What's new

The Second Indo-Chinese War (2013-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 43% of the Chinese population lives in cities, and they are not all on the East coast, many of them are in central and southern China.

Just look at the arsenal size comparison, 294 megatons (with ICBM's developed since the 1970's) vs 1 megaton and a limited delivery system.

India didn't go for ICBM for a reason, but India do have delivery system to deliver nukes to any Chinese city. Unlike China, we don't have inter continental advisories so ICBM is not our requirement.

1 megaton is BS, no one knows how much warhead India have, but India have enough material to multiply it's stockpile by several times in very short timespan.

I realized that I didn't give losses for PLA, making people think PLA suffers no losses. This is changed now in BLUE. I also added a "summary" section. There are small fixes throughout based on comments in this thread.

just by looking at the thread starter, this thread conclusion is:

it was ALL Indian fault. am i right or wrong ppl? :coffee:
I think the problem is with your education system. They teach you that China is like India -- a new country born after WW2.

China is continuous from Qing to PRC. So Qing territories like Tibet and Xinjiang naturally belong to modern China. India is not the same because ROI is a brand new country for Hindus carved out of British Empire so you cannot claim imperial lands as your own (just as Pakistan cannot either).

After this majestic victory do you think you will survive .. Other countires will surely attack and defeat you permanently(Atleast US and Russia)... both China and India will be pushed back to several centuries back
That is hard to count on. Neither US nor Russia opened up a second front in 1962. All they did was supply arms.

this conflict will not be for couple of weeks ... it will be stretched to years ... where
troops and arms will keep flowing to the conflict zone where indian army trucks will be a common sight for Bangadesh and Nepal .... and Chinese troop careers in Burma .... both armies will dug deep into himalayas where no modern ammunitions can penetrate ....

US wont be a mere spectator...
It is likely the US will supply more weapons to India in the Second Indo-Chinese War. I wonder if India will allow US troops to enter its territory to defend it? Or US aircraft to patrol Indian airspace? Will this bring back unpleasant memories of the British?

Russia won't help you. Russia and China tag-team on all sorts of issues because we both sit at the big-boys table. For now, India still sits at the South Asia regional table. It is only US flattery that makes India think it's in league with the big boys.

arms will flow to india ...as this will surely make us the hyperpower in 21st century ....
I'm not sure if this is tongue-in-cheek.

Last edited:
India didn't go for ICBM for a reason, but India do have delivery system to deliver nukes to any Chinese city. Unlike China, we don't have inter continental advisories so ICBM is not our requirement.

1 megaton is BS, no one knows how much warhead India have, but India have enough material to multiply it's stockpile by several times in very short timespan.

I've just finished an episode of Jon Steward. So I've decided to say something to stop the sanity. India was a colony. The Indian Military's top priority should be to make sure that won't happen again. Instead, Indians are obsessed with China. Strange.

Maybe because I am from Yugoslavia. I never understand Indians.

I realized that I didn't give losses for PLA, making people think PLA suffers no losses. This is changed now. I also added a "summary" section. There are small fixes throughout based on comments in this thread.

I think the problem is with your education system. They teach you that China is like India -- a new country born after WW2.

China is continuous from Qing to PRC. So Qing territories like Tibet and Xinjiang naturally belong to modern China. India is not the same because ROI is a brand new country for Hindus carved out of British Empire so you cannot claim imperial lands as your own (just as Pakistan cannot either).

That is hard to count on. Neither US nor Russia opened up a second front in 1962. All they did was supply arms.

It is likely the US will supply more weapons to India in the Second Indo-Chinese War. I wonder if India will allow US troops to enter its territory to defend it? Or US aircraft to patrol Indian airspace? Will this bring back unpleasant memories of the British?

Russia won't help you. Russia and China tag-team on all sorts of issues because we both sit at the big-boys table. For now, India still sits at the South Asia regional table. It is only US flattery that makes India think it's in league with the big boys.

I'm not sure if this is tongue-in-cheek.

Lord Honglu, you are back. Did I tell you I'm a communist last time we talked! :P Hope you spare me of suitcase nuke when invading India. :chilli:

Exactly---- you wont.

Stop trying hard.

BTW isnt your country named 'Yugoslavia' extinct right now ?? :blink:

Chinese-Dragon said:
The large size of Tibet and Xinjiang may skew it a little bit to the East, but Xizang/Xinjiang are both "western provinces" despite them taking up a lot of the center too.

Call them eastern or western, the satellites don't lie :D

j2Nph.jpg

="Chinese-Dragon" said:
Anyway, the area of brightness in China is about the same size as the area of brightness in India, and the level of development in China is obviously much higher as well. Given that China is the 2nd largest economy in the world, and India is not even in the top ten largest economies.

Insecure much?

Did I take a dig at China's economy ? :lol:

I thought majority of Chinese weren't chest-thumpers :confused:

I've just finished an episode of Jon Steward. So I've decided to say something to stop the sanity. India was a colony. The Indian Military's top priority should be to make sure that won't happen again. Instead, Indians are obsessed with China. Strange.

We are discussing possible deterrence. India has no-first-use nuclear policy(as does China).

Strange you find Indians are obsessed with China when a Chinese member started this stupid thread anyway.

Well I was listening Bowie's China Girl when composing my post, ironic isn't it. ;)

Happy new year people, let's not talk about nuking each other in the first day of new year.

india existed long before britishers came but wasnt united. it was just divided into many small states belonging to many communities.

and top priority of INDIA's military is protecting INDIA from any foreign agression maintaining its integrity, and thats what they do and are doing. we are not obsessed with chinese but we are just taking precautionary measures to avoid any misadventure from any country which may or maynot be for colonisation of INDIA.:sniper:

and about understanding us its damn difficult because we come in all sizes and shapes and casts and colors and creeds but can be easily done if you try exploring INDIA after taking a look at INDIA from your own eyes rather than from looking at it from someones elses glasses.:partay:

File:Maurya Dynasty in 265 BCE.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

check this link ....

your ancestors were still hanging on trees when indian civilization were on its peak...

Exactly---- you wont.

Stop trying hard.

BTW isnt your country named 'Yugoslavia' extinct right now ?? :blink:

The spirit will live on. They can bomb our cities, they can take our land, they can install puppets, but we are the true Yugoslavians, we will live on. We will com back. If I don't, that means I am dead. But don't cry my brothers and sisters, when you one day able to see beautiful flowers re-flourish in this great land, that's me, smiling at you.
Long live Yugoslavia.

by PRACTICAL PATRIOT

Originally Posted by NmHqh2JbVo

india existed long before britishers came but wasnt united. it was just divided into many small states belonging to many communities.

and top priority of INDIA's military is protecting INDIA from any foreign agression maintaining its integrity, and thats what they do and are doing. we are not obsessed with chinese but we are just taking precautionary measures to avoid any misadventure from any country which may or maynot be for colonisation of INDIA.

and about understanding us its damn difficult because we come in all sizes and shapes and casts and colors and creeds but can be easily done if you try exploring INDIA after taking a look at INDIA from your own eyes rather than from looking at it from someones elses glasses.
you are correct. aim of Indian army is to defend India. we should always be armed and alert so our neighbors wont dare to fight us. we are not obsessed with china.

Last edited:
you are correct. aim of Indian army is to defend India. we should always armed and alert so our neighbors wont dare to fight us.

It's world agreed historical fact that none of your neighbors ever made you into a colony. In my opinion, India is already quite successful amongst our neighbors (of being able to maintain non-colony status since the dawn of time).

Congratulations. And keep it coming, fine lads of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom