What's new

The Iraqi deteriorating security and rogue elements - why it could lead to potential operation in Iraq and invasion

About air force . To be honest I prefer swedish approach to the air force than the traditional approach.

You living in Japan too this whole time. I thought you said you live in Iran . :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Iraq, the cradle of civilisation in the M.E, now a basket case. A mixture of western interference, typical failed Arab authoritarian governance and now the terrorist state of Iran trying to turn Iraq into another one of its battle grounds.

I don't see any hope for Iraq. Any leader or group that even shows signs of emerging with a nationalist anti-Iran message will be assassinated before getting into office.

I don't see any hope for Iraq. Any leader or group that even shows signs of emerging with a nationalist anti-Iran message will be assassinated before getting into office.

Unrealistic they will have to wage war in order to get the government seat meaning over throw which ain't happening anytime soon and might not even ever occur.. They don't have apetite to take on gov't or undergo revolutions

Last edited:
This Arab coalition is not able to enter Iraq and come out alive. In the longterm Iraqi militia's supported by Iran would gain the upperhand and defeat them with guerilla war.

But together with Turkiye establishing bufferzones in places where the Sunni's are majority could be possible.

This Arab coalition is not able to enter Iraq
If the militia only does a magic trick transforming them into NATO :lol:

Egypt alone can take the whole area within months as it is flat terrain..... You didn't move last time on sirte red lines you know whats up better then anyone else here

Iraq, the cradle of civilisation in the M.E, now a basket case. A mixture of western interference, typical failed Arab authoritarian governance and now the terrorist state of Iran trying to turn Iraq into another one of its battle grounds.

Iraqi nationalist leaders should ask for protection from Turkiye. Iran doesn't dare to mess with people under protection of Turks.

Egypt alone can take the whole area within months as it is flat terrain..... You didn't move last time on sirte red lines you know whats up better then anyone else here
Egypt can enter with large forces but how will they come out is another question.

Sirte redlines? You guys are living in disneyland fantasy world 😅😅

Turkiye got what it wants to secure the capital and establish bases no need to expand in the useless desert Sisi can have it for now until Turkiye decides otherwise.

Iraqi nationalist leaders should ask for protection from Turkiye. Iran doesn't dare to mess with people under protection of Turks.

Egypt can enter with large forces but how will they come out is another question.

Silly question.. They can flatline everything and they will surrender.. This is a complete flat open terrain..

You knew about their powerfire so you knew better then others... Not even Turkey could stand in our way.. If major offensive was to open we could overwhelm and take Istanbul..

Decides otherwise? You recognize power when you see one just natural thing and you recognized me.. Try me we will go direct to your head.. We aren't exactly pacifists you also know about this part

Last edited:
Silly question.. They can flatline everything and they will surrender.. This is a complete flat open terrain..

You knew about their powerfire so you knew better then others... Not even Turkey could stand in our way.. If major offensive was to open we could overwhelm take Istanbul
Who's firepower do you mean?? Arab coalition?? Or what

You knew about their powerfire so you knew better then others... Not even Turkey could stand in our way.. If major offensive was to open we could overwhelm take Istanbul
You can't just bomb whole iraq to stoneage with civilians deaths. The world will immidiately turn against you and you will probably bombed by NATO 😂😂

Sirte redlines? You guys are living in disneyland fantasy world 😅😅

Turkiye got what it wants to secure the capital and establish bases no need to expand in the useless desert Sisi can have it for now until Turkiye decides otherwise.

TuRkIyE is economically going down the drain

Iraq needs to order capable combat aircraft and air defense in case titanium gets a hold of power

You living in Japan too this whole time. I thought you said you live in Iran . :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well bet you don't knew the difference between Sweden air force and the rest of NATO air force and think all of them are the same

So the Iraqi nationalist must sell themselves to Iran or Turkey. Interesting but don't you think it will have some conflict with the definition of nationalism

TuRkIyE is economically going down the drain

Iraq needs to order capable combat aircraft and air defense in case titanium gets a hold of power
Turkiye's economy is super power stronkk compared to Iraq, Iran, Syria and Lebanon etc don't believe too much mullah propaganda.

Well bet you don't knew the difference between Sweden air force and the rest of NATO air force and think all of them are the same
You live in Japan the whole time while claiming to live in Iran. Disappointed in you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom