What's new

The message of a Pakistan Army soldier serving in Kashmir.

No matter How many good things he say why on earth he is allowed to make a video and post it ??????????????????
Because things like this are used for psychological warfare. Your enemy has no food and you have so much that you are willing to Do a surgical strike to deliver food. Think about the morale of our troop who get warm parathas, hot tea in flasks, channas and warm halva. On the other side they get one paratha with tea.

Doesn't matter how alpha your soldiers are when the enemy can just send hordes of people. The fact that you need to station 700,000 soldiers to babysit Kashmiri civilians tells us everything about the quality of your army. For comparison, an actually decent military like the US only needed around 50,000 soldiers to watch over a foreign population and fight terrorists on the other side of the world.

Also, lets not forget which country lost nearly 2000 men from just mobilising.

Kashmiris are not our enemy. And this thread is not about Kashmiris vs Indian army. Pakistan army is really a good professional army, but I doubt it the capacity and resources to take on Indian army

Doesn't matter how alpha your soldiers are when the enemy can just send hordes of people. The fact that you need to station 700,000 soldiers to babysit Kashmiri civilians tells us everything about the quality of your army. For comparison, an actually decent military like the US only needed around 50,000 soldiers to watch over a foreign population and fight terrorists on the other side of the world.

SO what if we have One Million Plus soldiers in Kashmir

We are NOT using Artillerry on them NEITHER using our Air force to Bomb them

that's gotta be the worst excuse to run away I've heard from an indian to date. but then again, it's expected from your kind!

There are many members here ; Find some body ELSE to annoy

If Pakistan army were so 'alpha' why is Kashmir still with India, and Pakistan lost half its country? I believe Indian army is the best in South Asia. Results speak and not rhetoric.
We whooped you 18 years ago and kept fighting for 6 months and still managed to keep the king peak while the indian army helplessly sat their with 30000 of its troops dead, missing or injured. Never mind the ganja sharif quivering in front of clinton but that should be enough to show you that the Pakistan Army is more than capable of taking on the indian army that can't even supply food to its hungry troops.

Really funny to look at Indians feeling ridiculed and in pain after watching this video.

@WebMaster

Boss, with so much infestation all around on PDF, we really need an IGNORE button using which we can make our PDF experience much better (pure and productive).

We whooped you 18 years ago and kept fighting for 6 months and still managed to keep the king peak while the indian army helplessly sat their with 30000 of its troops dead, missing or injured. Never mind the ganja sharif quivering in front of clinton but that should be enough to show you that the Pakistan Army is more than capable of taking on the indian army that can't even supply food to its hungry troops.

What can I say sir? You are elder to me. Please excuse me.

Whatever gives you satisfaction:-). IMO India is the best military in this region and beyond. In fact it is one of the best in the world.
You mena in the univers and in the galaxy as well right:D

Whatever gives you satisfaction:-). IMO India is the best military in this region and beyond. In fact it is one of the best in the world.
yes the indian army is best in the whole world and history; it's just that it keeps getting whooped by bare foot kashmiri Mujahideen and poorly armed Tamil Tigers! just, ya know, a minor technicality! :lol:

I am sure he is proud to be a soldier for his nation. Most soldiers are. Of course some might have an issue - maybe the issues are more in India.

Every soldier should be proud and I am sure Indians are too but the Indian government needs to make sure the upper management is sincere and that equal rights are being transferred to low ranks too.

No matter How many good things he say why on earth he is allowed to make a video and post it ??????????????????

The era of technology. The soldiers and officers are not allowed to use social media too, but don't they?

This is what alpha looks like:
images
https://goo.gl/images/bVimCC
And the super Alpha :lol:

If Pakistan army were so 'alpha' why is Kashmir still with India, and Pakistan lost half its country? I believe Indian army is the best in South Asia. Results speak and not rhetoric.

The best in 'Conspiracies' I would say, zero in the battlefield. Because that's how you kept Kashmir and that's how you broke Pakistan.

Though his intentions were good but he has broken rules and he would have been dealt accordingly now, though I do feel damn sad about the later part but rules are rules and are to be followed all the times esp when U are in a supposedly on a quite hot border like LOC.

This video smacks of desperation to somehow " prove " that Pakistan Army
is better than Indian Army

We know how to take care of our soldiers

Indian Army does not believing in merely " EATING "

It also believes in Fighting and winning Wars

FOUR --NIL is the Current Score between Indian Army and Pakistan Army

Blah blah, that is why your soldiers were complaining?

Well thats how everyone should feel about their Armed Forces come what may. I envy U for that.

Back
Top Bottom