What's new

The Ottomans are back! (and so are the Safavids...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'm not in Iran's system, so they won't know if my father is Iranian or not.

If they want to be *** holes they will fuk your day up like you can't imagine. If you can speak Parsi and you're clearly of Iranian decent than it's obvious that your father is Iranian. In that case it's possible for them to say we're not gonna let you in or that your Dutch passport will be taken and replaced with an Iranian passport or something. And then you'll be forced to provide documentation I guess.

6-7 yrs ago me and my mom were walking in Isfahan's airport with our Canadian passports in hand (weren't even planning to use them, they were just in my mom's hands) and some official saw them and said you better put them back in cuz they might be taken if X and Y authority sees them. He was being helpful there. Obviously they do this **** often.

If they want to be *** holes they will fuk your day up like you can't imagine. If you can speak Parsi and you're clearly of Iranian decent than it's obvious that your father is Iranian. In that case it's possible for them to say we're not gonna let you in or that your Dutch passport will be taken and replaced with an Iranian passport or something. And then you'll be forced to provide documentation I guess.

6-7 yrs ago me and my mom were walking in Isfahan's airport with our Canadian passports in hand (weren't even planning to use them, they were just in my mom's hands) and some official saw them and said you better put them back in cuz they might be taken if X and Y authority sees them. He was being helpful there. Obviously they do this **** often.

My name is Iranian indeed, but I'm not going to provide them with any information about my parents. I make that clear to the Iranian embassy in Holland, and if they would act like as$holes on the airport, I won't step inside Iran. Simple as that. I have a Dutch passport, I'm born in Pakistan and I'm unknown to the Iranian government.

My name is Iranian indeed, but I'm not going to provide them with any information about my parents. I make that clear to the Iranian embassy in Holland, and if they would act like as$holes on the airport, I won't step inside Iran. Simple as that. I have a Dutch passport, I'm born in Pakistan and I'm unknown to the Iranian government.

Yeah in your case I think they won't bother. They've got thousands of ppl like me to fuk over and we're easier targets. Your case is too complicated for them.

Does that mean you don't have to do military service?

I'm fuked till I pay up the 15 mln toman to buy my service. Can't go back anytime soon but that's okay for now. I'm not planning to go back anytime soon.

Well, that's quite nice and helpful if I ever want to visit Pakistan. :D When do you go apply for an Pakistani passport?

Since you were born there you can probably apply at nearest consulate. Just take documents. You should ask your mom how they got you out of the country without passport, you may have already had one that is expired in which case just renew at consulate.

Yeah in your case I think they won't bother. They've got thousands of ppl like me to fuk over and we're easier targets. Your case is too complicated for them.

Does that mean you don't have to do military service?

I'm fuked till I pay up the 15 mln toman to buy my service. Can't go back anytime soon but that's okay for now. I'm not planning to go back anytime soon.

I don't have to do military service if I'm right. My case is complicated indeed, and I don't want to make it more complicated as it already is. There is still a suspended sentence open for my mom in Iran, and I don't want them to know that.

I feel sorry for you. Do you eventually going to pay that amount of money, or do you simply not going anymore in the near future?

Look at me. I was born in Saudi Arabia but Pakistani and Canadian citizen..... I can't be a Saudi by law and nor i would ever want to become one if given

That is some racist policy both Iran and Saudi govt should be ashamed making kids stateless over something like race.

Since you were born there you can probably apply at nearest consulate. Just take documents. You should ask your mom how they got you out of the country without passport, you may have already had one that is expired in which case just renew at consulate.

Thanks for the tip. I would go after it.

That is some racist policy both Iran and Saudi govt should be ashamed making kids stateless over something like race.

At airports in KSA, there are lines for separate colours. Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Indians etc on the slower line, Westerners have their own, at faster pace, and finally Arabs, have a line that is sort of click and go type thing.

I don't have to do military service if I'm right. My case is complicated indeed, and I don't want to make it more complicated as it already is. There is still a suspended sentence open for my mom in Iran, and I don't want them to know that.

I feel sorry for you. Do you eventually going to pay that amount of money, or do you simply not going anymore in the near future?

I'm moving to another province in 3 months for work (finally growing up and hopefully I won't have any more time for sites like this lol). Will be busy for at least a few years and I have no intention of visiting Iran during this time (looking to get in on Alberta's oil boom). my cousins have already bought their service and I will eventually have to do that. Will cross that bridge eventually, but for now 15 mln toman, even with the favourable exchange rate, is money in the dust bin.

I'm moving to another province in 3 months for work (finally growing up and hopefully I won't have any more time for sites like this lol). Will be busy for at least a few years and I have no intention of visiting Iran during this time (looking to get in on Alberta's oil boom). my cousins have already bought their service and I will eventually have to do that. Will cross that bridge eventually, but for now 15 mln toman, even with the favourable exchange rate, is money in the dust bin.

Go to Fort McMurray in Alberta. I have relatives there and the Oil boom there is crazy !

The time you spend on sites like this, you could have used in order to do your military service in Iran I presume. :lol: But success with your new job.

At airports in KSA, there are lines for separate colours. Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Indians etc on the slower line, Westerners have their own, at faster pace, and finally Arabs, have a line that is sort of click and go type thing.

Let me guess someone complains and they get sent back on a return flight?

Racial profiling is such disgrace. I'm glad I won't never set one step in KSA.

Safavid was an Iranian empire. They fought for the Iranian cause, not for the Turkish cause. Race or ethnicity doesn't matter.

safavids army origin belong to anatolian turks not iranian.. and safavids called themself turks not iranian..

bu arada hiç mi bir allahın kulu yok bu wikipedia daki fars ırkçılıgına bir dur diyecek ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom