What's new

The Kashmir Issue a fresh take

Haha Scoundrel? Do you even know what that means? Or did you learn it from one of them subtitles? Because they tend to over use that word. I just finished my sentence with the full stop you imbecile!

Did you mean 'The last resort of the scoundrel when he can't finish an argument'? By the way I have an Aerodymanics tomorrow.

Something I don't expect likes of you to know about. Bye :)

Watch out, we've got a badass over here.

People chanting 'Azadi'(Freedom), 'Pakistan ka matlab kya..La Ilaha Illallah' & 'Kashmir banega Pakistan'(Kashmir will become Pakistan) slogans in IOK(indian Occupied Kashmir).

Last edited by a moderator:
Kashmiris shouting 'Azadi'(Freedom) slogans on indian ministers arrival for dialouge.

P.S Azadi is an Urdu word for Freedom.

Kashmiris need jobs, security and to be left alone by the militants who shot a woman in the neck only 2 weeks back

Kashmir is incomplete without the return of the Pandits

I am Kashmiri and let me tell you what we want. The people of Kashmir are very peaceful people and do not care which country we are a part of as long as our rights are respected, which to be honest, neither country does. Don't fool yourself into thinking that Kashmiri people are rebeling or creating problems, it's both of these countries creating th problems with their agents. You honestly think that people who live in the mountains and want nothing but peace would be blowing up bombs just to be with a particular country, while both are THIRD WORLD and BELLIGERENT!!!

I am Kashmiri and let me tell you what we want. The people of Kashmir are very peaceful people and do not care which country we are a part of as long as our rights are respected, which to be honest, neither country does. Don't fool yourself into thinking that Kashmiri people are rebeling or creating problems, it's both of these countries creating th problems with their agents. You honestly think that people who live in the mountains and want nothing but peace would be blowing up bombs just to be with a particular country, while both are THIRD WORLD and BELLIGERENT!!!

This is the most valuable response we got, I agree with it too.

Independence for Kashmir!!

Not gonna happen Kashmir is holy land for Shaivism the abode of Lord Shiva we not gonna give it away only by walking over our dead bodies can you take Kashmir.

The only solution will be the Musharaf like plan for Kashmir

He said he had a "four-point solution" to Kashmir, including a gradual withdrawal of troops, self-governance, no changes to the region's borders and a joint supervision mechanism.

This can only work however if the militants stop crossing over attacking people but alas Pakistan has not changed it's stance on this matter so we remain where we are.

Did you ask us Pakistani Kashmiris when you arrived at that conclusion ?

This stupid Indian govt does not let us Indian's settle in our land that is the issue just look at China where Hans have flooded into Tibet if they removed this article 370 it would mean lasting peace in Kashmir.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/JAndK/1-000-Jammu-and-Kashmir-youths-get-jobs-in-pvt-firms/Article1-783776.aspx

The youth in Kashmir needs jobs I hope Indian IT firms setup shop in Kashmir like they promised.

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2012-01-31/news/31010387_1_jammu-and-kashmir-train-youths

Software giant Infosys Ltd will train 100 engineering students from Jammu and Kashmir every year on advanced Information Technology enabled services.

Did you ask us Pakistani Kashmiris when you arrived at that conclusion ?

I am a Pakistani Kashmiri. Honestly, the people of Pakistan and India have FAILED miserably at taking care of their countries, what makes you think they will be able to take care of Kashmir. Politics in both of those countries is SO CORRUPT and the people are spineless slaves of the government. You want Kashmir, first show the people of Kashmir that you know how to take care of a country. You people keep on fighting over Kashmir, when you should be spending that energy on improving your countries and making the land you DO have prosper. I respect your sentiments and understand you have your opinion on this. But with all due respect, both of these countries need to STOP this childish arguement and focus on themselves.

There are many Kashmiris @Armstrong @A1Kaid @Kashmiri Nationalist @Azadkashmir here at PDF did you ask their response?

I am a Pakistani Kashmiri. Honestly, the people of Pakistan and India have FAILED miserably at taking care of their countries, what makes you think they will be able to take care of Kashmir. Politics in both of those countries is SO CORRUPT and the people are spineless slaves of the government. You want Kashmir, first show the people of Kashmir that you know how to take care of a country. You people keep on fighting over Kashmir, when you should be spending that energy on improving your countries and making the land you DO have prosper. I respect your sentiments and understand you have your opinion on this. But with all due respect, both of these countries need to STOP this childish arguement and focus on themselves.

The one you are replying to is also a Kashmiri.

Back
Top Bottom