What's new

The Murder of Shahzeb Khan

994913_10151455864950848_1614884573_n.jpg

I think you haven't seen the complete video of incident, it's not as it was repeatedly shown on media for a month or two. Secondly the case is in process and all the accused are in jail. Thanks to judicial system that they will complete their sentence before courts decide their fate and they will be through with their appeals. And once those complete videos will paint a different picture, may be they face lesser punishments then they actually had gone through by that time.

I think you haven't seen the complete video of incident, it's not as it was repeatedly shown on media for a month or two. Secondly the case is in process and all the accused are in jail. Thanks to judicial system that they will complete their sentence before courts decide their fate and they will be through with their appeals. And once those complete videos will paint a different picture, may be they face lesser punishments then they actually had gone through by that time.

and what does the complete video say, a different story? how ??

who has been punished so far? name any...

and what does the complete video say, a different story? how ??

who has been punished so far? name any...
The complete movie says that the guy was caught with a hand gun probably while looting someone in the park, he was time and again rushing towards the soldier holding gun as if he may snatch gun, he wasn't fired at vital organs instead was fired upon his thighs, ambulance was called and the guy was served with water, unfortunately he expired while on way. I don't say ranger guys should let free but definitely can't be charged for what media had been showing. The soldiers are in jail , Independent judiciary has to decide the case and ball is in its court.

The complete movie says that the guy was caught with a hand gun probably while looting someone in the park, he was time and again rushing towards the soldier holding gun as if he may snatch gun, he wasn't fired at vital organs instead was fired upon his thighs, ambulance was called and the guy was served with water, unfortunately he expired while on way. I don't say ranger guys should let free but definitely can't be charged for what media had been showing. The soldiers are in jail , Independent judiciary has to decide the case and ball is in its court.

what a shame on those who are justifying heinous crime. :sick: :tdown:

what a shame on those who are justifying heinous crime. :sick: :tdown:

It's not a justification but convicting someone more than what one did is even bigger than a shameful act. Don't you feel shame on those who edited movie in a manner which agitated people's feeling where they lost balanced approach.

It's not a justification but convicting someone more than what one did is even bigger than a shameful act. Don't you feel shame on those who edited movie in a manner which agitated people's feeling where they lost balanced approach.

the guy shot him point blank...

even if he had committed murder, the FC guy had no right to shot him point blank... its a first degree murder..

even if he had committed murder, the FC guy had no right to shot him point blank... its a first degree murder..

When somebody lunges at your weapon you are entitled to responding in a manner you see fit.

Do we really have to go through this again?

The Rangers ever since that incident are dead scared of shooting, they keep their thumbs off the safety by a mile!!! I heard on TV that Rangers guys were being provoked to shoot at some thiefs by the civilians, but they didn't shoot fearing that they would be caught again...you can't even shoot a thief running away now!

I say introduce some proper legislation, our justice system and law is horribly off sync from the current demands of the situation.

If the killed guy had snatched his gun and fired back there would have been no space for these soldiers in entire world to hide their haunches. All the soldiers are behind the bars for last about three years in very uncertain condition. They did what they thought best in the line of duty but they are behind the bars for the crime they did not commit. Excessive use of force can not be compared with cold blooded murder as depicted by our biased media. If the things had been so bad, our Azad Adlia wound not have wasted a single moment in setting an example out of them.

If the killed guy had snatched his gun and fired back there would have been no space for these soldiers in entire world to hide their haunches. All the soldiers are behind the bars for last about three years in very uncertain condition. They did what they thought best in the line of duty but they are behind the bars for the crime they did not commit. Excessive use of force can not be compared with cold blooded murder as depicted by our biased media. If the things had been so bad, our Azad Adlia wound not have wasted a single moment in setting an example out of them.

kuch sharam kero, if and buts yeh ho jata woh ho jata...

When somebody lunges at your weapon you are entitled to responding in a manner you see fit.

Do we really have to go through this again?

The Rangers ever since that incident are dead scared of shooting, they keep their thumbs off the safety by a mile!!! I heard on TV that Rangers guys were being provoked to shoot at some thiefs by the civilians, but they didn't shoot fearing that they would be caught again...you can't even shoot a thief running away now!

I say introduce some proper legislation, our justice system and law is horribly off sync from the current demands of the situation.

I live in 21th century... you really need to learn some things about this century.

kuch sharam kero, if and buts yeh ho jata woh ho jata...

Leader Bhai yeh sab Batain thanday ac walay kamron main achi lagti hain. Banday jail main hain, Adlia Azad hai, Latka do, in Kay kaun say haqook hain. Saab haqook to un 40000 pakistanion ko marnay walon Kay hain.

Hum Sharma kar latay hain aap khush rahain.

Leader Bhai yeh sab Batain thanday ac walay kamron main achi lagti hain. Banday jail main hain, Adlia Azad hai, Latka do, in Kay kaun say haqook hain. Saab haqook to un 40000 pakistanion ko marnay walon Kay hain.

Hum Sharma kar latay hain aap khush rahain.

ignorance of law is no excuse.. it should be equal for everyone, whether sitting in AC rooms or someone beggar on street, your or my life is no more important or valued than that of a street beggar, we are equal before the law.. if you commit a crime or a beggar commits, the law is same for both, it sees no emotions, respects noone, or say it should not.

but here murderers usually get away, be it those uniformed or some feudal's son. because there are always those who find it right to defend the wrong, technical point or otherwise.

ignorance of law is no excuse.. it should be equal for everyone, whether sitting in AC rooms or someone beggar on street, your or my life is no more important or valued than that of a street beggar, we are equal before the law.. if you commit a crime or a beggar commits, the law is same for both, it sees no emotions, respects noone, or say it should not.

but here murderers usually get away, be it those uniformed or some feudal's son. because there are always those who find it right to defend the wrong, technical point or otherwise.

It merits appropriate legislation. If murderers of 40000 Pakistanis have friends who defend them then why to taunt people who want to defend people who have margin of defense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom