What's new

The Islamic Conquest of India Prophecy (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims certainly seem to do so on a regular basis in Hindustan.
Then why complain? If Indian muslims like Afzarul Mandal openly threatens Hindus and wants to rape hindu women then dont you think the Hindus won't retaliate? If Pakistani hindus threatens the majority Pakistani muslims then will you not kill them or fight them?

You need to see a doctor real quick because your mental health is not ok. You are living in India where muslims are respected and you have freedom to worship and everything however still you are not happy. After getting all these facilities if you are not happy living in India then I can't help.
Oh really?

Can I offer my namaz anywhere in India?
Can I pls not be administered by Modi?
Don't I have to put up with public Hindu and Sikh and other festivals?
Who is the intolerant one now?

Oh really?

Can I offer my namaz anywhere in India?
Can I pls not be administered by Modi?
Don't I have to put up with public Hindu and Sikh and other festivals?
Who is the intolerant one now?
I am not an Indian but I visited Kolkata and Delhi last year and Azaans can be heard everywhere and you say that muslims cannot offer namaz?

Then why complain? If Indian muslims like Afzarul Mandal openly threatens Hindus and wants to rape hindu women then dont you think the Hindus won't retaliate? If Pakistani hindus threatens the majority Pakistani muslims then will you not kill them or fight them?
I never threatened anyone with rape.
Hindu girls are anyway fida on us Muslims.

Pakistani Hindus know their place. They won't try anything beyond their aukaat. We can live peacefully if Hindus here also behaved similarly. But alas.

I am not an Indian but I visited Kolkata and Delhi last year and Azaans can be heard everywhere and you say that muslims cannot offer namaz?
West Bengal is a notable exception. Because we are almost the majority there now.

Pakistani Hindus know their place. They won't try anything beyond their aukaat. We can live peacefully if Hindus here also behaved similarly. But alas.

West Bengal is a notable exception. Because we are almost the majority there now.
Most Indian muslims expect that they should be treated well in India while they openly support persecution of Pakistani Hindus. Indian muslims are thr biggest enemy of Hindus.

And your aukaat has been proved during gujrat riots, muzzafarnagar riots, babri masjid demolition times etc. Just live like a loyal dog in India or else another gujrat riot will take place which will wipe off you and your community from the Indian map.

You muslims are not sane people. If that was the case then you would have communicated like a decent human being. Look at you, you are nothing but a lifeless radical, extremist muslims...Just spreading hatred everywhere thats it. No Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and Christians have ever preached hatred against Muslims then who the hell are you to threaten people?

No offence brother, but you're crazy. Not only is rape haram and punishable by death, but there is no evidence of Muslim invaders ever committing mass rape.

I am not supporting the Islamophobes in the thread but saying that Islamic invaders never committed mass rape is BS. Muslim invaders had no issue mass raping the girls and women that took refuge in Hagia Sophia and killing and enslaving everyone else. Tens of thousands were raped and enslaved during the looting of the city
I don't give a sh*t about what happened centuries ago but you need to re-check your facts

Last edited:
Most Indian muslims expect that they should be treated well in India while they openly support persecution of Pakistani Hindus. Indian muslims are thr biggest enemy of Hindus.

And your aukaat has been proved during gujrat riots, muzzafarnagar riots, babri masjid demolition times etc. Just live like a loyal dog in India or else another gujrat riot will take place which will wipe off you and your community from the Indian map.

You muslims are not sane people. If that was the case then you would have communicated like a decent human being. Look at you, you are nothing but a lifeless radical, extremist muslims...Just spreading hatred everywhere thats it. No Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and Christians have ever preached hatred against Muslims then who the hell are you to threaten people?
Lol. Nepal ka khayal kar.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-asia-india-43588435

See the link above. Hindus and Sikhs help muslims build mosque in India. Hindus and Sikhs are human and have humanity unlike you extremist animal who knows only how to spread hatred and violence. This post shows that muslims have no problems in offering namaz which extremist like you is claiming.
Wah.
Masjid for sarkari Muslims. Mubarak ho. Eid pe no qurbani is perhaps a pre condition.

I am not supporting the Islamophobes in the thread but saying that Islamic invaders never committed mass rape is BS. Muslim invaders had no issue mass raping the girls and women that took refuge in Hagia Sophia and killing and enslaving everyone else. Tens of thousands were raped and enslaved during the looting of the city
I don't give a sh*t about what happened centuries ago but you need to re-check your facts

No, there is not a single shred of evidence of mass rape occurring. Yes, they took slaves and yes, the would often have intercourse with them. But there's no evidence that they were forced into it. In fact, there's evidence that contradicts that very statement.

Then why complain? If Indian muslims like Afzarul Mandal openly threatens Hindus and wants to rape hindu women then dont you think the Hindus won't retaliate?

He never said he wanted to rape someone.

As for his other comments, again, I won't say I agree with all of them, but he wouldn't be saying stuff like this if Hindustan treated its Muslim population properly. You have too look at the root cause of these issues.

It's ironic you accuse him of being hateful when you say things that are just as bad, perhaps even worse.

I'm sorry what? No Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists or Christians have ever preached hatred against Muslims? Are you crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom