What's new

The Quran learning made mandatory for university students in Punjab

Yes. And for your information all students from class 1 to 14 study a compulsory subject called Islamiat. Which also has Quran and ahadees with translation and tashreeh

Completely different when trying to make grown ups learn tafsirs of scholars they don't follow or agree with. Regardless, I didn't say don't do it. Don't matter to me, I wouldn't be allowed to take part in this anyway if I were still at University.

Pakistan would be a better place if people would actually know what the Quran says. Most people just repeat and trust random green turban mullahs and their fairy tales about Islam. Islam doesn't contradict science, the first word the revelation to the Prophet (PBUH) was "IQRA" --> read! So we should read, learn and praise the Lord for the things he taught us!

96-Surah-Al-Alaq.jpg

I cannot stand the hate of the pseudo leftist wannabe-whitey elite against our religion. Mullah Madness is not Islam, being ignorant and uneducated is not Islam. You never ever tried to learn your religion by yourself and all you can do is say "But the Mullah said/did something stupid and my white masters will not approve that!!".

Knowing facts and having a degree is different from having an education. And who is the best educator than our Lord and the best being mankind ever saw (PBUH)?

Learn the religion and don't let the mullahs and other madman get you down!

Yes, you should fear a nation that knows the Quran by heart. You know like your ancestors loved being ruled by the mighty Muslims who brought civilizations to your superstitious land.

Islam doesn't contradict science. Yet probably half the population thinks it does.
Many people think evolution is a farce, many people think the Earth doesn't rotate or go around the sun. Some even think America never got to the moon, or the Earth is flat.

Interpretation is an issue, and there is no 'standard' interpretation. Professors will ask the questions which are most religiously common for us and also easy, like explain finality of Prophet, or something. There, done. Students passed, everyone happy. Meanwhile, students reading translation will leave confused when they couldn't understand why it is written "...Kill them wherever you find them..." or "...Be stern to them..." or maybe with half baked interpretations from professors who are willing to go off course for the sake of the student.

Students in class 1-10 don't learn the entire Quran and its translation. There are selected parts, like Surahs and their religious importance.

What about those students who aren't Muslims?

They will be offered a course on ethics, hopefully from a book detailed on the different ethics and circumstances.

What about those students who aren't Muslims?
Not applicable to them. It's in the report.

Islam doesn't contradict science. Yet probably half the population thinks it does.
Many people think evolution is a farce, many people think the Earth doesn't rotate or go around the sun. Some even think America never got to the moon, or the Earth is flat.

Interpretation is an issue, and there is no 'standard' interpretation. Professors will ask the questions which are most religiously common for us and also easy, like explain finality of Prophet, or something. There, done. Students passed, everyone happy. Meanwhile, students reading translation will leave confused when they couldn't understand why it is written "...Kill them wherever you find them..." or "...Be stern to them..." or maybe with half baked interpretations from professors who are willing to go off course for the sake of the student.

Students in class 1-10 don't learn the entire Quran and its translation. There are selected parts, like Surahs and their religious importance.

They will be offered a course on ethics, hopefully from a book detailed on the different ethics and circumstances.

I think the education system has a lot to answer for.

This seems to typically PTI. Populist window dressing whilst the core failures are ignored.

Funnily enough I'm sure he campaigned on higher education in Urdu to remove barriers to access for those studying in Urdu medium schools.

Also they've done nothing to address the pedagogical challenges in our educational system.

Lack of critical thinking, no independent learning, lack of analytical skills - these all need fixing before extra Quran studies.

Soft warning. No more name calling, abuses and making fun of the religious beliefs of others. Government have made a decision you may or may not agree with it, however you are not allowed to make fun of others who do not agree with your point of view.

Just carrying forward Zia's legacy. Not surprised.

Religion is the oldest tactic politicians use when they feel they're losing relevance.
Hahaha,
It is always a pleasure to see people like you getting ridiculed and warmed up by Pro Religious actions.

You can read all the shit lenin or marx words or books,
But when a Divine book of Peace and Humanity is given importance, Ap sab ki jal ke kali hojati hai.

HAHAHAHA

Nothing will happen. It's a time waste in terms of the time and management allotted on campus. The students will read the Quran with translation, without a of standard interpretation, since everyone has different interpretations, professors will give questions like explain the oneness of God, and so on. All students will pass. What is the result? A confused mind.

A bunch of clean-shaven men in suits want to think they're being pious by forcing religion on a bunch of grown-*** people.

At this point, how many non Science subjects does a student learn for his doctory or engineering degree? I think half the credits are now probably from religious and social/history courses.

Also how is the Quran learning relevant to your science degree? One should really ask them.
Apko interpretation ke alif bay bhi pata hai ?

Ya bas har jaga ghair zaroori taur pe apni karni hai ?

Students grow up after that. If you can force Quran on people in University, you might as well also force Namaz on the rest of the awam.

So that Imran Khan feel pious and fulfilled for his fucked up bast*** past life. Nothing else to see here folks. Just Imran Khan trying to make up for his past life by using a whole nation lol

A lot of people will agree to forced namaz. Some will even be okay with public floggings. Imran Khan aya hi Riyasat e Madina ki campaign leke tha, phir Pinky peerni se shadi ke baa
Hahaha,
It is always a pleasure to see people like you getting ridiculed and warmed up by Pro Religious actions.

You can read all the shit lenin or marx words or books,
But when a Divine book of Peace and Humanity is given importance, Ap sab ki jal ke kali hojati hai.

HAHAHAHA

Apko interpretation ke alif bay bhi pata hai ?

Ya bas har jaga ghair zaroori taur pe apni karni hai ?

Whatever I say, I know tumhare kaano mein koi baat nahi jaye gi. You will still call me a libtard.

The base premise is, you cannot force any religious edict on any body. Forcing religion will only lead to more extremism. Phir rotay rehna ke haaye TTP ko India fund karta hai. Base foundation tum log hi rakhte ho.

And btw, you know why the rest of the world finds you guys so unlikable? It's because you're so aggressive. You go into an abusive rant anytime your religious outlook is questioned. It's not Islamophobia as much as it is your crazy attitude.

A lot of people will agree to forced namaz. Some will even be okay with public floggings. Imran Khan aya hi Riyasat e Madina ki campaign leke tha, phir Pinky peerni se shadi ke baa

Whatever I say, I know tumhare kaano mein koi baat nahi jaye gi. You will still call me a libtard.

The base premise is, you cannot force any religious edict on any body. Forcing religion will only lead to more extremism. Phir rotay rehna ke haaye TTP ko India fund karta hai. Base foundation tum log hi rakhte ho.

And btw, you know why the rest of the world finds you guys so unlikable? It's because you're so aggressive. You go into an abusive rant anytime your religious outlook is questioned. It's not Islamophobia as much as it is your crazy attitude.
Lol,

Mera username likh kar thread banao,
Aur phir dekho poora PDF mujhe kitna chahta hai :D

Lol,

Mera username likh kar thread banao,
Aur phir dekho poora PDF mujhe kitna chahta hai :D

PDF ke chaahne se kya hota hai? Yahan ziada tar log khud extremist khayalaat rakhne waale hain. Koi bhi Ahmediyon ya Aurat March ka thread utha ke dekh lo.

for non Muslims too :o:
ok thank god non Muslims are spared (this time):-)

Last edited:
Just carrying forward Zia's legacy. Not surprised.

Religion is the oldest tactic politicians use when they feel they're losing relevance.
Why do you guys hate the STATE RELIGION of Pakistan? You are „agnostic“ ok, but we are Muslims. Please respect our religion and the Quran. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom