What's new

The Kashmir Issue a fresh take

Loool! I can give you 1000s reasons why minorities won't like either an independent Kashmir or Accession to Pakistan, and for Muslims half of them would definitely want independence. And half of the votes divided between India and Pakistan.

And I can give 100x reasons why Muslims would want to stay with Pakistan.

If you are so confident ith the results, why is your govt not accepting a consensus, moron?

If you understand Urdu than watch this

Last edited by a moderator:

If you are so confident ith the results, why is your govt not accepting a consensus, moron?

Pictures /Video are not accurate.

To provide an answer with definitive conclusion, you need a broad based consensus with several questions. Cross checking each other to determine exactly what the people want.

LMAO you're not mature of to have a debate about Kashmir you dimwit.

If you understand Urdu than watch this

no one cares. everyone knows separatist mentality does exist in kashmir. it's just that we don't care what they think. we can exterminate them like cockroaches in the future if it has to come to that. the land will always be indian.

Pakistan's national Anthem in Kashmir University.

How did this issue start in the first place? has it always existed since the partition?

no one cares. everyone knows separatist mentality does exist in kashmir. it's just that we don't care what they think. we can exterminate them like cockroaches in the future if it has to come to that. the land will always be indian.

Cockroaches?

If India dare touch any of Kashmiri population, then India will be no more and there will be many radioactive flowers strewn across the land once known as India.

How did this issue start in the first place? has it always existed since the partition?

why can't you read about it on wikipedia or something? are you an idiot or just like trolling too much?

The last resort of the scoundrel when he can't finish a sentence---

Haha Scoundrel? Do you even know what that means? Or did you learn it from one of them subtitles? Because they tend to over use that word. I just finished my sentence with the full stop you imbecile!

Did you mean 'The last resort of the scoundrel when he can't finish an argument'? By the way I have an Aerodymanics tomorrow.

Something I don't expect likes of you to know about. Bye :)

why can't you read about it on wikipedia or something? are you an idiot or just like trolling too much?

No sorry, I don't have the time to read about every small issue in the world.

Back
Top Bottom