What's new

The Kashmir Issue a fresh take

Im pretty sure you not read the UN statement it says Pakistan must cease militant activity and close the terror camps which you failed to do if you like the statement pls do tell me.

RIP English:cry:

You want video of her in own voice? lol was the point you believe what u wish

Just like the videos of fake encounter?

:smitten:We love & welcome you guys. Kashmir is son of motherland Pakistan just like other provinces, a mother cannot sit quietly unless his child is saved from wolf. Also the 'K' in PAKISTAN is for Kashmir.:smitten::pakistan:

Achaa tou mereii saath ziyadaa emotional dramaeiii naa kar....leave that for Altaf Bhai ! :rofl:

Mein Pakistaniyoon hooon & I don't see myself in ethnic terms ! :kiss3:

I can't remember many but I suppose there could have been a few ! That doesn't change the fact that our women aren't being violated, our old & young alike aren't being killed & our way of life isn't disrupted ! We've got quotas in almost everything....heck my own cousin from Muzafarabad got into UET before a plethora of my own ethnic Punjabi friends from Lahore because he is an AJK National despite having painfully lesser marks than any of them !

Things are bad all around Pakistan but we're (pakistanis) the ones who are responsible for that & we Kashmiris can't just live in a bubble expecting everything is honkey dorey when it isn't !

Well I was reading a account from a former militant based in Pakistani side of Kashmir and he paints a grim picture of the situation there, he now wants to return back to his family in the Indian side.

Faces of the waning war in Kashmir - Features - Al Jazeera English

Im pretty sure you not read the UN statement it says Pakistan must cease militant activity and close the terror camps which you failed to do if you like the statement pls do tell me.

This is another rubbish from your army's propaganda wing, no such thing exists.

Azad in Urdu - Pakistan’s national language - means freedom. But ironically, Bilal has had little of it in life. He hasn’t had the freedom even once in the last two decades to visit his parents who continue to live in Indian-administered Kashmir. Raising a family also is proving to be difficult as few are willing to employ an ex-fighter.

"Even though they say everybody is free in Pakistan, we are not," Bilal moaned to Al Jazeera.

His plight is shared by thousands of other former fighters, who - fired by the ideals of freedom, fought against India only to be forsaken by Pakistan later.

This is another rubbish from your army's propaganda wing, no such thing exists.

Do you want the statement from UN yes or no?

Well I was reading a account from a former militant based in Pakistani side of Kashmir and he paints a grim picture of the situation there, he now wants to return back to his family in the Indian side.

Faces of the waning war in Kashmir - Features - Al Jazeera English

Dunno yaar these juicy little nuggets of information are always released by either side ! :tup:

Think of it this way - We're less than 3% of the population of Pakistan & yet more than 9% of the Army ! Punjab's largest political party, that has ruled the country twice & has formed Governments in Punjab 5 times, is infested by Kashmiris ! :blink:

Pataaa nahin Pakistani kuch tou sahiii kar hii raheiin hon gaii na ! :undecided:

Sinhala should start this from tamil region of his country whether they want to remain with lanka or independent or want to be with india ..after solving that problem he can write essay on kashmir issue

World opinion is with India everyone knows about the terror camps in Pakistan held Kashmir one of al-qaeda's top operatives in Europe had training in a Kashmiri terror camp and in later life he was planning to blow up a nightclub in London.

Do you want the statement from UN yes or no?

You misunderstood my post i mean the bold part doesn't exists in Pakistan & is rubbish propaganda by indian army.

Originally Posted by Yeti

@cb4 : Buttt Sahib, stop hitting on that Canadian chick teiii itheiii wiii aajawuuuu ! :angry:

World opinion is with India everyone knows about the terror camps in Pakistan held Kashmir one of al-qaeda's top operatives in Europe had training in a Kashmiri terror camp and in later life he was planning to blow up a nightclub in London.

Take us to the International Court of Justice with evidence of those training camps ! :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Show the people of Kashmir ? Show us what ? What have we done for our motherlands instead of being a festering wound between two neighbors ?

If we Kashmiris want to improve our countries then we must do something about it instead of biatching about our present predicament; but I suppose that goes back to the beginning doesn't it ? We got done over by the Mughals, then the Afghans & now our present situation. And we cry & wail & do nothing !

Be Pakistanis first, second & last & do something for the People of Pakistan because they've done more than enough for us Kashmiris.

I guess the only thing to remember is that united we stand and divided we fall. The people of India and Pak and Kashmir are SO DIVIDED, that it' sad. That is what terrorist groups, corrupt politicians, and foreigners have taken advantage of. Be it India, Pakistan or Kashmir, we are all and will all ALWAYS BE ONE. I am have no opinion on who should have Kashmir, all I am saying is that it is childish to argue over it, when both of these countries face greater problems.

Dunno yaar these juicy little nuggets of information are always released by either side ! :tup:

Think of it this way - We're less than 3% of the population of Pakistan & yet more than 9% of the Army ! Punjab's largest political party, that has ruled the country twice & has formed Governments in Punjab 5 times, is infested by Kashmiris ! :blink:

Pataaa nahin Pakistani kuch tou sahiii kar hii raheiin hon gaii na ! :undecided:

We should take baby steps first like at least deal with Siachen we both losing troops because of the conditions for nothing after we can work on Kashmir.

@cb4 : Buttt Sahib, stop hitting on that Canadian chick teiii itheiii wiii aajawuuuu ! :angry:

Take us to the International Court of Justice with evidence of those training camps ! :tup:

lol what will ICJ do? have no jurisdiction on such matters my friend

You misunderstood my post i mean the bold part doesn't exists in Pakistan & is rubbish propaganda by indian army.

Oh why is British intelligence of French saying it does? they lying too?

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree india has good story tellers but you are nothing close to them:tdown:, you need to gear up your story telling skills.

I guess the only thing to remember is that united we stand and divided we fall. The people of India and Pak and Kashmir are SO DIVIDED, that it' sad. That is what terrorist groups, corrupt politicians, and foreigners have taken advantage of. Be it India, Pakistan or Kashmir, we are all and will all ALWAYS BE ONE. I am have no opinion on who should have Kashmir, all I am saying is that it is childish to argue over it, when both of these countries face greater problems.

Its a lot more complicated than that you have to look at it through the security paradigm that we've found each other for so many decades !

Besides United we stand - I think I'm gonna pass on that ! We can be good neighbors in years to come but I need my own space to express myself as I understand that so do they.

Back
Top Bottom