What's new

The Islamic Conquest of India Prophecy (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No body invaded muslim countries. Since the early days of Islam muslims have shown aggression against people of other faiths. The Rashidun Calips who were considered as the caliphs of a pure Islamic state killed and persecuted Zoroastrians after they conquered Persia. Millions of Zoroastrians fled to India where they were given refuge. They are now known as Parsis. Muslims have been savages since its founding.

Are you brain-dead? What's happening in Palestine? What's happening (and also happened before) in Afghanistan? What happened in Iraq? What's happening in Kashmir? What's happening in Burma?

That was the age of empires, the default state was war, you either expanded and subjugated others or others would do the same to you, that's totally different to the way things are today where now the default state is peace.

Also, the Persians were not peaceful by any means lol, just look at how big the Sassanid Empire was, do you really think they conquered all this land without shedding some blood?

800px-Sassanian_Empire_621_A.D.jpg

'No matter what you do to the Muslims in Burma, it will forever pale in comparison to the beatings we have handed you throughout history'

So why do you say that we Buddhists are terrorists for killing muslims in Burma when you guys persecuted millions of Buddhists in Pakistan, Afghanistan and China? Who are the real terrorists?

We didn't do anything that was any worse than society's norms at the time, in fact, often times we were much better behaved.

Your disjointed way of thinking has no application in Islamic thought. We laugh when hindus try to interpret our religion.

Islam doesn't require complicated interpretations.

It's funny you apparently laugh at us when you yourself can't get along with the Shias and Ahmadiyas.

Zakir Naik put you guys in your place.

I've seen some of his speeches, he comes off as an idiot.

I laughed the entire time he was trying to dismiss scientific theory.

Most of the first converts in our region were upper class. Hindus and Hindu priests instigated much chaos and persecution, which led to garrison towns to protect these converts.

I will tell you one thing, Rajputs never truly believed in Hinduism. We have always eaten beef, and worshipped only three deities: Fire, Sun, and Moon. This is the classification of Rajputs today on tribal lines.

You would never find a Rajput bowing down to a statue of a multi-armed fanged Kali Mata. It’s ridiculous. Most Rajputs were worshipped by Hindus for martial prowess and heroic victories.

Conversion of the Rajputs is what led to the Mughals and Turks being able to rule Sindh and Hindustan for a thousand years.

Rajputs respected these characteristics in a person. Bravery, honesty, patience, strength, compassion, justice, and truth.

The Muslim rulers, soldiers, and scholars who came had all these attributes and more, which made their conversion inevitable.

We just adopted a more advanced and superior civilization. No offense to Hindus.

And you say you laugh at Hindus when we interpret Islam. :lol:

I don't think it will be an invasion. But a slow takeover. It is ideal that we rule. It works.
Allah knows best.

According to Pakistani folks hind refers to land of Indus river not Gangetic plains. So, the prophecy has been fulfilled.

Another interpretation for ''Ghazwa'' applies only if the prophet himself participated in the battle. So, the term Ghazwa-e-hind is quoted out of context.

Are you brain-dead? What's happening in Palestine? What's happening (and also happened before) in Afghanistan? What happened in Iraq? What's happening in Kashmir? What's happening in Burma?

That was the age of empires, the default state was war, you either expanded and subjugated others or others would do the same to you, that's totally different to the way things are today where now the default state is peace.

Also, the Persians were not peaceful by any means lol, just look at how big the Sassanid Empire was, do you really think they conquered all this land without shedding some blood?

800px-Sassanian_Empire_621_A.D.jpg

We didn't do anything that was any worse than society's norms at the time, in fact, often times we were much better behaved.
'That was the age of empires, the default state was war, you either expanded and subjugated others or others would do the same to you, that's totally different to the way things are today where now the default state is peace'

You didn't get my point. I'm not talking about conquest. I'm talking about the persecution which muslims unleashed on the Zoroastrian population of Persia at that time. Muslims have always boasted that their sharia law and their leaders have always been the best in terms of justice, ethics, tolerance etc. So my question is how can you guys falsely claim things which never had been done in reality?

Errrrrrhhhhh.......NO THANK YOU. Pakistani nationalists DO NOT WANT ANYTHING to do with india. If we are to form a nation with other nations it should be with countries that have beautiful races of people. NOT with the most ugliest and physically repulsive race on the planet........:bad::sick:

Your ugliness shows in your post. You should read Quran more often.

According to Pakistani folks hind refers to land of Indus river not Gangetic plains. So, the prophecy has been fulfilled.

Another interpretation for ''Ghazwa'' applies only if the prophet himself participated in the battle. So, the term Ghazwa-e-hind is quoted out of context.

Sindh refers to Pakistan. Hind is India. This is according to the hadith of Prophet Muhammad saws.

I gave the definition of Ghazwa above. Why did you ignore it?

Islam doesn't require complicated interpretations.

It's funny you apparently laugh at us when you yourself can't get along with the Shias and Ahmadiyas.

I've seen some of his speeches, he comes off as an idiot.

I laughed the entire time he was trying to dismiss scientific theory.

And you say you laugh at Hindus when we interpret Islam. :lol:

All opinions and nothing of substance.

No we don't wish any war, it's your media who create hysteria b/w both countries. We want dialouge on all matter including Kashmir and terrorism, we have even accepted UN mediation, but it's you low IQ sanghi terrorists who run from talks..

We have set the record straight, you atrocities on Kashmiris are well documented along with your wish to harm Pakistan by blocking our waters..

Maybe we get some hot headed guys at helm who someday lose pateince and end up bombing you to stone age even before Ghazwa e Hind, all due to your deeds and hypocrite nature.

Do you see Kashmiri exodus from India??? So, your claim has no merit.

Your ugliness shows in your post. You should read Quran more often.

Hindutva bigot, what right do you have to talk about Quran majeed?

'That was the age of empires, the default state was war, you either expanded and subjugated others or others would do the same to you, that's totally different to the way things are today where now the default state is peace'

You didn't get my point. I'm not talking about conquest. I'm talking about the persecution which muslims unleashed on the Zoroastrian population of Persia at that time. Muslims have always boasted that their sharia law and their leaders have always been the best in terms of justice, ethics, tolerance etc. So my question is how can you guys falsely claim things which never had been done in reality?

These Hindutva losers polluting the thread against with pseudo-history and hate speech.

Well that depends, what do you classify as persecution? Because I guarantee they would have treated us far worse if the roles were reversed (in fact, they did prior to the rise of Islam).

Sindh refers to Pakistan. Hind is India. This is according to the hadith of Prophet Muhammad saws.

I gave the definition of Ghazwa above. Why did you ignore it?

All opinions and nothing of substance.

There are many interpretations on the net. You choose what you want to believe.

Hindutva bigot, what right do you have to talk about Quran majeed?

These Hindutva losers polluting the thread against with pseudo-history and hate speech.

Ok, if Quran reading does not help, you can take shelter in vedas or Bible. Hopefully it will take your ugliness away.:P

Well that depends, what do you classify as persecution? Because I guarantee they would have treated us far worse if the roles were reversed (in fact, they did prior to the rise of Islam).
India also had many medieval Hindu empires. Can you tell me how many medieval hindu kings persecuted, raped, killed, pillaged when they conquered lands like your so called tolerant Islamic kings did in the past? In fact hindu kings were the most tolerant for that specific time for which many communities were able to tske refuge in India.

Islam is a legalistic faith. You can't pull out nonsense and pass it off as fact.

There is a system of authenticity built into every source, while Quran is infallible.

I did not pass it off as fact. I choose certain interpretation according to my understanding of history and the authenticity and clarity of the interpretation. You do the same, don't you???

India also had many medieval Hindu empires. Can you tell me how many medieval hindu kings persecuted, raped, killed, pillaged when they conquered lands like your so called tolerant Islamic kings did in the past? In fact hindu kings were the most tolerant for that specific time for which many communities were able to tske refuge in India.

Jauhar is a custom among Hindus to protect Hindu females from rape and slavery by rival Hindu clans. Age-old custom stated that any victor can do whatever he liked to the defeated tribe. This law is from the time of Nomads. Two blows were given to a horn, first to prepare and the second to tell the women and children to commit mass suicide before they could be dishonored. It was very popular in Punjab, until Muslim rulers declared it unlawful and guaranteed the rights of freedom and respect for all noncombatants. This also played a large part in winning this region's people to Islam.

The Mughals in particular ordered their own troops to withdraw if they heard that first horn of Jauhar during the defeat of the enemy and negotiate terms to avoid needless bloodshed. This led to their strong popularity among Rajputs, who saw them as men of honor and respect.

The name you are carrying Taimur was the name of a mass murderer who carried out worst forms of pillaging and destructions however you muslims openly support him and calls him a Islamic hero when Aamir taimur was much more ruthless than Hitler. After all these you muslims have no right to point put fingers towards Burmese and Israelis..Shame..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom