What's new

The Ottomans are back! (and so are the Safavids...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
safavids army origin belong to anatolian turks not iranian.. and safavids called themself turks not iranian..

bu arada hiç mi bir allahın kulu yok bu wikipedia daki fars ırkçılıgına bir dur diyecek ..
Exactly, Safavid empire belongs to Azeri that live under Iran occupation now.

onlar azeri degil kafanıza sokun artık ..azeri farscada ateşe tapan demektir .. onlar TÜRK

Go to Fort McMurray in Alberta. I have relatives there and the Oil boom there is crazy !

I'm going to Calgary first. Will have to get my certifications in order. Fort Mc is not for noobs. Rent over there is higher than West Vancouver (Canada's Beverly Hills). After a few months I will try to get a job on site (right where the action is). They have camps set up right on the fields and you can fly in and out, plus I wouldn't have to pay rent. It's crazy over there. Can't wait to get there.

Went to school for 4 years and right after I finished I realized my mistake. Meh, it's still not too late. Better late than never. Trades >>>>>>> university degree in Canada. General labourers get 80K in Northern Alberta. Get a few certifications in some random trade and you can easily bring in 100K after tax after a year.

So I'm under occupation from me? My grandfather's a Qashqai Turk while my grandma's Persian.

Damn me, I must stop occupying myself.

We should gang up on our occupying halves. Maybe if we work with each other we can free ourselves from ourselves.

Yes, we have to free ourselves from the Turkish within us. :lol:

I'm going to Calgary first. Will have to get my certifications in order. Fort Mc is not for noobs. Rent over there is higher than West Vancouver (Canada's Beverly Hills). After a few months I will try to get a job on site (right where the action is). They have camps set up right on the fields and you can fly in and out, plus I wouldn't have to pay rent. It's crazy over there. Can't wait to get there.

Went to school for 4 years and right after I finished I realized my mistake. Meh, it's still not too late. Better late than never. Trades >>>>>>> university degree in Canada. General labourers get 80K in Northern Alberta. Get a few certifications in some random trade and you can easily bring in 100K after tax after a year.

Personally, i wouldn't go to Alberta. I heard thats where red necks live. Plus, that place seems too quiet. I'd rather stay in Toronto or at least live in Vancouver where i had actually spent a couple of my childhood years there.

Anyhow, if you have no option you'll have to work it out where opportunities lie.

Ata, my Turkish side wants to know what's in it for him if he joins your side? He's quite comfortable right now and getting along with the Persian side quite comfortably. He says he can poison the Persian side, but he doesn't see a reason why he needs to this. Please advice. He's confused and needs your guidance, Ata please help him.

Personally, i wouldn't go to Alberta. I heard thats where red necks live. Plus, that place seems too quiet. I'd rather stay in Toronto or at least live in Vancouver where i had actually spent a couple of my childhood years there.

Anyhow, if you have no option you have no option but to go to make make life...

I grew up in an anti-muslim family and everybody in my family is super Western so once I break the ice with an anglo here, I get on with him/her quite well.

I also don't see life here an option when the difference in wages are so insanely high. I actually worked at the HQ of a transportation company here when I was still in school getting my business degree. I would suit up, wear a stupid tie and fancy shoes just to go to an office for 8 hours at a time talking on the phone. I was literally going insane after 2 months. And you know what the wages are like. Heck, managers here get like 50K and they're happy!!!

That's not an option when the province next door is giving away 6 figure salaries for fun jobs. I'm lucky that I actually enjoy that kind of a redneck lifestyle. Plus I'm not into relationships so I don't have that on the back of my mind. It's perfect. I can EASILY save 400K-500K dollars over there after 4-5 years. After that I will either buy a Tim franchise somewhere or will go back to school for an engineering type of a degree. With 4-5 yrs of experience over there plus an enginerring type degree/diploma a person can move on to management and make even more money.

This is the opportunity of the life time. If I had moved there right after high school I would be making 200K dollars a year after tax at the minimum.

It seems Canadian folks are doing good, seems like fun place.

Right now Alberta is producing 1 mln barrels a day. By 2020 they're planning to increase it to 5 mln. The oil here is extremely hard to mine and refine so they require tons of workers, workers that they don't have. To attract people these oil companies are paying INSANE wages. Canadians still aren't willing to move to Alberta on mass so they're bringing in tons of workers from as far as Ireland and Poland.

The same thing is going on AUS, but over there all the work is off shore and that's really not a fun life. Here, b/c of the nature of the operation, you can do any work, from welding to inspections and they're all somehow related to the oil industry. The wages for these jobs are all high as fuk as well.

Well better than U.S for sure.

I would say better than almost anywhere else in the world. Where else can a simple 2-3 months certification get you 100-120K dollars a year + free housing/food and even 10-20K dollar company paid pension? Even the arabs aren't paying half that.

Canada is where it's at. Not a good life style but good pay (in my case I prefer the redneck life style).

it seems more fun than England
You can get a 1-2 yr work visa and come and work in Alberta.

Check this out
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/jobs/western-canadian-employers-court-the-irish/article552339/

the wages here are the same as what lawyers are making

Canada looks like good place but me traveling no i hate traveling especially places i am not familiar with. The only place i have been is Pakistan no where else. moving next year to pak but must find computing job in Islamabad cos my end is village/farmer life but i have been told by my dad that i must have contact for job. I do have wealthy uncles/cousins who can get me in big jobs anywhere in the world but are right selfish bastards. here in England it sly n dog eat dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom