What's new

The Murder of Shahzeb Khan

I imply cannot believe this, how could they do it after so much support they got from the nation, cannot say they were pressurized

p.s. but isn't murder cases go in court as state vs shahrukh jatoi ?

I assumed the same thing if family can pardon than only executions can be withheld otherwise its always state vs accused

He must have been hanged or at least should have get a life in prison.You just can't leave every evil on the streets in the name of Allah.Allah has given you an option, yes.But some sense must take precedence, as he's young and probably has decades of life to live.Don't know how many girls or boys are in the waiting list to be threatened by this culprit.

He must be thinking that he can get out of the worst scenarios so, it's very likely that playing with the life of others will become a game of chess for him.They had created so, much hype and agitation to achieve this in the end?

Now that the man has left everything on Him.I wish that Allah bestows him with the "Hidayat" as well.
I'm very much disappointed with what just happened, to say the least.

Shahzeb Khan murder: Parents pardon culprits 'in the name of Allah'

He must have been hanged or at least should have get a life in prison.You just can't leave every evil on the streets in the name of Allah.Allah has given you an option, yes.But some sense must take precedence, as he's young and probably has decades of life to live.Don't know how many girls or boys are in the waiting list to be threatened by this culprit.

He must be thinking that he can get out of the worst scenarios so, it very likely that playing with the life of others will become a game of chess for him.They had created so, much hype and agitation to achieve this in the end.

Now that the man has left everything on Him.I wish that Allah bestows him with the "Hidayat" as well.
I'm very much disappointed with what just happened, to say the least.

Shahzeb Khan murder: Parents pardon culprits 'in the name of Allah'

We are misusing the law of Diyat and Qisas. That law is for something else and not a murder in cold blood.

Bad decision by parents! I wonder what they got in return.
All support and efforts made by people on ground and online wasted for nothing!!

All support and efforts made by people on ground and online wasted for nothing!!

See my earlier post for what they got. This whole game was so well planned a game of all winners, media, judiciary, parents and THE MURDER

Tomorrow those who will die or threatened by this *****. Parents of shahbaz will be RESPONSIBLE!

See my earlier post for what they got. This whole game was so well planned a game of all winners, media, judiciary, parents and THE MURDER

500 Million Rupees?? thats the price they get and were happy to forgive the Murderre who killed their son!! mann i cant believe this!@!

500 Million Rupees?? thats the price they get and were happy to forgive the Murderre who killed their son!! mann i cant believe this!@!
Better believe it because they have pardoned him :)

The family of Shazeb Khan has pissed on the all those who were rooting for justice!!

How transformed this monster would be when he is released from jail is anybody's guess now.

The complete movie says that the guy was caught with a hand gun probably while looting someone in the park, he was time and again rushing towards the soldier holding gun as if he may snatch gun, he wasn't fired at vital organs instead was fired upon his thighs, ambulance was called and the guy was served with water, unfortunately he expired while on way. I don't say ranger guys should let free but definitely can't be charged for what media had been showing. The soldiers are in jail , Independent judiciary has to decide the case and ball is in its court.

So a pint sized, crying, scared shitless youth was somehow conceived to be a threat by the half dozen ranger personnel surrounding him with automatic weapons?? And in their defense they had to shoot him, twice?? Yeah, that does make a lot of sense.....nonsense that is!

All people are equal but some people are more equal than others, in Pakistan. Thats what we can take from this murder case. We talk about Pakistan progressing, Pakistan moving forward etc etc. However until thugs like him and other feudals roam around unaccounted for then sorry there will be no progress in Pakistan. Just more injustice and inequality.

The thing is in Pakistan might is right, the one who has power, connection, and money, gets away with just about anything. Who knows what is the real story behind this pardon and there is no point in judging the parents of the boy who was killed unless you are in their shoes.

Maybe the murderer's family put so much pressure on them that they couldn't resist? Anything is possible in Pakistan.

So a pint sized, crying, scared shitless youth was somehow conceived to be a threat by the half dozen ranger personnel surrounding him with automatic weapons?? And in their defense they had to shoot him, twice?? Yeah, that does make a lot of sense.....nonsense that is!
I don't say that Rangers guys are innocent. They exceeded their authority but they should only be punished for what they committed not what had been shown on television channels through edited movie and surprisingly no one talks about the TV channel which provided edited movie to other channels. Justice should be done on facts not through distorted evidences.

Last edited by a moderator:

It happens in Pakistan only :lol:
If i am million dollar+ man. then my life is safe here, regardless of 100 murder, Unlimited crimes. Its all about trade money for blood... Its all about Money, Money , Money!!

Back
Top Bottom