What's new

The Ottomans are back! (and so are the Safavids...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abii, learn Turki, not Turkish. Me for example started to learn Tatar at the age 25. Nothing impossible.

It will not matter when people stop falsifying the historical facts. It is a trend to try to show Safavids as much non-Turk as possible nowadays.

Okay it makes sense now. I respect your view.
If thats what you want all i can say is best of luck. I wish you success.

Since i have lived in like many different cities and countries around the world you could say i know my ways around if making money was a wish. Apparently thats not i want to do in my life. I have seen the world. I feel sad to see my country, Pakistan's current situation and my true heart is there to help it in every social way as possible. I'm currently a University student and i plan to study Medicine in the future, if i get in to a Canadian med school, i'm not going to practice in Canada. I'll be grateful to them for giving me the opportunity, but i will have to go on and do what my country needs me in.

I have lived in England. Both have their own pros and cons....

Buttt tell me how would a 22 year old with an ACCA+ICAEW+BSc in Applied Accounting with a few months away from a CIMA along with 1 year's worth of work experience with Grant Thornton International (the 5th largest audit firm in the world) along with 4-5 3-4 month long internships with everything from Banks to Schools to Newspapers....fare in Canada ?

I'm planning for a career in Investment Finance & would be looking to go for the CFA charter in the next 1 or 2 years !

P.S Because of the ACCA & the ICAEW I'm eligible to be exempted from the majority of Canad's CGA & CA papers with only 1 or 2 of their papers still outstanding (I think its tax & corporate law for currently I've studied the British tax system & the English Civil Law).

Ata, my Turkish side wants to know what's in it for him if he joins your side? He's quite comfortable right now and getting along with the Persian side quite comfortably. He says he can poison the Persian side, but he doesn't see a reason why he needs to this. Please advice. He's confused and needs your guidance, Ata please help him.

You get the right to grow a faboulous Turkish mustache.
If that's not convincing you, nothing will.

Abii, learn Turki, not Turkish. Me for example started to learn Tatar at the age 25. Nothing impossible.

And why would I wanna do smtg like this? English and Persian are enough for me for now. If I ever get an Azeri girl friend I'll ask her to teach me.

And why would I wanna do smtg like this? English and Persian are enough for me for now. If I ever get an Azeri girl friend I'll ask her to teach me.

But are you learning your kusti prayers or not?

Seems like everyone wants a piece of you .......

It will not matter when people stop falsifying the historical facts. It is a trend to try to show Safavids as much non-Turk as possible nowadays.

Well they were an Iranian dnasty, but they were an Azeri Iranian dynasty. Live with it, get used to it and suk it up.

P.S. Hitler called and asked for his domestic policy back, I gave him your number.

srsly, this whole race thing is so last century.

But are you learning your kusti prayers or not?

Seems like everyone want s a piece of you .......

Does watching youtube vids of it count? I've watched a ton of prayers. It seems I'm still not serious about it. Every time I start to read I start thinking that "this is rediculous, religion is so rediculous" and I give up. I need time I guess. Growing up in a household of militant atheists has this effect.

I have this in my play list and I listen to it often.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmTQH9CLtI4

You get the right to grow a faboulous Turkish mustache.
If that's not convincing you, nothing will.

My father had a thick tache for 3 decades and we finally managed to force him to get rid of it.

I'm a 3 wk beard guy. I look hot with a beard. Taches look weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok bro.

You cannot separate our religion from our past.

Unlike Islam, Zoroastrianism IS Iran.

Ok bro.

I blame Western culture. On one side it's the reason why from my father and mother's gen down no one considers themselves muslim anymore and on the other hand it's the reason why I've lost every ounce of spirituality. It'll come to me with age. Then I'll be finally ready.

Ok bro.

Azerbaijani Turks, Qashgais, Turkmens and others like Arabs cannot be Zoroastrian. A Zoroastrian fire worshipper cannot take pride in Safavids.

Azerbaijani Turks, Qashgais, Turkmens and others like Arabs cannot be Zoroastrian. A Zoroastrian fire worshipper cannot take pride in Safavids.

Zoroastrians do not worship fire.

VS, please don't answer this baboon. Your IQ will drop.

turks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom