What's new

The Ottomans are back! (and so are the Safavids...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Turks. Turks wrote the history of your precious Iran.

tumblr_md044jmWIB1rerys1o1_1280.jpg

Ok, Canadian. But dont be furious when some Turk claims Seljuks, Afshars, Safavids were Turks, or Mongols ruled Iran over 150 years.

keyboardwarrior-758095.jpg

Keyboard warriors on their way to the annual "my life is worthless so I will make myself feel better by talking about 1243245 BCE and how my ancestors were so glorious and amazing and how your ancestors were technically my ancestors" parade.

keyboardwarrior-758095.jpg

Keyboard warriors on their way to the annual "my life is worthless so I will make myself feel better by talking about 1243245 BCE and how my ancestors were so glorious and amazing and how your ancestors were technically my ancestors" parade.

I aint fighting with you George. You are the one that talks sh.t everytime, starting the sentence with "for the sake of Buddha". Then putting videos of Zardushts. What is your aim?

I aint blaming Arabs for their hatred towards Persians anymore. They may be right.

Ok, Canadian. But dont be furious when some Turk claims Seljuks, Afshars, Safavids were Turks, or Mongols ruled Iran over 150 years.

Of course.
Abii I ask you this too,don't get furious by some idiot's words,not worth it.

I aint fighting with you George. You are the one that talks sh.t everytime, starting the sentence with "for the sake of Buddha". Then putting videos of Zardushts. What is your aim?

I aint blaming Arabs for their hatred towards Persians anymore. They may be right.

I think your IQ is in single digits, get your dome checked out.

As for the budha talk, it's called a phrase.

Phrase. A small group of words standing together as a conceptual unit, typically forming a component of a clause.

Oh and in case the above sentence was too educational for you, ignore it and look at the following pic

Whats_Going_On_Here623.jpg

Your IQ is now back in single digits

Of course.
Abii I ask you this too,don't get furious by some idiot's words,not worth it.

Mibini torokhoda? Jomhoori Eslami ye kari karde ke inaham vasamoon shakh shodan.

Ey baba.

Is that so? Weren't those guys evenly become Persians themselves, by adopting, supporting and spreading Persian culture? You fail. Iran was never Turkified. On the contrary; Persian identity flourished during those eras .

Is that so? Weren't those guys evenly become Persians themselves, by adopting, supporting and spreading Persian culture? You fail. Iran was never Turkified.

You just used logic, bad move. The only thing that he understands are my childish memes. He'll now go full retard again on you.

Is that so? Weren't those guys evenly become Persians themselves, by adopting, supporting and spreading Persian culture? You fail. Iran was never Turkified. On the contrary; Persian identity flourished during those eras .

Are you counting 30 million Azerbaijani Turks in Iran?

You just used logic, bad move. The only thing that he understands are my childish memes. He'll now go full retard again on you.

He's a Tatar, right? He thinks to simplistic, yes. There is no historian in the world who believes that Turks have written Iran's history. That's probably the most idiotic remark ever. Turks have just contributed to our history, by taking part in it. Simple as that.

Are you counting 30 million Azerbaijani Turks in Iran?

Minus 15 million, and we can talk about that. But they are no Turks. They are Turkified Iranians.

Shoot, I'm now forced to use logic again. Ali, I got bad news for you. Take a look at the right hand corner of this map. Now go find a shoulder to cry on. These are census figures from 1964 and 2004. The trend is not in your favour is it? I guess there have been a lot of people like my grand father.

http://planet-iran.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/image001.jpg

The thread is wrong named. Ottomans and Safavids together against Persians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom