 3 kms,,, n total damage around 30 kms,,,
and radiations will be same... on till 35 years... even the wind that will take radiations across 100s of kms....

three gorges dam can be destroyed with conventional warhead mounted on
brahmos, agni 2, agni 3 ....

what a crap ... bro... correct your facts...

first of all.. <15kt is enough to destroy entire city of size Beijing or shangai or hongkong or any major city like New york, moscow , islamabad or delhi.....

secondly Megatons are created because of the CEP of the missile is not correct... if your have CEP less than km then a KT is enough for achieving the target...

Thirdly dont assume india doesnt have megaton capability because most of the agni V is capable of carrying 1 MT war head or MIRV of several KT war heads.. so clearly it states India has the capability and India is least interested in having such a big war heads because of the accuracy of the missiles
india during pokharan 2 tested a two stage thermonuclear device with a boosted fission primary, its yield was downgraded from 200 KT (theoretical) to 40 KT for test purposes.

so india does have high yielded fission bombs,,,,

n we are talking about just 20KT,,,,

^ Sure.... I don't scoff at the stuff India buys but I sure scoff at the stuff Indian makes and exaggerates about :rofl:

^ Sure.... I don't scoff at the stuff India buys but I sure scoff at the stuff Indian makes and exaggerates about :rofl:

son be honest , you have been reading Humphrey Hawksley:azn:..
i read that book he wrote a few years ago . piece of crap of the first order . in no way realistic ... like you:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well all the world has doubt about chinese planes... still they are preparing for this threat,,

and regarding these Pakharan2 tests... do you think country who had exploded first nuke in 1974 wont be able to refine and design high yield nukes....

it was for test reduced to 40 kt but those falling on our enemies will be made to full yield capacity ... i belive around 200KT + ...

What vivid imagination. I especially like India's racial colonial mindset - lol - given that India was a - err - a colonial power??? ha

@ Thread starter

What a wet dream.

BTW, do the thread starter wanna say that after 2015 India will become invincible for china???????

In case of full scale war India's hit list will have:

- Three Gorges Dam
- Guangzhou
- Shenzhen
- Hong Kong
- Shanghai
- Beijing
- Macau
- Tianjin
- Chengdu
- Hainan

apart from others

What vivid imagination. I especially like India's racial colonial mindset - lol - given that India was a - err - a colonial power??? ha
It's kind of like Stockholm syndrome. A kind of mental slavery that makes them wish/think/feel/hope they are a colonialist. Because everyone knows Hindus are part of "the West."

It's kind of like Stockholm syndrome. A kind of mental slavery that makes them wish/think/feel/hope they are a colonialist. Because everyone knows Hindus are part of "the West."
well its very funny you call india west ... when india is like a teacher to you ...

heard about

Budhaa ???

these ppl in dos time made thr religion around Budhaa ... and now they are lectring us on mind sets .. ..

it was chinese traveler first here to come india and learn from Indian civilization ... heard about Faxiang. ???

our civilization ruled ur thoughts 1000s years ago ....

you so called chest thumping high IQ chinese ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom