What's new

The Most Beautiful Woman in the World is Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinapak

New Recruit

Reaction score
At the beginning of this year I came to meet a very beautiful woman. She was my supervising officer. As sang by Elvis, when I first met her, with her smile so tender, with her sparkling eyes so magnificent, my heart was captured and my soul surrendered. I worked under her supervision for one month and she constantly demonstrated a high level of professionalism, her hardworking stamina, her intelligence, her writing and communication skills were just outstanding. I thanks the almighty for having permitted me to meet her. She was an Angel. I had already expressed my feelings to her however she was not responsive. She just agreed to remain a very distant friend and to keep in touch only very rarely and only once. She has broken my heart and every night tears drops roll down on my face as I remember her. Anyway the burning flame in my heart will be eternal.:smitten::smitten:

At the beginning of this year I came to meet a very beautiful woman. She was my supervising officer. As sang by Elvis, when I first met her, with her smile so tender, with her sparkling eyes so magnificent, my heart was captured and my soul surrendered. I worked under her supervision for one month and she constantly demonstrated a high level of professionalism, her hardworking stamina, her intelligence, her writing and communication skills were just outstanding. I thanks the almighty for having permitted me to meet her. She was an Angel. I had already expressed my feelings to her however she was not responsive. She just agreed to remain a very distant friend and to keep in touch only very rarely and only once. She has broken my heart and every night tears drops roll down on my face as I remember her. Anyway the burning flame in my heart will be eternal.:smitten::smitten:

pics or it didnt happen :D

us ka mobile number hai??, zara mughe azmaane de

wow man she must be really beautiful and u had the courage to tell your love :tup:

Hahaha guess its ur first crush or rather crash and burn... don't worry u will get over it... lol guys don't tease him... although I had the thought of him listening to "Yeh duniya... yeh mehfil... mere kaam ki nahi... mere kaam ki nahiiiiiiiii" :)

But one thing I am glad about, is that you expressed your feelings to her... Bravo for that.

Hahaha guess its ur first crush or rather crash and burn... don't worry u will get over it... lol guys don't tease him... although I had the thought of him listening to "Yeh duniya... yeh mehfil... mere kaam ki nahi... mere kaam ki nahiiiiiiiii" :)

But one thing I am glad about, is that you expressed your feelings to her... Bravo for that.

he expressed his feelings like, shoaib goes for 150 miles per hour, and the gilchrist strikes for six, ball goes outside the stadium :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom