What's new

The message of a Pakistan Army soldier serving in Kashmir.

Though his intentions were good but he has broken rules and he would have been dealt accordingly now, though I do feel damn sad about the later part but rules are rules and are to be followed all the times esp when U are in a supposedly on a quite hot border like LOC.

No one cares Sir, rules also bound soldiers from using social media, uploading pictures and videos etc. but everyone does.

Kashmiris are not our enemy. And this thread is not about Kashmiris vs Indian army. Pakistan army is really a good professional army, but I doubt it the capacity and resources to take on Indian army

If you're talking about total current strength then I would definitely agree; however if both forces were of equal size then I would have to disagree.

SO what if we have One Million Plus soldiers in Kashmir

We are NOT using Artillerry on them NEITHER using our Air force to Bomb them

My point was that if the Americans can take on multiple insurgent groups across Afghanistan with 50,000, Indians shouldn't need 700,000 if their army is superior, just to chase after some stone throwers. The argument here is simply quality vs quantity, and I believe that the Indian Army is focused on maintaining a numerical superiority rather than having quality troops.

My point was that if the Americans can take on multiple insurgent groups across Afghanistan with 50,000, Indians shouldn't need 700,000 if their army is superior, just to chase after some stone throwers. The argument here is simply quality vs quantity, and I believe that the Indian Army is focused on maintaining a numerical superiority rather than having quality troops.

First find out How many LAKHS OF Tonnes of Bombs of all Sizes
the US has used in AFghanistan

We dot even use 51 MM MORTARS on the Villagers

Only in extreme cases where Terrorists Refuse to come out of a hideout
we use Carl Gustav RCL guns

Such unicorn pet pujari army surrendered four times..
May be they were still eating kebab & pulao on field & enemy did a surprise attack..

Wow. How on the arth U managed to get a RED rating in just 12 days but then I looked at your post and found the answer. Welcome to PDF anyways :cheers:

No one cares Sir, rules also bound soldiers from using social media, uploading pictures and videos etc. but everyone does.

Bro If they are crossing a limit which falls in NDA category then I know a few who had been dealt with quite severely.

Posting this thread, I didn't expect it would bring out so many butthurt Indians. Would have to send some Burnol now, extra expenses. o_O

Bro If they are crossing a limit which falls in NDA category then I know a few who had been dealt with quite severely.

I know a few too but not everyone has been dealt and that is why no one bothers an eye. I hope, this guy remains one of them.

You know what, we should let Jamaat ud Dawa send food supplies to Indian solders along Pakistani border. They've got a pretty good charity network and will be able to provided much-needed quality food supplies along/across the border.

Will be cheaper for Indian military to outsource. Think about it.

LMAO!

Shame on world's most well fed army

View attachment 378625

indian-troop-in-paksitan.jpg

Just a month ago!

Lol, the Kashmiri Terrorists? Well, this is something BSF should take care off.
No..
Explosion metaphor of Pakistan..I am talking in context of Pakistan.
There are more explosions in inside of Pakistan than Kashmir..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom