What's new

The Second Indo-Chinese War (2013-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is your answer?

I don't wish for war, never in my lifetime. I know that our natural resourses can only be limited. In times for growth and prosperity for any counrty, the hopes would only a be balance one.

Peace can only be the answer.

message for china

lets do it and we will show you result

guys dont waste time here on thread the thread has no logic so dont waste your time

we would lke to see china on ground face to face

har pal jan hatli par le kar jiti hai hum kya himat kisi ki jo mere desh ko buri nazar se dekhe jai hind
I look forward to that. Once India is broken down into little countries, then Pakistan can start treating the little Hindu countries like how big India treat them.

than Israel will never fire back her Nukes coz they never tested them...
First, it has Jewish-American scientists. Second, there was a suspected test in 1979.

India has never successfully tested a thermonuclear weapon. The last attempt failed.

I look forward to that. Once India is broken down into little countries, then Pakistan can start treating the little Hindu countries like how big India treat them.
yaa we indians are waiting ,,,

for china ... and whoever joins them ,,,

The Indian Army is the world’s second largest army in terms of military personnel, and the largest in terms of active manpower.

the planet will see the biggest Army in its history ,,,

millions of young men will voluntarily joins the armed forces ...

to teach BULLY china a lesson ...

The Indian Army is the world’s second largest army in terms of military personnel, and the largest in terms of active manpower.

India has more manpower than China even because of youthful demographics. But there is no match really. India is 1/4 of China's economy (maybe even lower) and its indigenous technology is a joke. The only thing it has going for it is constant flattery from the West and shiny new weapons from the West.

We already did in 1962. Indians have not beaten a non-subcontinent army in 2000 years. I see little reason why this would change.

Jai Hind.
well chinese already know that in 1962 ...

Nehru was planning to reduce the size of army to 50000

and our military industries were manufacturing
pressure cookers ....

time has changed my friend. ..
indians are not indians of 1962 ...

a single call from our govt. to our population and you have millions of young men waiting on your borders for a chance to serve our motherland ...

regarding indians never defeated any non sub cont army brush up ur facts ..

We already did in 1962. Indians have not beaten a non-subcontinent army in 2000 years. I see little reason why this would change.

Jai Hind.
I'm so afraid of Bharat and their future hyperpower.

a9wx9l.jpg

India has more manpower than China even because of youthful demographics. But there is no match really. India is 1/4 of China's economy (maybe even lower) and its indigenous technology is a joke. The only thing it has going for it is constant flattery from the West and shiny new weapons from the West.
yes we are a smaller economy...

but in case of war ...

you have to consider ....

you oil shipments ... your shipping lines ... goes from indian ocean ...

it will be a massacre for chinese navy in indian ocean....
your economy lines will be cut into half before the war starts ..

and other facter is

HIMALAYAS ...

Oh yes, I heard this before. The second superpower of the world! Destrustion will come to all that don't believe. Flying tandoori chicken's nuclear droppings coming accross China as we speak!

I'm so afraid of Bharat and their future hyperpower.

a9wx9l.jpg
yes you should be afraid very afraid....

whoever attacks India now will be brought down ...

any aggressor will be dealt with all our power ...

I smell a non chinese and follower of prophet M here,any1 else plz drop your thanks here lol...:lol:

Nice article HongWu. You have good imagination and writing skills. Well if you try to improve in adding some more fictions ,fantasies and elaborate it like a novel it will be a nice read. All the best mate..!

Bullshit article
I wana abuse the guy who posted this Article ..

Close The Thread!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I guess you should keep aside your patriotism and see doctrines in case of war... because it is not manpower or technology that is going to win but planning and strategy assaults that is going to win .... India has to learn the unforeseen attacks that PLA can inflict on us as they did in 1962... if we are prepared for that and if we have strategies deployed however you try however you cant win a war... because Incase of war between India and China it will not be for months or not even for weeks ... it will be only for few days because of the pressure international community will exert on us... because a major war will wipe billions of people from the planet which will have major economic impact on the whole world ... which will bring several countries to bankruptcy ultimately a 3rd world war will happen... so incase sino-indo war happens for say more than a week it will be time for 3rd world war

Secondly on defence purchase
There are two ways you should look into a defence purchase ... developing countries like India which has a modest money will be careful on defence spending.. So we will have a mix of foreign purchase and indigenous effort for next 1.5 decade if our economy grows in the pace and then we will be catching up .. As of now our strategy is correct on defence spending.. If you are economist you can understand how money values.. because the money spend on R&D and infrastructure will yield returns only if you have an prospect export... which China does with Pakistan .... Indian economy depends equally on consumption so if we invest on these infra we will end in negative earnings ... instead it is viable to buy foreign goods ...

means You have to see where money consumption is less for x yrs...
Unlike China which got less options because of ban it was forced to develop on its own... which is good on long term... which is not affordable for country like India which has got options.. i hope you understand a little bit...

You cant always be correct on all analysis .. Your analysis on your economy can be correct but it cant be the same for India... US economy works on different way..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom