What's new

The Murder of Shahzeb Khan

It merits appropriate legislation. If murderers of 40000 Pakistanis have friends who defend them then why to taunt people who want to defend people who have margin of defense.

any case in court of 40,000 pakistani killed? you can blah blah all day on emotions, but this is absurd talking..

any case in court of 40,000 pakistani killed? you can blah blah all day on emotions, but this is absurd talking..

Those killers of 40000 don't accept your constitution, had been openly accepting whatever they are charged for and why to raise eyebrows, taunt and compare Rangers with Jatoi's when their soldiers are in jail and at disposal of Azad Adlia.

No sir, I don't feel like that. Had there been no Anti terrorism clauses he would have been free by now through a compromise with shahzeb's parents but now due to AT clauses even Shahzeb's parents pardon can not end up the case. I got a feeling from Shahzeb's mother's interview that they are ready for pardon for Allah ki Raaza and that will come once AT clause will be removed in subsequent court proceedings. And mind you that pardon will be through courtesy of immense pressure by powerful parents of Jatoi on Shahzeb's family.
I think Shahrukh parents last resort would be to get on their knees infront of shahzabs parents and beg for mercy if the whole death sentence gets real down. They have yet to ask for emotional sympathy which they eventually will once they run out of other options. I think shahzaib parents will accept blood money only if shahrukhs parents beg for mercy and forgiveness.

The complete movie says that the guy was caught with a hand gun probably while looting someone in the park, he was time and again rushing towards the soldier holding gun as if he may snatch gun, he wasn't fired at vital organs instead was fired upon his thighs, ambulance was called and the guy was served with water, unfortunately he expired while on way. I don't say ranger guys should let free but definitely can't be charged for what media had been showing. The soldiers are in jail , Independent judiciary has to decide the case and ball is in its court.

unbelievable that people don't know this the man was in fact was apprehended and simply refused to sit in the car the following day everyone i met had regrets but no smpathy

Those killers of 40000 don't accept your constitution, had been openly accepting whatever they are charged for and why to raise eyebrows, taunt and compare Rangers with Jatoi's when their soldiers are in jail and at disposal of Azad Adlia.

I asked you a simple question, if there was an FIR against these 40,000 murderers as you are suggesting, do you know who killed who? do you have break down of these murderers, any investigation reports?, there is proper procedure described in our law to convict someone. are you aware of that even?

I live in 21th century... you really need to learn some things about this century.

Zara kabhi kisi Ranger ya FC walay say yeh poochna...especially in Karachi waghaira.

They have to radio in to their incharge that XYZ is going on, permission to engage.

interesting thing i might add the awaz channel is owned by sharukh jatoi brother and they have a permanent ticker on this "unfair" decision inciting it as a sindhi directed case Jee Sind Mahaz where protesting yesterday

I asked you a simple question, if there was an FIR against these 40,000 murderers as you are suggesting, do you know who killed who? do you have break down of these murderers, any investigation reports?, there is proper procedure described in our law to convict someone. are you aware of that even?

For these guys you look for legal procedure and for rangers you get desperate that why they haven't been punished once the proceeding are going as per legal procedure, What double standards you have.

Shahzaibs parents have pardoned the fcking killer ... they finally gave up :hitwall:

I am really pissed after hearing this.... :no::no::no: :hitwall:

Me too man .. The whole nation was behind his family to get justice , we all protested one way or other .. Who gave his father the right to let go just like that , or he should have atleast bothered asking the people who supported his cause

though this was expected and many saw it coming - if RD can manage to escape than our local buddy is nothing, infact we should be happy he faced jail for few months ; though am sure it would have been nothing like jail but like his own bedroom......

not good, someone should have killed him inside the jail.....

However if we speak rationally - did he learn any lesson while he was inside the jail, because it has been noticed that many first offenders and cons change during their prison time

Shahzaibs parents have pardoned the fcking killer ... they finally gave up :hitwall:

I imply cannot believe this, how could they do it after so much support they got from the nation, cannot say they were pressurized

p.s. but isn't murder cases go in court as state vs shahrukh jatoi ?

I imply cannot believe this, how could they do it after so much support they got from the nation, cannot say they were pressurized

p.s. but isn't murder cases go in court as state vs shahrukh jatoi ?

When it is matter of 500 million who cares what nation did for them. I personally would want courts to pursue the punishment under state vs shahruhk jatoi. But that won't happen everyone has gotten their due share.

Welcome to the “Islamic” Republic of Pakistan where all citizens from the President and Prime Minister to the ordinary citizen are equal under the law. Citizens are those who are in the parliament and their relatives only

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom