What's new

The Second Indo-Chinese War (2013-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of like Stockholm syndrome. A kind of mental slavery that makes them wish/think/feel/hope they are a colonialist. Because everyone knows Hindus are part of "the West."

Well I don't know about India, but it seems you're really suffering from the said syndrome and wants to pull off an imperial Japan.

Better get some opium and give your brain a rest.

well its very funny you call india west ... when india is like a teacher to you ...

heard about

Budhaa ???
Heard of..... Nepal?

these ppl in dos time made thr religion around Budhaa ... and now they are lectring us on mind sets .. ..

it was chinese traveler first here to come india and learn from Indian civilization ... heard about Faxiang. ???
India is not a continuous civilization. The people living in the subcontinent in those days are not the same as the Indians today. In fact, the Indians today conquered them. So you murdered my teacher / jk

Heard of..... Nepal?

India is not a continuous civilization. The people living in the subcontinent in those days are not the same as the Indians today. In fact, the Indians today conquered them. So you murdered my teacher / jk
what are you saying. ...?

we follow the same way of life... our books are the same... our system is the same...

no one conquered no one ....

the moguls who came here were assimilated ...

our civilization - the way of life were never destroyed by the invaders ///

they themselves made india as thr home....

Last edited:
Heard of..... Nepal?

nepal ... you are really comes in -ve IQ level ...

Born c. 563 BCE or 623 BCE
Lumbini, today in Nepal --- nepal is a hindu nation... hey follow the same system ... heard about Gurkha's in Indian army ??

Died c. 483 BCE or 543 BCE (aged 80)
Kushinagar, today in India ...

today's india might not look the same but these all countries were once part of india
INCLUDING TIBBET

MOds it is seriously time to close the thread now.It is down to severs now.Nobody is attacking no one people...Get war mongers out

Man, I can't believe that you guys give HongWu creadibility by keeping on debating with him. If you guys believe the credibility of his article, then go ahead and respond to him. Otherwise, do a one post talking about how stupid is this posting and then ignore it. I cannot believe that there are almost 200 posts for a trolling article like this. Give you guys a hint, it this article is written in the Chinese, Pakistani or Turkish page, it won't receive over 2-3 pages of responses and it would end. Let this thread die.

200 replies for Idiotic and troll thread :lol:

So when u guys have decided to start Second Indo-Chinese War..?:lol:

HongWu finished his work and went away..
U guys are wasting u r time debating on this troll thread..:lol:

closeeeeeed!!!!!

Red_dawn.jpg

OH, thread starting idiot with wet dreams needs to get laid, not invade.

its really disappointing to see such pure fanboy and immature stuff getting so many posts.
the quality of discussions here is getting degraded day by day with many fanboys and immature members increasing . the only solution to this is not to reply to this fanboy stuff.
so i request all sane members to refrain from posting on such threads and to help maintaining respectable discussions.

It's kind of like Stockholm syndrome. A kind of mental slavery that makes them wish/think/feel/hope they are a colonialist. Because everyone knows Hindus are part of "the West."

Yea, that is a perfect logical and rational explanation for -

Non-Aligned Movement
Quit India Movement
Azad Hind Fauj
Bombay Mutiny
First War of Independence in 1857

I love it when people think things would go the way "they like"it to be.No one can predict it truely,Just admit it.

THE TREAD IS CLOSED NO MORE TROLLS......................

Yea, that is a perfect logical and rational explanation for -

Non-Aligned Movement
Quit India Movement
Azad Hind Fauj
Bombay Mutiny
First War of Independence in 1857
There is an Indian left that is anti-colonialist. But these days the left is weak. The primary political vision in New Delhi is neo-colonial with USA in place of UK. The best example is your PM Singh.

There is an Indian left that is anti-colonialist. But these days the left is weak. The primary political vision in New Delhi is neo-colonial with USA in place of UK. The best example is your PM Singh.
So true.....

1.USA realized that India is the best bet for countering China. It started multiples steps of programs. Fundamentally allow India to have nukes but only at a pace it needs to counter China. PM Manmohan singh is very quick in being aggressive against China in terms of rhetoric and also body language. However, when it comes to Pakistan he goes through Havana,Shraml-e-Sheikhs,Thimpu agreements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom