What's new

The Quran learning made mandatory for university students in Punjab

Hahaha,
It is always a pleasure to see people like you getting ridiculed and warmed up by Pro Religious actions.

You can read all the shit lenin or marx words or books,
But when a Divine book of Peace and Humanity is given importance, Ap sab ki jal ke kali hojati hai.

HAHAHAHA

Apko interpretation ke alif bay bhi pata hai ?

Ya bas har jaga ghair zaroori taur pe apni karni hai ?

Forcing a book for a degree to which it is not relevant doesn't give it importance. It shows that you have fear.

If this was a degree on Islamic philosophy or stufies then it makes perfect sense, but for it to be a compulsory course, and not an optional one, for a science degree makes zero sense.

And yes, I know about tafseer. If our tafseer was so same, all madrassa students would have been leaving with the same idea. But interpretation of Quran around the world is not the same whether you like it or not, and this is why we face so many controversial issues.

Why do you guys hate the STATE RELIGION of Pakistan? You are „agnostic“ ok, but we are Muslims. Please respect our religion and the Quran. Thank you.

Muslim.

And stop victimizing yourself in a freaking majority. Since when is this in our DNA?

Answer the questions raised, don't suddenly say "Oh, but it's state religion."

Why do you want to take away one thing that is keeping you alive in Pakistan?

A subtly good point if by that you meant the brainwashed mullahs, because I am.sure they would be after me.

Salaam

Because an engineer will also be a citizen. If you are a citizen in a country where so much is influenced by religion, it is better to know what that religion says.

I don't see anything wrong with this decision.

By that logic, this course should be compulsory for Non Muslims too. Unless you intend that non Muslims not be a citizen in this country.

Its good to make Quranic studies mandatory but should be bounded with issuing the degree, lets not forget the Golden period of Islam where much of the scientific discovering were done by the Muslim were inspired by Quran and Islam . Quran only contains a small portion of Basic science but its more focused on the signs and detailed structural information on how to live a successful life, and rule a society . These young students can learn a lot from Quran and apply it their work ethics and at the end of the day we as Individuals make the society .

Forcing a book for a degree to which it is not relevant doesn't give it importance. It shows that you have fear.
Quran should be taught in schools and at home from the very beginning of a human life. And alhamdulillah people do that and will continue doing that. There is no compulsion in our religion BUT why don't you understand that ISLAM is the FOUNDATION of Pakistan? Pakistan is not Turkey that was founded by an Islam-hating secularist. I agree that there is no real need for a Quran curriculum for an engineering degree and most politicians have nothing to do with Islam and want to score some points in the awaam. Yes, I understand and I also say that Pakistan is far away from a good Islamic role model. That said: you and @Cliftonite hate on Islam and describe it as the main reason for everything bad happening on earth. And this I cannot stand. As Muslim and as Pakistani.

And yes, I know about tafseer. If our tafseer was so same, all madrassa students would have been leaving with the same idea. But interpretation of Quran around the world is not the same whether you like it or not, and this is why we face so many controversial issues.
Stop taking knowledge from Mullahs. Organized Religious Structures are degeneration and an alien concept to Islamic education. You know what the USP of my beloved Prophet (PBUH) was? YOU DON'T NEED an Intermediator. Quran is understandable and easy to follow. The religion is easy. But if you think Semi-Hindu rituals of our Sufi-Dufis or self-flaggelation or suicide bombing can be found in the religion of Islam, than you are seriously mistaken. You are biased against Islam and see in it something evil.

And stop victimizing yourself in a freaking majority. Since when is this in our DNA?
I am critizising people hating on Islam. Why am I a victim now? Pakistan is an Islamic country not the
Atheist-Agno-Semi-Hindu-Wannabe-White-Republic of Coconutstan.

By that logic, this course should be compulsory for Non Muslims too. Unless you intend that non Muslims not be a citizen in this country.
What's wrong in learning how the foundations of our country work? Pakistan is a Muslim country and I think the Christians, Ahmadis and Hindus living in Pakistan know that too. Social studies here in Germany were based on the Western European Model there was no extra curriculum for us Muslims. So?

To answer your question. The Quran is not meant to help you in studying a specific topic (it can though and it does!), Quran is the last message of Allah preaching Tawheed in the first place. And as I mentioned earlier: knowing facts, knowing how to use a formula or googling stuff is not education. If you want people only knowing facts you will have a depressed society without soul.

These young students can learn a lot from Quran and apply it their work ethics and at the end of the day we as Individuals make the society
Thank you! The Prophet (PBUH) strived for excellence and he is my main driver and role model. But these leftist wannabe-enlightend people think that Islam is evil and we should become Semi-Atheist-Hindus.

Thank you! The Prophet (PBUH) strived for excellence and he is my main driver and role model. But these leftist wannabe-enlightend people think that Islam is evil and we should become Semi-Atheist-Hindus.

Such people are ignorant of the Quran and its message, I am not mad but i feel pity for such people .. Imagine them standing in front of Allah answering for their crimes and sins to the almighty , barring people from the message of Islam and Quran ( literal Speech of Allah ) .

Quran should be taught in schools and at home from the very beginning of a human life. And alhamdulillah people do that and will continue doing that. There is no compulsion in our religion BUT why don't you understand that ISLAM is the FOUNDATION of Pakistan? Pakistan is not Turkey that was founded by an Islam-hating secularist. I agree that there is no real need for a Quran curriculum for an engineering degree and most politicians have nothing to do with Islam and want to score some points in the awaam. Yes, I understand and I also say that Pakistan is far away from a good Islamic role model. That said: you and @Cliftonite hate on Islam and describe it as the main reason for everything bad happening on earth. And this I cannot stand. As Muslim and as Pakistani.

Stop taking knowledge from Mullahs. Organized Religious Structures are degeneration and an alien concept to Islamic education. You know what the USP of my beloved Prophet (PBUH) was? YOU DON'T NEED an Intermediator. Quran is understandable and easy to follow. The religion is easy. But if you think Semi-Hindu rituals of our Sufi-Dufis or self-flaggelation or suicide bombing can be found in the religion of Islam, than you are seriously mistaken. You are biased against Islam and see in it something evil.

I am critizising people hating on Islam. Why am I a victim now? Pakistan is an Islamic country not the

What's wrong in learning how the foundations of our country work? Pakistan is a Muslim country and I think the Christians, Ahmadis and Hindus living in Pakistan know that too. Social studies here in Germany were based on the Western European Model there was no extra curriculum for us Muslims. So?

To answer your question. The Quran is not meant to help you in studying a specific topic (it can though and it does!), Quran is the last message of Allah preaching Tawheed in the first place. And as I mentioned earlier: knowing facts, knowing how to use a formula or googling stuff is not education. If you want people only knowing facts you will have a depressed society without soul.

If you don't like our views, fine.

Learn to appreciate differences of thought. We are not a batch of cookies moulded in one shape that we all think alike. I have never siad anything offensive about religion here, I have only said that it should be kept private and not be brought into the public sphere.

Shouldn’t this be done at earlier stage in life?

plus i really have my doubts on thr ulemas or professors that will be teaching the subject.

I think so too. From middle school an onwards. We should get Quran translation that make sense because if you dont understand context, a verbatim translation does not make sense. But it should not be a big compilation like a full tafseer. A brief tafseer will do wonders. I fear that Punjab govt will try to do shortcut and ask to study verbatim translation.

I have read Quran with tafseer and it does amazing things to your pesonality. You transform from a man to a human being. And liberals and commies can f*ck off.

How an average Pakistani thinks.

- Brings in Turkey and its founding father for no reason, because Islam, and this guy simply needs scapegoats.
- Thinks non Muslims should also learn about Islam because they're living in Islamic Pakistan. Justified by wrong doings of West.
- Thinks Quran is a book of science.
- Thinks a degree is all about knowing facts and googling formulas.
- Can only blame people with labels of Hindu, Jew, West bla, bla, bla.

What's new? Nothing to be honest. The thinking begins on religion, and ends on it.
So, when is Namaz and the full veil going to be forced on people of Pakistan too?

Completely different when trying to make grown ups learn tafsirs of scholars they don't follow or agree with. Regardless, I didn't say don't do it. Don't matter to me, I wouldn't be allowed to take part in this anyway if I were still at University.
We spend all day wasting time on facebook etc.

You worry about which Scolars they follow yet dont worry about learning the message of Allah.
These scholars have divided us since time began. Follow the message of the real messenger .

This is a good move and no school of thought should be given preference. Wuaran should be taught as its meant to be.

There is nothing wrong in this

We spend all day wasting time on facebook etc.

You worry about which Scolars they follow yet dont worry about learning the message of Allah.
These scholars have divided us since time began. Follow the message of the real messenger .

This is a good move and no school of thought should be given preference. Wuaran should be taught as its meant to be.

There is nothing wrong in this

When did I say don't do it. I just asked a few questions to get some clarification. As I said before, I won't be affected by this even if I was at University. So all good.

Tell me why the foock are you living in a Dar ul Harb kafir country where gay marriage and abortion is legalized?

Oh I forgot. Western world ke pleasures bhi tou chahiye hotay hain. We like to advocate for Shariah but we don't want to live in Shariah country. When you advocate for Shariah in Pakistan you don't have to face the consequences of extremism, we living in Pakistan have to. Especially the minorities and women.

I'm so glad the Western world is waking up to crypto extremists like you. You don't belong in a civilized world, you belong in Taliban controlled Afghanistan. May the far right grow even further in Europe, just so you guys feel the music.

Back
Top Bottom