What's new

The Iraqi deteriorating security and rogue elements - why it could lead to potential operation in Iraq and invasion

The only thing you did was to expose your utter ignorance of what a VPN is and how it works.

Now go take your medication.

PS: reported for religious insults and libel.

Vpn is against forum rules. @WebMaster

You must show your location as USA. You got exposed badly. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What are you doing in Florida ? Seeing women on beach? While going on about Islamic Iran and haqq , revolution . :lol::lol:

I know you're a bit slow, but how many times exactly must you be reminded of this?

Here is what it says on the account settings page:

vpn.jpg

Try to read the whole sentence this time.

You must show your location as USA.

Why "must" I show a wrong location? Are you ok?

You got exposed badly.

You badly exposed your ignorance of basic network principles. That's all which happened.

:rofl::rofl:

What are you doing in Florida ?

In Europe you mean? Don't know about "Florida". I leave that to you.

Seeing women on beach? While going on about Islamic Iran and haqq , revolution . :lol::lol:

Pretty cheap fantasies you have.

Try these instead, they will help:

52f13e807353ea742daef74ad9a69afbdf9d111291bfd3fad9625621d5fd1b2e.jpg

Lol, what's your reason to need vpn?

My duty's to explain it to the forum staff, and that's what I did.

What's irgc generals doing in Florida USA. I know you are in Florida. You are probably staring at bikini clad womens all day. Scumbag. :rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

You are suffering from delusions and seem convinced by them too. Seek medical help. Hope there are competent doctors in America, where you reside.

Insult reported again.

You are double user Aspen. You go clubbing on Florida coast instead of advancing Imam Aj state in Islamic Iran. You are as fake as can be. I want to piciolo all fake people.

Its done and over Salar. We all saw your location as USA. Take off your vpn if you live in 'Europe'. You got exposed badly.

Kindly refrain from subjecting each other to personal attacks.

Its done and over Salar. We all saw your location as USA. Take off your vpn if you live in 'Europe'. You got exposed badly.

I bet Salar goes to techno parties in Berlin high on coke

--

The inferior Arab states to our south wouldn't dare to invade the Supreme Republic of Iraq, only we invade them as we did in 1990.

All Arabs know who the most agressive Arabs are. Abi Salool will regret such decisions.

However I must admit Iraq rules by Shias is bringing shame upon us, we used to be a prosperous Arab state, today Baghdad is a place i wouldn't want to die in. I hope USA bombs us again

I bet Salar goes to techno parties in Berlin high on coke

Why, is this what you're dreaming of every night? And you lost your money, too. I not only have zero interest in such hollow and vain activities, but age-wise probably surpass you by a full generation. Which incidentally will lead me to formulating a friendly (in all honesty) advice: please try to stop smoking marijuana, like you claimed you would be doing in your dialogue with the Sri Lankan user whose login I forgot (when he wrote "time for a joint" and you replied "good idea") - such things have no real benefits and only do unnecessary harm.

- - - - -

Its done and over Salar.

In the sense that you demonstated beyond the shadow of a doubt that you have no understanding of a VPN nor how it works.

Learn something new: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vpn

We all saw your location as USA.

Indeed. As determined by my VPN settings. The USA is a very common location offered by tons of common VPN's, you know.

And I'm making use if it fairly often, gives me fast enough connections most of the time.

vpn-jpg.814054

Take off your vpn if you live in 'Europe'. You got exposed badly.

I don't connect to this site without a VPN, and you know it perfectly well. Otherwise you wouldn't have regularly tried to complain about it to mods in the past (to no avail).

You blatantly exposing your lacking knowledge about VPN technology is what happened.

Last edited:

You must show your location as USA. You got exposed badly. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What are you doing in Florida ? Seeing women on beach? While going on about Islamic Iran and haqq , revolution . :lol::lol:
which rule I several time asked somebody to show me the exact rule that banned VPN , nobody show it to me ? it seems you knew it can you point me to it please .

Why, is this what you're dreaming of every night? And you lost your money, too. I not only have zero interest in such hollow and vain activities, but age-wise probably surpass you by a full generation. Which incidentally will lead me to formulating a friendly (in all honesty) advice: please try to stop smoking marijuana, like you claimed you would be doing in your dialogue with the Sri Lankan user whose login I forgot (when he wrote "time for a joint" and you replied "good idea") - such things have no real benefits and only do unnecessary harm.

- - - - -
That's a long reply for a joke, guess it's time for a joint n

That's a long reply for a joke, guess it's time for a joint n

Try not to, see how it works. And likewise next time. By the way, it's only 11 am (almost) here in central Europe, so I hope this was also just a joke.

Try not to, see how it works.

Iraq used to have no drug addicts under Saddam, today south of Iraq is full of cocaine, heroine and drug gangs.

I blame Afghanistan and Iran, as well as our failed undisciplined Shia dogs. Landmines should have remained, good use for smugglers

Good luck to Iran in beating the Afcooni heroïne smugglers

I honestly don't think KSA and coalition can even afford another venture, Yemen is draining them hard and even if war in Yemen is over soon it will take couple of years to gain that strength back, Iraq won't be the easy fight, any conflict there is bound to take the sectarian route which will bring every Iraqi on the street to fight.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom