What's new

The Kashmir Issue a fresh take

umm getting terror training what else they were doing? making ice cream lol

for what?

As i said if they have these solid proofs why not knock the door of UN? Cuz they know these stories will get exposed right after other.:wave:

Dear it is not ICJ that does that it is the UN body which has already placed them on a ban list and frozen their assets what more can they do? interpol is also working with both Pakistan, USA and India on this matter.

The International Court of Justice arbitrates matter of a legal nature between two sovereign states ! In the past whether it was the Bosnian Genocide or the Rwandan Massacre a legal recourse through them have been take. Even in the case of territorial dispute such has happened !

Take Pakistan to the ICJ...name Musharaf, Hafiz Saeed or the State of Pakistan as an accessory to terrorism or crimes against humanity, whatever the legal jargon would be, & substantiate your claims !

This jurisdiction nonsense is self-inflicted in the manner of speaking it hasn't any jurisdiction if one party isn't willing & so if India were willing you could do all of that ! The fact that you aren't does indeed raise some questions about the veracity of your claims.

@cb4 : Buttt Sahib take it on from here; I've got a higher calling for now - Food ! :D

Kiya yaar wohee same Indians hain. Nothing new ! :hitwall:

Aab bayta araam say, aman sakoon say kuch kahlay :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The Kashmir-Britain Militant Pipeline Has Slowed To A Trickle -- By Raffaello Pantucci | The AfPak Channel

I would ask you to read this and before you jump the gun no its not by a Indian lol

The International Court of Justice arbitrates matter of a legal nature between two sovereign states ! In the past whether it was the Bosnian Genocide or the Rwandan Massacre a legal recourse through them have been take. Even in the case of territorial dispute such has happened !

Take Pakistan to the ICJ...name Musharaf, Hafiz Saeed or the State of Pakistan as an accessory to terrorism or crimes against humanity, whatever the legal jargon would be, & substantiate your claims !

This jurisdiction nonsense is self-inflicted in the manner of speaking it hasn't any jurisdiction if one party isn't willing & so if India were willing you could do all of that ! The fact that you aren't does indeed raise some questions about the veracity of your claims.

It is not the ICJ that gets involved in that it is Interpol and UN Action to Counter Terrorism, ICJ is for like you mentioned genocide like in Bosnia or Rwanada.

The Kashmir-Britain Militant Pipeline Has Slowed To A Trickle -- By Raffaello Pantucci | The AfPak Channel

I would ask you to read this and before you jump the gun no its not by a Indian lol

I don't buy all these propaganda cr@ps. The only thing i wanna say if they have soo many solid proofs why not ask UN to look into it? They are all failed to prove that Pakistan is supporting any group or abt any kind of camps.

P.S start new thread for all that, you has derailed the topic completely. No further offtopics from me.

@Yeti : Dude conjecture is a very poor substitute for evidence ! If you've got any there are a plethora of avenues where you can substantiated that; Pakistan has never shied away from the ICJ - Use that to your advantage & substantiate your claims !

Otherwise its just pure conjecture with talk about unnamed intelligence officials, secret reports & unverified ex-militants - Itnaa touuu abbb evidence ikathaa hoo hiii giyaa ho ga ?

Okay I'm off People ! :wave:

Okay I'm off People ! :wave:

It's high time that India starts providing huge financial support to TTP and other militants liek BLA in Pakistan. Basically , all Pakistanis say that they will start creating trouble in Kashmir once they have solved their own problems. So let's make sure that doesn't happen for at least the next 2 decades. Not that they can do much anyway , but yeah , insurgency in Pakistan has kept Kashmir peaceful , so it's only natural we do whatever we can to keep it alive. Plus TTP is not that active in Afghanistan anyway. So I doubt the US will have too much problem even if Pakistan somehow proves that we fund the TTP.

I am Kashmiri and let me tell you what we want. The people of Kashmir are very peaceful people and do not care which country we are a part of as long as our rights are respected, which to be honest, neither country does. Don't fool yourself into thinking that Kashmiri people are rebeling or creating problems, it's both of these countries creating th problems with their agents. You honestly think that people who live in the mountains and want nothing but peace would be blowing up bombs just to be with a particular country, while both are THIRD WORLD and BELLIGERENT!!!

self delete(got my answer).

Unfortunately both LOL
My dad is from the Indian side, but I was born on the Pakistani side!:)

LOL sweetheart, I was editing it

and about your post.i completely agree.but the main problem is land.no country in the world wants to give up land.

and about your post.i completely agree.but the main problem is land.no country in the world wants to give up land.

I know. We need better politicians on both sides, especially from the younger generation. The old ones will never change their ideologies. But I am glad you agree:) thnx

It's high time that India starts providing huge financial support to TTP and other militants liek BLA in Pakistan. Basically , all Pakistanis say that they will start creating trouble in Kashmir once they have solved their own problems. So let's make sure that doesn't happen for at least the next 2 decades. Not that they can do much anyway , but yeah , insurgency in Pakistan has kept Kashmir peaceful , so it's only natural we do whatever we can to keep it alive. Plus TTP is
not that active in Afghanistan anyway. So I doubt the US will have too much problem even if Pakistan somehow proves that we fund the TTP.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @nuclearpak
please take care of this troll.

Obviously 30% minorities will vote to stay with India.

And out of 70% Let's say maybe half of them want to stay with India and half of them want to be independent or join Pakistan.

So, overall 50-55% would want to stay with India, 30-35% wanting independence and maybe 15-20% wanting to join Pakistan.

That's just how I think Muslims' votes will be divided if there ever will be a referendum.

You just pulled out these numbers from your arse, didn't ya?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom