What's new

The Kashmir Issue a fresh take

Kashmiris need jobs, security and to be left alone by the militants who shot a woman in the neck only 2 weeks back

Kashmir is incomplete without the return of the Pandits

Yes yes! as there is saying in Urdu "Pesa phenk tamasha dekh"(throw some money & see the circus[in simple bribe poor villagers some money])

Last edited by a moderator:
Kashmiris only want Pakistan

Pakistan > India is in the mind of Kashmiris

Yes yes! as there is saying in Urdu "Pesa phenk tamasha dekh"(throw some money & see the circus[in simple bribe poor villagers some money])

No bribe needed even our Kashmiri ladies are shooting dead militants from yr side

Kashmiri Pandis can take part in refrendum & decide the future of Kashmir.

No thanks the only solution is LOC will be international border take it or leave it if you want Kashmir you must fight us for it

No bribe needed even our Kashmiri ladies are shooting dead militants from yr side

You think we gonna buy your propaganda stories & fake encounters? Sorry but that is limited to india only.

No thanks the only solution is LOC will be international border take it or leave it if you want Kashmir you must fight us for it

If wishes were horses, p1g$ would fly. Kashmir issue is pending in UN & UN wants plebiscite, issues are not solved on arrogant's dreams. Just like UN accepted Palestine recently, Kashmir issue will also be solved.

I am a Pakistani Kashmiri. Honestly, the people of Pakistan and India have FAILED miserably at taking care of their countries, what makes you think they will be able to take care of Kashmir. Politics in both of those countries is SO CORRUPT and the people are spineless slaves of the government. You want Kashmir, first show the people of Kashmir that you know how to take care of a country. You people keep on fighting over Kashmir, when you should be spending that energy on improving your countries and making the land you DO have prosper. I respect your sentiments and understand you have your opinion on this. But with all due respect, both of these countries need to STOP this childish arguement and focus on themselves.

Show the people of Kashmir ? Show us what ? What have we done for our motherlands instead of being a festering wound between two neighbors ?

If we Kashmiris want to improve our countries then we must do something about it instead of biatching about our present predicament; but I suppose that goes back to the beginning doesn't it ? We got done over by the Mughals, then the Afghans & now our present situation. And we cry & wail & do nothing !

Be Pakistanis first, second & last & do something for the People of Pakistan because they've done more than enough for us Kashmiris.

Be Pakistanis first, second & last & do something for the People of Pakistan because they've done more than enough for us Kashmiris.

Inshallah Pakistan will always support you guys, your land will get Azadi(Freedom) & UN will solve this issue just like they recognize Palestine recently.

You think we gonna buy your propaganda stories & fake encounters? Sorry but that is limited to india only.

If wishes were horses, p1g$ would fly. Kashmir issue is pending in UN & UN wants plebiscite, issues are not solved on arrogant's dreams. Just like UN accepted Palestine recently, Kashmir issue will also be solved.

You want source from BBC or your own media?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8279929.stm

teenage girl says she killed a militant with his own gun after insurgents attacked their home in Indian-administered Kashmir

BBC News - Kashmir militants give up fight and head home

Twenty years after they took up arms to fight Indian rule in the Kashmir valley, hundreds of local insurgents are now returning to their homes after renouncing militancy.

I'm already Azad, I'm a Pakistani ! :pakistan:

Its the other side I'm gunning for now ! :angel:

Oh there have been many protests in Pakistani held Kashmir also I got videos on that

Im pretty sure you not read the UN statement it says Pakistan must cease militant activity and close the terror camps which you failed to do if you like the statement pls do tell me.

Kashmiri want freedom from Indian Occupation
Recently Pakistani flag raised in Sri Nagar

Pakistan Army doesnt openfire on civilians like coward Indian Occupation Army. Why? Pakistan liberated Kashmiris love Pakistan

You want source from BBC or your own media?

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Kashmir girl fights off militants

teenage girl says she killed a militant with his own gun after insurgents attacked their home in Indian-administered Kashmir

lol...what made you think that we gonna buy your propaganda stories? Comeon man even you know that these propaganda stories are sold by you army to fool common indians as if 'all is well'

Oh there have been many protests in Pakistani held Kashmir also I got videos on that

I can't remember many but I suppose there could have been a few ! That doesn't change the fact that our women aren't being violated, our old & young alike aren't being killed & our way of life isn't disrupted ! We've got quotas in almost everything....heck my own cousin from Muzafarabad got into UET before a plethora of my own ethnic Punjabi friends from Lahore because he is an AJK National despite having painfully lesser marks than any of them !

Things are bad all around Pakistan but we're (pakistanis) the ones who are responsible for that & we Kashmiris can't just live in a bubble expecting everything is honkey dorey when it isn't !

I'm already Azad, I'm a Pakistani ! :pakistan:

Its the other side I'm gunning for now ! :angel:

:smitten:We love & welcome you guys. Kashmir is son of motherland Pakistan just like other provinces, a mother cannot sit quietly unless his child is saved from wolf. Also the 'K' in PAKISTAN is for Kashmir.:smitten::pakistan:

lol...what made you think that we gonna buy your propaganda stories? Comeon man even you know that these propaganda stories are sold by you army to fool common indians as if 'all is well'

You want video of her in own voice? lol was the point you believe what u wish

Back
Top Bottom