What's new

The message of a Pakistan Army soldier serving in Kashmir.

Pakistani soldiers are more impressive and have more "alpha" look to them than their indian counterparts. I used to think that's just my bias..but no, it has been consistent over the years and even some indian members here have said that.

Pakistani soldiers are more impressive and have more "alpha" look to them than their indian counterparts. I used to think that's just my bias..but no, it has been consistent over the years and even some indian members here have said that.

Exactly, of course its Eman which gives us an advantage but the management is also necessary to boost up the morale of jawans.

If Pakistan army were so 'alpha' why is Kashmir still with India, and Pakistan lost half its country? I believe Indian army is the best in South Asia. Results speak and not rhetoric.
That's a good way to have mental satisfaction through mental masturbation---Indians run to UN when kashmir was almost liberated, and Bangladesh was a Bangali victory rather than indians one-----BTW why the mighty 'hanumans"
army didn't do a sh!t after Parliment drama, and bombay drama? don't talk me about Sar G KAL strike :lol:

This video smacks of desperation to somehow " prove " that Pakistan Army
is better than Indian Army

We know how to take care of our soldiers

Indian Army does not believing in merely " EATING "

It also believes in Fighting and winning Wars

FOUR --NIL is the Current Score between Indian Army and Pakistan Army
Did you count Sar G Kal strike ?:laughcry:

And after defecting to PA he will surrender unconditionally.
Last time indians soldier dead bodies were left at wild animals mercy

If Pakistan army were so 'alpha' why is Kashmir still with India, and Pakistan lost half its country? I believe Indian army is the best in South Asia. Results speak and not rhetoric.
We didn't loose half of our country because of "you", we lost it because of our own mistakes. It would've happened no matter what as east Pakistan was the majority in population. And fyi, most of kashmir is in Pakistan and China. india's share is getting smaller and smaller and by the looks of this unrelenting uprising, it looks like india will loose it all very soon.

That's a good way to have mental satisfaction through mental masturbation---Indians run to UN when kashmir was almost liberated, and Bangladesh was a Bangali victory rather than indians one-----BTW why the mighty 'hanumans"
army didn't do a sh!t after Parliment drama, and bombay drama? don't talk me about Sar G KAL strike :lol:

Did you count Sar G Kal strike ?:laughcry:

Last time indians soldier dead bodies were left at wild animals mercy

Whatever gives you satisfaction:-). IMO India is the best military in this region and beyond. In fact it is one of the best in the world.

This video smacks of desperation to somehow " prove " that Pakistan Army
is better than Indian Army

We know how to take care of our soldiers

Indian Army does not believing in merely " EATING "

It also believes in Fighting and winning Wars

FOUR --NIL is the Current Score between Indian Army and Pakistan Army

dude, just shut the hell up and feed your starving soldiers instead of going mafia on their God forsaken lives! :happy:

We didn't loose half of our country because of "you", we lost it because of our own mistakes. It would've happened no matter what as east Pakistan was the majority in population. And fyi, most of kashmir is in Pakistan and China. india's share is getting smaller and smaller and by the looks of this unrelenting uprising, it looks like india will loose it all very soon.

The chances of Kashmir going out of Indian union is next to nil. Everyone knows that. It include Pakistan, Hurriyat and also armed militants

Doesn't matter how alpha your soldiers are when the enemy can just send hordes of people. The fact that you need to station 700,000 soldiers to babysit Kashmiri civilians tells us everything about the quality of your army. For comparison, an actually decent military like the US only needed around 50,000 soldiers to watch over a foreign population and fight terrorists on the other side of the world.

Also, lets not forget which country lost nearly 2000 men from just mobilising.

Every time there is a flare up on the LOC
Pakistan Army ASKS for a ceasefire

And starts complaining to UN Security Council

And also threatens to use Nukes ; shows the confidence :-)
Negative, every time the loc flares up, the ceasefire is begged for by the indians so that they can gather there dead bodies up! All the recent flare ups went silent after we bombarded your side or you asking for a breather to gather your dead! We only tell the u.n. that the indian side started this mess to hide its own genocide so that you can't take the stereotypical approach to have the blame us just cuz we are Muslims :lol:

The chances of Kashmir going out of Indian union is next to nil. Everyone knows that. It include Pakistan, Hurriyat and also armed militants
blah blah blah the chances of Pakistan surviving beyond ten years was next to nil, chances of us making nuclear weapons was next to nil, chances of us surviving the Soviet invasion was next to nil but here we are. The reality is that the chances of your predictions coming true is next to nil! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom