What's new

The Kashmir Issue a fresh take

A French anti-terrorism expert, Jean-Louis Bruguière, in his Some Things that I Wasn’t Able to Say has stated that the regular Pakistani army officers trained the militants in the LeT training camps until recently. He reached this conclusion after interrogating a French militant, Willy Brigitte, who had been trained by the LeT and arrested in Australia in 2003

Let me guess more Indian propaganda?

Its a lot more complicated than that you have to look at it through the security paradigm that we've found each other for so many decades !

Besides United we stand - I think I'm gonna pass on that ! We can be good neighbors in years to come but I need my own space to express myself as I understand that so do they.

I respect that!

Oh why is British intelligence of French saying it does? they lying too?

As one member says if everyone have too many proofs why not kock the door of ICJ? Come on don't bring all these tales to me & grow up before growing old.

As one member says if everyone have too many proofs why not kock the door of ICJ? Come on don't bring all these tales to me & grow up before growing old.

Like I said before ICJ has no jurisdiction all that can happen is UN has put them on the terror watch list

A French anti-terrorism expert, Jean-Louis Bruguière, in his Some Things that I Wasn’t Able to Say has stated that the regular Pakistani army officers trained the militants in the LeT training camps until recently. He reached this conclusion after interrogating a French militant, Willy Brigitte, who had been trained by the LeT and arrested in Australia in 2003

Let me guess more Indian propaganda?

:rofl:epic story fail...what was that french doing in the camp at first place?:rofl: Even you know these fail stories are just for 8 year olds.

Like I said before ICJ has no jurisdiction all that can happen is UN has put them on the terror watch list

Okay so knock their door if sooo many countries have tons of proofs.

We should take baby steps first like at least deal with Siachen we both losing troops because of the conditions for nothing after we can work on Kashmir.

lol what will ICJ do? have no jurisdiction on such matters my friend

Yes we should - Sir Creek, Siachin - Very much doable ! :tup:

Oh Bhai Sahib, who is the one who has a hissy fit about the lack of jurisdiction ? Not us ! Its India. Every single time they say this despite it being perfectly possible for the ICJ to hear such things as it has in the past in the cases of other countries !

Its a very simple equation - You've got the evidence that incriminates us - Use it & lets even things out before an International Arbitrator.

But no you guys talk about the 'jurisdiction' thing every single time because you know that none of it can hold in the court of law; the same can be said about the dossier you said that was thrown out by our court as being without any evidence !

The British fanatic who plotted to kill thousands - Telegraph

Read Dhiren Barot's book: The Army of Madinah in Kashmir (pdf)
A British al-Qa'eda fanatic plotted to murder thousands of innocent people on both sides of the Atlantic, a court heard yesterday.

The detailed plans presented to terrorist handlers by Muslim convert Dhiren Barot revealed his goal of striking at major buildings and railway stations with gas bombs in cars, detonating a radioactive dirty bomb and blowing up a train under the Thames in London.

Woolwich Crown Court heard that 34-year-old Barot had led a "sleeper cell" planning attacks in New York, Washington, London and across Britain.

In an encrypted document called Radioactive Children inside a file called Brad Pitt, the Londoner outlined plans for a dirty bomb in the

Yes we should - Sir Creek, Siachin - Very much doable ! :tup:

Oh Bhai Sahib, who is the one who has a hissy fit about the lack of jurisdiction ? Not us ! Its India. Every single time they say this despite it being perfectly possible for the ICJ to hear such things as it has in the past in the cases of other countries !

Its a very simple equation - You've got the evidence that incriminates us - Use it & lets even things out before an International Arbitrator.

But no you guys talk about the 'jurisdiction' thing every single time because you know that none of it can hold in the court of law; the same can be said about the dossier you said that was thrown out by our court as being without any evidence !

Dear it is not ICJ that does that it is the UN body which has already placed them on a ban list and frozen their assets what more can they do? interpol is also working with both Pakistan, USA and India on this matter.

The British fanatic who plotted to kill thousands - Telegraph

Read Dhiren Barot's book: The Army of Madinah in Kashmir (pdf)
A British al-Qa'eda fanatic plotted to murder thousands of innocent people on both sides of the Atlantic, a court heard yesterday.

The detailed plans presented to terrorist handlers by Muslim convert Dhiren Barot revealed his goal of striking at major buildings and railway stations with gas bombs in cars, detonating a radioactive dirty bomb and blowing up a train under the Thames in London.

Woolwich Crown Court heard that 34-year-old Barot had led a "sleeper cell" planning attacks in New York, Washington, London and across Britain.

In an encrypted document called Radioactive Children inside a file called Brad Pitt, the Londoner outlined plans for a dirty bomb in the

Any one who buy these stories is fool.

What had any westerner had to do with soo called Army of Kashmir & other cr@ps:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom