What's new

The Iraqi deteriorating security and rogue elements - why it could lead to potential operation in Iraq and invasion

What a load of horse sh*t.

Only if foreign interference in Iraq could stop, I think Iraq is very much capable of solving its problems and doing better than most of its neighbors. What it needs is unity among themselves and strong allies. Pakistan can improve its relations with Iraq there is a lot of potential for both countries to benefit from strong relations.

I am surprised you are this naive....

First off why the hell do you even want to end IRGC influence in Iraq? Before the IRGC the shias were second class citizens. looked down upon as "shroogis" by racist arabs who considered the sunnis to "the honorable iraqi".. Are you shia?? do you like getting treated like a dog?

When Daesh attacked, they didnt appear out of thin air. many many sunni residents saw an easy opportunity to steal their neighbours land and joined daesh. This was especially the case with the yazidis. They said sunni neighbours they knew for decades, and broke bread with. turned daesh overnight, and took over their house and property.

The yazidis were absolutely out for genocidal revenge against sunnis after they retook their lands. They didnt even join the kurds who are far closer to them but sunni, but specifically joined the shia PMF forces. If it wasnt for Iran controlling these guys, there would have been a revenge genocide on sunnis....

Shia recruits were taken by the river, and pistol shots to head and thrown in.... they were lined up on the desert and shot like animals...... They were sold like cattle by their sunni officers in camp speicher.... is this what you want?

the reason why the Iraqi army was useless and crumbled in front of daesh was because of these elements. You have sunni/kurd quota fillers, with 0 loyalty to the state, and actually working with foreign factions to undermine iraq at every turn..

Not to mention it was Iran that helped the Iraqi government humiliate the kurds and get kirkuk back...

Iran and Iraqi shias have the exact same religion, and almost the exact same interests. Stop believing enemy propaganda. The only thing they want is to either destroy Iraq, or return it to a sunni puppet dictatorship they can control

Iran Is Iraqs only real friend. despite whatever western propaganda or butthurt wahabis tell you.

Oh dear... here I was thinking that using available means to best handle the intricate balance of opposing powers was the prime principle in Geopolitics, no place for emotions or rhetorics, but what do I know ? I am in the end, terribly naive.

IRGC is not Iran, its just a part of Iran, a part that is, within current geopolitical dynamics, is more harmful than useful and for Iraq to propel forward, its proxies need to leave the stage, one way or the other.

Those rogue elements saved Iraq when its Presidential army and government collapsed. Those rogues came out snd fought Daesh to death when your blah blah shield, KSA Sheikhs or Murican Masters were arming Daesh, PMF came out victorious.

Now if you wanna go ahead and try your luck against them through the whole GCC or the Americans.

Also, these people came out to fight the Americans along with the government, didn't wait for 20 years in caves and waited for the Americans to leave so they could attack the government troops.
Without Air Support of different countries these rag tag militias were on the receiving end .
I think all of us knows the capability of these ragtag militias even of their handlers. There is a reason why mullah of iran inform (indirectly) usa before launching missiles after solemani episode . They know their capability and limits.

Without Air Support of different countries these rag tag militias were on the receiving end .
I think all of us knows the capability of these ragtag militias even of their handlers. There is a reason why mullah of iran inform (indirectly) usa before launching missiles after solemani episode . They know their capability and limits.

Dude you can't even shoot with a handgun and there you're providing ragtag certificates to PMF on the internet. Hilarious 😂

Dude you can't even shoot with a handgun and there you're providing ragtag certificates to PMF on the internet. Hilarious 😂
Anyone whos logistically thin could meet the criteria for that definition

Last edited:
It took usa a single drone to brust buble of iranian military myth . Digest it

This is not the Iraqi gov't but there are rogue elements within Iraq and none state actors that will be purified as they are terrorists who don't understand rule of law. Hence an operation in iraq is much likier today then it was a year ago..

Areas of potential target is the southern to central parts of Iraq... They even launched a drone attack on the president of Iraq weeks ago and they have gone completely rogue they aren't militarily threat but they could undermine regional security and trade routes or worst case scenario they could turn to sea privacy they are just rogue elements and road robbers.. KSA led-coalition could venture into Iraq..

There is murmuring of in pending military operation and an invasion into Iraq should things falter further in Iraq's security..

The Peninsula shield could go ahead with this in collaboration with Egypt and Jordan...

Or make it more politically correct by using the existing framework and terrorism fight treaty

IMCTC (The Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition)

They could go ahead with this anytime depending on the rogue elements and especially if the Iraqi gov't loses control of them

You want to invade Iraq to defeat the Shia militas.

The invasion leads to angering Iraqis, which leads them to support and join these Shia militias aligned to Iran.

Iran will laugh at you and benefit once again.

YOUR IDEA IS SHIT

You want to invade Iraq to defeat the Shia militas.

The invasion leads to angering Iraqis, which leads them to support and join these Shia militias aligned to Iran.

Iran will laugh at you and benefit once again.

YOUR IDEA IS SHIT

You got my idea wrong it is not targetted at the Iraqi gov't but if none state actors outside the gov't go rogue then that is what I meant.. We can't allow Iraq to become lawless and a place where everything can be launched from including closure of trade routes within the country... This undermines regional order and trade routes within the country but I can see how I could have been misunderstood.. Rogue elements can't just use Iraq as place where they can throw stones from and jeopardize it along the process as everything has it's limits..

I also understand that the Iraqi gov't wants them off the streets as they are irregular and undermine their hegemony over Iraq and they have been sincerely trying to disband them which I support which also enhances Iraqs internal security

Last edited:
You got my idea wrong it is not targetted at the Iraqi gov't but if none state actors outside the gov't go rogue then that is what I meant.. We can't allow Iraq to become lawless and a place where everything can be launched from including closure of trade routes within the country... This undermines regional order and trade routes within the country but I can see how I could have been misunderstood.. Rogue elements can't just use Iraq as place where they can throw stones from and jeopardize it along the process as everything has it's limits

That's something the US has to do together with the Iraqi gov. Any Arab or neighboring state intervening one-sidedly will cause the adverse effect with widespread anger and further support for the PMU.

Having said that, such an operation is undoable without Iraqi gov support as the PMU is widespread everywhere. Ground operations would result in the Shia militias gaining a lot of new recruits, and just as the US suffered many casualties with sustaining any 'control' over lands, so will the Arab coalition you just suggested.

Only big daddy America can pull this off, for several reasons, one of them is that they've been operating in Iraq for decades now and it won't raise alarm among many people in the country to oppose it.

KSA should have asked the Donald to strike more Soleimanis.

That's something the US has to do together with the Iraqi gov. Any Arab or neighboring state intervening one-sidedly will cause the adverse effect with widespread anger and further support for the PMU.

Having said that, such an operation is undoable without Iraqi gov support as the PMU is widespread everywhere. Ground operations would result in the Shia militias gaining a lot of new recruits, and just as the US suffered many casualties with sustaining any 'control' over lands, so will the Arab coalition you just suggested.

Only big daddy America can pull this off, for several reasons, one of them is that they've been operating in Iraq for decades now and it won't raise alarm among many people in the country to oppose it.

KSA should have asked the Donald to strike more Soleimanis.

If even all them join together they won't amount to anything they can't do anything as it is flat terrain and lightly armed they could be pacified quickly we are not Americans we understand how to pacify..

There is a word used these days with negative connection but actully was a tactic used thru out the islamic dynasties in how to pacify conquered areas you incite extreme terror... This has never failed this is something the Americans don't have nor don't understand how to ethblish it but we are experienced in that art

If even all them join together they won't amount to anything they can't do anything as it is flat terrain they could be pacified quickly we are not Americans we understand how to pacify them..

There is a word use these days with negative connection but actully was a tactic how to pacify conquered areas you incite extreme terror... This has never failed this is something the Americans don't have nor don't understand how to ethblish it but we are experienced in that art

Flat terrain doesn't erase the difficulty of urban warfare.

US military is much more capable and experienced than the Arab states, they have been providing intel in Yemen to start with.

Inciting extreme terror, the thing is the US will tell you to know your place with such an idea as they won't even allow it to start with. But let's say it was to happen.. Inciting extreme terror results in brewing extremism in Iraqis, which already exists in Iraqis far beyond what any other Arab has due to the amount of wars Iraq has seen. You'll see Shiite extremism growing which means Sunni extremism grows on par, ISIS will grow again and Europe will not be happy with your extremist adventure.

You'll have to bypass Europe and the US with your plans, and we both know that all these Arab states you listed are ... dogs of America and Europe.

ONCE AGAIN A FAILED AND UNDOABLE PLAN. Not to forget it would result in these Shias striking Riyadh and Kuwait nearby LOL.

Flat terrain doesn't erase the difficulty of urban warfare.

US military is much more capable and experienced than the Arab states, they have been providing intel in Yemen to start with.

Inciting extreme terror, the thing is the US will tell you to know your place with such an idea as they won't even allow it to start with. But let's say it was to happen.. Inciting extreme terror results in brewing extremism in Iraqis, which already exists in Iraqis far beyond what any other Arab has due to the amount of wars Iraq has seen. You'll see Shiite extremism growing which means Sunni extremism grows on par, ISIS will grow again and Europe will not be happy with your extremist adventure.

You'll have to bypass Europe and the US with your plans, and we both know that all these Arab states you listed are ... dogs of America and Europe.

ONCE AGAIN A FAILED AND UNDOABLE PLAN

Nothing is off the table if the security worsens in the country and that is just the reality whether you like it or not people were saying the same stuff before Turkey...

If they provide ground for it thats on them.. Uncle sam won't be able to do a damn thing about it and you will be disappointed.. If Security is threatened they will act and act fast

Nothing is off the table if the security worsens in the country and that is just the reality whether you like it or not people were saying the same stuff before Turkey...

If they provide thats on them.. Uncle sam won't be able to do a damn thing about it and you will be disappointed.. If Security is threatened they will act and act fast

Uncle Sam is the father of these countries in everything military related, save me this story. You're trying too hard to sound as savage as possible to come off as tough.

Uncle Sam is the father of these countries in everything military related, save me this story. You're trying too hard to sound as savage as possible to come off as tough.

If that is what cooks your duck then suit yourself..

I am not trying to act tough but just saying a common ground reality..

Last edited:
Didn't I tell you guys Salar Al Haqq is a false flagger. He was an American the whole time, exactly like I insisted before. While he kept lying like then liar he is and insisting he lives in Europe.

The dishonest individual got exposed. The forum forced his real location flag to be displayed.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom