What's new

The message of a Pakistan Army soldier serving in Kashmir.

They have got Infinite money and Above all they can just SAY SORRY
when they BOMB civilians -- They do what they want

whereas the whole OIC will start breathing down our necks if we
use Disproportionate force in Kashmir

Dont make me laugh, Indians have been using disproportionate force since the 90's.

And since when did you start caring about the OIC? every time they're brought up, some idiot rants on about how they're all paid Pakistani proxies

Officers make sure troops are well looked after.

My father when he was commanding, used to make sure that the soldiers mess is not only well equipped (good facilities and entertainment systems) and troops are served good food.

But also the surplus ration that was left, was to be given to family men (troops with families).

Had complaint box setup outside his office.

These things are awesome, and make the troops love and respect their CO.

Last edited:
Kashmiris are not our enemy. And this thread is not about Kashmiris vs Indian army. Pakistan army is really a good professional army, but I doubt it the capacity and resources to take on Indian army
Yes you are correct but the day your PM makes the mistake of trying to cross that border is they say you will have free energy lighting up every house from Wagah border to new Delhi. For nexample army that can't feed itself hats the point of chest beating.? So think before you type

HaHa most of those aren't even terrorism related explosion.India has one of the lowest no of fatalities in this region..
If you wt proof go to
http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/database/indiafatalities.htm

What? A bomb/IED blast has happened but it wasnt terrorism? Then what was it? Dewali or what? Read the news again. Where on the earth a bomb or an IED explodes sans terrorism? On the contrary watch out for the trend and keep looking westward while your own backyard is being engulfed in fire on fast pace. And I can see U people have also accepted this phenomenon of "Thanks God the fatalities were less" and I can see where r U going.

The message of a Pakistan Army soldier serving in Kashmir.

This Pakistan Army soldier who is serving on the Kashmir front has a message.
Here's the difference! Here's what makes Pakistan Army stand out!

Now compare this brave stallion to that donkey Tej Bahadur Yadav:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whatever gives you satisfaction:-). IMO India is the best military in this region and beyond. In fact it is one of the best in the world.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kashmiris are not our enemy. And this thread is not about Kashmiris vs Indian army. Pakistan army is really a good professional army, but I doubt it the capacity and resources to take on Indian army
Despite being heavily outnumbered, Muslim men have a tendency of doing well despite being heavily outnumbered in this vast region,,,heck they ruled it for a thousand years heeheheheheheeeeeeeeee

Yeah fighting and losing.
What did you win?
1948 you lost parts of Kashmir we still hold.
1965 we flew Pakistani flags 300 km inside Rajisthan
1971 you hid behind the "Dhoutii" of mukti bahini
KARGIL we still have the highest point 5353 in our control.
Every other week your sliders die from our sniper fire on LOC.
Your Modi has turned into some backbiting old hag who just bit.ches about Pakistan In every election rally.
Shaheen bro you forgot to mention Maj Gen Prasad who fled the battlefield with his pants down lol:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom