What's new

The Second Indo-Chinese War (2013-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spirit will live on. They can bomb our cities, they can take our land, they can install puppets, but we are the true Yugoslavians, we will live on. We will com back. If I don't, that means I am dead. But don't cry my brothers and sisters, when you one day able to see beautiful flowers re-flourish in this great land, that's me, smiling at you.
Long live Yugoslavia.

Woh woh spare me this emotional atyachar !

The quoted part is the exact reason we are obsessed with Chinese. They are the future threat # 1 for India if not already now.

It's world agreed historical fact that none of your neighbors ever made you into a colony. In my opinion, India is already quite successful amongst our neighbors (of being able to maintain non-colony status since the dawn of time).

Congratulations. And keep it coming, fine lads of India.

ok you need to learn more history
weren't moghals neighbors to then INDIA??
and even if we consider that none of our neighbours tried to colonized INDIA, didnt pakistan attacked INDIA in 1965 , 1999(kargil)???(just included pakistan as a example no intention other than that)
agreed that pakistan didnt had intention of colonizing INDIA. so does that mean INDIA should protect itself only from those who are trying for colonizing and should let other offenders do whatever they want against integrity of INDIA?????

and again i will consider that no neighbor tried to colonize INDIA but how does that guarantee that it wont ever happen again in future??:sniper::sniper::sniper:

ok you need to learn more history
weren't moghals neighbors to then INDIA??
and even if we consider that none of our neighbours tried to colonized INDIA, didnt pakistan attacked INDIA in 1965 , 1999(kargil)???(just included pakistan as a example no intention other than that)
agreed that pakistan didnt had intention of colonizing INDIA. so does that mean INDIA should protect itself only from those who are trying for colonizing and should let other offenders do whatever they want against integrity of INDIA?????

and again i will consider that no neighbor tried to colonize INDIA but how does that guarantee that it wont ever happen again in future??:sniper::sniper::sniper:

But you should guard above all the British, no?
They've done it once. They might want to do it again. No?
All other logic is insane.

It's world agreed historical fact that none of your neighbors ever made you into a colony. In my opinion, India is already quite successful amongst our neighbors (of being able to maintain non-colony status since the dawn of time).

Congratulations. And keep it coming, fine lads of India.

Why thank you fine lad of a non-existent country which had glorious history of a full 14 years, before invaded by the allies and later being split up :tup:

Research what happened to Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the hands of 15 kT nukes.
Please, take your own advice first. From Wikipedia:
On May 10–11, 1945, the Target Committee at Los Alamos, led by J. Robert Oppenheimer, recommended Kyoto, Niigata, Hiroshima, Yokohama, and the arsenal at Kokura as possible targets. The target selection was subject to the following criteria:

* The target was larger than three miles in diameter and was an important target in a large urban area.

Hiroshima was described as "an important army depot and port of embarkation in the middle of an urban industrial area. It is a good radar target and it is such a size that a large part of the city could be extensively damaged."
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were very small "cities" of a few miles in diameter. In today's terms they would be more like small towns. Residential complexes in today's China are bigger than that!

in war time situations nobody gonna use imported nuclear fuel for power generations ... all will be diverted to building nuke arsenal ... and as this is the last resort of any country ... so by the end of one month of conventional war ...

these kilotons will be converted to megatons
Good point!

But it would take more than one month to turn reactor grade fuel into a weapon. Lots of time for China to target Indian reactors.

i think Hong Kong has around 200+ Billion $ gdp with millions of skilled populace so
even a world war 2 nuke ith 5KT will be able to push china into no china ...
its all about precison nwdys ... more megaton would be useful if you dont have trust into CEP of ur missles ... so even if a missile goes away from its intended target it assures destruction ... but a Agni missile CEP is in meters /// so we wont need a 50 MT nuke...
Actually, in my original version, the Indian PM orders an atomic strike on China after Kashmir and northeast falls. The whole thing ended up with Chinese and Pakistani tanks fighting through Punjab State and Haryana to reach Delhi.

Then I thought, it's New Years, let's play nice. So I stopped at India falls into chaos. :angel:

Aww come on, you're not Russia/America, all your population centers are based on river plains. One or two strategic shots and poof!
China is bigger than USA and 3x the size of India. That's China minus historical territories like Outer Mongolia.

Agni 3, which is fully operational can reach any Chinese city with lighter payload.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And Agni-I with very light payload is an ICBM. And Pakistan too has ICBM if it uses very light payload.

Agni-3,what?

Now ur telling about Agni-3 to a bunch who donot understand even the spelling difference between agni-2 and agni 2 prime

It seems CSS-5 Mod 3 was developed because CSS -5 Mod 2 and Mod-1 were useless missiles,based on their side of argument,and who know about CSS mod 3,it may b also a paper missile
You misunderstand the argument. It is because India always exaggerates its missiles (Agni-VIII..... Agni-XVI..... Agni-MCXXV) that it's obvious there is something wrong with Agni-II and every other number higher. That's why they had to humbly go back to Agni-II "prime."

If China kept making DF-9.... DF-20..... DF-387.... and then went back to DF-9A, I would say the same thing. But China does not exaggerate its number like India does.

Think what will happen if the three gorges is blasted. We can make the war so costly for you that you will wish you had not undertaken it.
Three Gorges can be drained prior to hostilities. It takes about a month to lower the water level. After the water is lowered, even if it is hit, it's just some concrete broken. No downstream effect.

Why thank you fine lad of a non-existent country which had glorious history of a full 14 years, before invaded by the allies and later being split up :tup:

That's the way of life, no?
Split, grow, dead.
When you finally fully grown, you can say: Let's get insane, babe.

But you should guard above all the British, no?
They've done it once. They might want to do it again. No?
All other logic is insane

this post clearly shows your sanity level:hitwall::hitwall:
still i m trying to explain you once again

INDIA's defence forces are to protect INDIA from any or every aggression may it be british , pakistan , china or even aliens for that matter.
its just that right now we see china a potent enemy so we are keeping ourself good enough to defend against any threat from them. :sniper::sniper:

Please, take your own advice first. From Wikipedia:

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were very small "cities" of a few miles in diameter. In today's terms they would be more like small towns. Residential complexes in today's China are bigger than that!

First let me lol for using Wikipedia as a source.

Coming to your point how about two or three nukes on the same city ?? Is your question answered Hongndu ??

Three Gorges can be drained prior to hostilities. It takes about a month to lower the water level. After the water is lowered, even if it is hit, it's just some concrete broken. No downstream effect.

Takes about a month ?? We are not putting some resignation to give a notice of one month before attacking it. :lol:

中国万岁-ProsperThroughCo-op;1380428 said:
Ah, the internet. More specifically the military forums. Where so many are hawkish arm chair generals. How many of you have actually served in the military?

The asians should stop arguing and rather co-operate. The only ones benefiting are the westerners.

May your tribe increase.

First let me lol for using Wikipedia as a source.

Coming to your point how about two or three nukes on the same city ?? Is your question answered Hongndu ??

Takes about a month ?? We are not putting some resignation to give a notice of one month before attacking it. :lol:

If I were Indian, I would not laugh at it. What it the aftermath got Chinese thinking: WTH, screw it. We'll build a new one in Tibet.

If I were Indian, I would not laugh at it. What it the aftermath got Chinese thinking: WTH, screw it. We'll build a new one in Tibet.

If only it was as easy as typing it in def.pk :lol:

Of course not, you are saying a 20 kt nuke can destroy a normal-sized city. I'm saying no.... Hiroshima / Nagasaki would not be considered "cities" today. They are only a few miles in diameter.

Beijing urban area is like what 60 km in diameter at least. Do the math as for how much you need.

There is a reason why all the real superpowers have multimegaton thermonuclear weapons!!!

Not intentionally, but obviously relations will get really bad before India tries to attack Three Gorges. By the way, I'm saying this purely as hypothetical.... in reality India is far far away from that ability as Bangladesh Air Force is from air-strikes on New Delhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom