What's new

The Iraqi deteriorating security and rogue elements - why it could lead to potential operation in Iraq and invasion

You live in Japan the whole time while claiming to live in Iran. Disappointed in you.
You are hallucinating .and really it's how I care about what you think
I simply don't give a damn
you are a person to don't knew shit but tends to jump in

Turkey's malicious intentions in Iraq since 2003

--

Turkey helping Iraq since 2003, trying to carve out lands. :partay:

The Hood event (Turkish: Çuval Olayı) was an incident on July 4, 2003 following the 2003 American invasion of Iraq where a group of Turkish military personnel operating in northern Iraq were captured, led away with hoods over their heads, and interrogated by the United States military. American soldiers seized 15 kg of explosives, sniper rifles, grenades and maps of Kirkuk, with circles drawn around positions near the governor's building when they raided Turkish offices in Sulaimaniya. The soldiers were released after sixty hours, after Turkey protested to the United States. A Kurdish intelligence official claimed that the Turkish soldiers had been linked to a plot to assassinate the newly elected governor of Kirkuk to destabilise the region so that Turkish forces would be needed to restore order.[1]

@Titanium100 Egypt, KSA, UAE are cowards, they do nothing except bomb Yemen to hell.

--

The Hood event (Turkish: Çuval Olayı) was an incident on July 4, 2003 following the 2003 American invasion of Iraq where a group of Turkish military personnel operating in northern Iraq were captured, led away with hoods over their heads, and interrogated by the United States military. American soldiers seized 15 kg of explosives, sniper rifles, grenades and maps of Kirkuk, with circles drawn around positions near the governor's building when they raided Turkish offices in Sulaimaniya. The soldiers were released after sixty hours, after Turkey protested to the United States. A Kurdish intelligence official claimed that the Turkish soldiers had been linked to a plot to assassinate the newly elected governor of Kirkuk to destabilise the region so that Turkish forces would be needed to restore order.[1]

@Titanium100 Egypt, KSA, UAE are cowards, they do nothing except bomb Yemen to hell.

Their proxies hold 80% of country, bab-al-mandaq, ports, airspace and all the oil fields including islands.. they were just caged last 6 years due to it being frozen with political settlement process ongoing but look how they collasped everywhere since it has been unfrozen..

The turks technically achieved securing these parts. Not sure why you call yourself saddam and pro-militias besides Iraq is a fake country and all the countries in the region are fake countries.. deep down I don't recognize sykes-picot lines just going along with it for the time being you know what that means:police:

Last edited:
Their proxies hold 80% of country, bab-al-mandaq, ports, airspace and all the oil fields including islands.. they were just caged last 6 years due to it being frozen with political settlement process ongoing but look how they collasped everywhere since it has been unfrozen..

The turks technically achieved that. Not sure why you call yourself saddam and pro-militias besides Iraq is a fake country and all the countries in the countries are fake countries.. deep down I don't recognize sykes-picot lines just going along with it for the time being you know what that means:police:

Sykes-Picot established the Syria-Iraq borders, if you knew more you'd know that the Syrians in Deir Al Zour speak Iraqi dialect. The 'realness' of such a border doesn't erase Iraq as a country given that Iraq's people aren't the same as any of its neighbors.

I am sure we shivering that you do not recognize us.

Turkey folllows America's footsteps trying to carve remnants, it's a bit shameful and weak how they are. KSA/Egypt... lol, they are useless.

Sykes-Picot established the Syria-Iraq borders, if you knew more you'd know that the Syrians in Deir Al Zour speak Iraqi dialect. The 'realness' of such a border doesn't erase Iraq as a country given that Iraq's people aren't the same as any of its neighbors.

I am sure we shivering that you do not recognize us.

Turkey folllows America's footsteps trying to carve remnants, it's a bit shameful and weak how they are. KSA/Egypt... lol, they are useless.
It is not only you I don't recognize but anyone regional but for the time being I am willing to go along with it and redrawing of maps will occur eventually down the road... That includes also Turkey...

Also your beloved Fars will fall into our hands I swear by Allah it will occur at some point down the road... All the region will fall into one power emerging out of the peninsula..... Istanbul will be last to be taken from Turks only with takbir as they will stand down volunterily and moved by the Takbir..

One storm will swip thru the whole area like a hurricane in short time and lightening fast

Last edited:
You are hallucinating .and really it's how I care about what you think
I simply don't give a damn
you are a person to don't knew shit but tends to jump in

You are a false flagger fraudster. You are living in Japan. :lol:

It's a very strange discussion going on. While the treaties below were made, the above-mentioned states were either colonial administeries under british/french officers or other next places that were planned to be colonized by allied powers. All of the agreements are about how to share the shattered/defeated Ottoman state, nothing more.

March 18, 1915 – Secret Istanbul Treaty: This treaty was signed between England, Russia and France diplomats. With the Istanbul Treaty, the first secret treaty, the straits would be given to Russia. In return for these lands, the Dardanelles and the Bosphorus Straits would be free ports for the allied states, and Russia would accept that France and England had special rights on the Ottoman Empire's lands in the Asian continent.

April 26, 1915 – Treaty of London: With this treaty, Italy decided to enter the war on the side of the Allies. Treaty of London signed between Italy, France, Russia and England. With this treaty, 12 islands(Dodecanese) and Libya, which had been under the occupation of Italy since 1912, were left to Italy. It is the answer to the question of why Italy passed to the Allied Powers side.

1916 – Petrograd Protocol: With this protocol, the British and French states left the Eastern Black Sea coasts up to Trabzon, Erzurum, Bitlis and Van, in addition to the Straits, to the administration of Russia.

16 May 1916 – Skyes – Picot Treaty: This treaty, named after the negotiators of France and England, was signed between England and France. The subject of the Skyes-Picot Agreement is the division of the lands of the Ottoman Empire in the Middle East. This treaty was accepted by Russia, but it was hidden from Italy and the Arab revolters/Allied proxies.

1916 – Mac-Mahon Treaty: This treaty was signed between the British Governor of Egypt Mac-Mahon and the Emir of Hejaz Sharif Hussein. With the Mac-Mahon agreement, it was guaranteed on paper that the British State accepted Arab independence in case the Arabs rebelled against the Ottoman Empire. (After the war, a sad story of deception awaited Sharif Hussein.)

April 17, 1917 – Treaty of Jean de Maurienne: The Treaty of Jean de Maurienne was made to please Italy, upon the learning of the previously signed Treaty of Skyes-Picot by the Italians. With this treaty, the region between Antalya and Izmir and the northern side of Izmir were given to Italy. (Then the Italians were also deceived and the Greek invasion of Anatolia was prepared.)

The above-mentioned states are not parties to any of these agreements, since these states were not yet produced when these agreements were made.

Last edited:
It is not only you I don't recognize but anyone regional but for the time being I am willing to go along with it and redrawing of maps will occur eventually down the road... That includes also Turkey...

Also your beloved Fars will fall into our hands I swear by Allah it will occur at some point down the road... All the region will fall into one power emerging out of the peninsula..... Istanbul will be last to be taken from Turks only with takbir as they will stand down volunterily and moved by the Takbir..

One storm will swip thru the whole area like a hurricane in short time and lightening fast
The army of those Turks is still marching with Tekbirs. Traditionally, when Turkish soldiers put on a bayonet or attempt to attack a front, they only and collectively call out "Allah - Allah - Allah" and nothing any other comes out of their mouths.

The Turkish map was drawn at the Sivas congres, September 1919. The decision taken in the last Ottoman parliamentary assembly was accepted. In the Lausanne agreement, we conducted a negotiation within the possibilities of that day. Changing these Turkish borders can surely exceeds height of hardcore wankers living with wet dreams.

I really don't care, stop sounding like some retard from the 14th century beating war drums and stfu

--

Duhh they're soldiers ofc they will have weapons and equipment on them.

Turkiye had special security deals with Saddam and after his period Iraq was not able to secure it's borders. There are many camps inside iraq which are used against Turkiye for crossborder attacks.

If Iraq can't secure the border then Turkiye has a right to create a safe/bufferzone inside Iraq. It is former Ottomanlands so no big deal. 😄

The army of those Turks is still marching with Tekbirs. Traditionally, when Turkish soldiers put on a bayonet or attempt to attack a front, they only and collectively call out "Allah - Allah - Allah" and nothing any other comes out of their mouths.

The Turkish map was drawn at the Sivas congres, September 1919. The decision taken in the last Ottoman parliamentary assembly was accepted. In the Lausanne agreement, we conducted a negotiation within the possibilities of that day. Changing these Turkish borders can surely exceeds height of hardcore wankers living with wet dreams.
Let them come let's see who will say tekbir and who will run us or them.

That guy is being played by the likes of sheikh clown imran hossein.. Istanbul is already conquered 2 times first in 1453 the second was during coup attempt in july 2016 people conquered Istanbul back with tekbirs secular soldiers surrendered.

You stupid little fool you can't even properly wipe your a** and you together with your super dupa talibunnies want to conquer Istanbul huh?? What a joke

Let them come let's see who will say tekbir and who will run us or them.

That guy is being played by the likes of sheikh clown imran hossein.. Istanbul is already conquered 2 times first in 1453 the second was during coup attempt in july 2016 people conquered Istanbul back with tekbirs secular soldiers surrendered.

Relax relax it will be bloodless.. We become one family again.. Besides I hate that guy Imran Hussain he misquotes everything and distorts.. Hence it won't fall to anyone just re-collecting you and for you to re-enter the body..

Didn't I tell you guys Salar Al Haqq is a false flagger. He was an American the whole time, exactly like I insisted before. While he kept lying like then liar he is and insisting he lives in Europe.

The dishonest individual got exposed. The forum forced his real location flag to be displayed.

No false, the forum displays the VPN-induced location, it does not "force" anything. Get acquainted with these things before repeating baseless assertions.

I can change the displayed location at will through my VPN settings.

You living in Japan too this whole time. I thought you said you live in Iran . :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You are a false flagger fraudster. You are living in Japan. :lol:

If only you realized that all you're doing, is to expose your lacking knowledge of the relevant network-related technicalities.

Just learn how a VPN works. The forum - and every other website one connects to, only "sees" the location through which the user is channeled by their VPN, not the actual one. Otherwise, there'd be no point in installing a VPN in the first place!

Something like 80% of internet users in Iran are connecting through VPN's, meaning that their connection does not mirror their actual location.

Last edited:
You are sitting in Florida Zionist USA bikini clad women this whole time you Dajjal . :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::partay::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Get exposed. Damage is done.:dirol::dirol::triniti:

The only thing you did was to expose your utter ignorance of what a VPN is and how it works.

Now go take your medication.

PS: reported for religious insults and libel.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom