What's new

The Iraqi deteriorating security and rogue elements - why it could lead to potential operation in Iraq and invasion

Running to post US war torn Arab states trying to export their cancer

You are a failed Arab, get arabized
What cancer we send humanitarian aid. We are taking care of millions of Arabs what other non arab country would do that?
Damming the rivers that lead to iraq and syria, supporting the MB, hosting terrorits and arming them with qatari money alot to go freind
The river flows trough our land and we can do whatever we want with it. Deal with it bitch 😎

What cancer we send humanitarian aid. We are taking care of millions of Arabs what other non arab country would do that?

The river flows trough our land and we can do whatever we want with it. Deal with it bitch 😎
"We take care of millions of arabs we spend millions of dollars on them no other country will be so helpful to arabs" *2 secounds later* "The river flows through our land we can dam it and kill millions of arabs its our river" Explains your erdoganic policty so much and you

"We take care of millions of arabs we spend millions of dollars on them no other country will be so helpful to arabs" *2 secounds later* "The river flows through our land we can dam it and kill millions of arabs its our river" Explains your erdoganic policty so much and you
Just because we help arabs don't mean we owe you. You owe us my brother.

What? you clearly not versed in the area
And this is on the basis of what logic exactly?

some weird indian.

Nope. Definitely not.

. Iraq is not as sectrian as outsiders assume.
It's more so. Sectarianism has creped into every corner and crevice of government institutions.

this thread was not about sect but rather security don't know how you found space to include it.. This is second time YOU violated rules

I'm replying to someone talking about making an autonomous Iraqi province similar to the KRG on the basis of their sect. What do you mean "how you found space to include it", did you bother to read to the stuff I was replying to?

he Sunni triangle is held by sunni tribes not even the americans could go in there had to make deal with them.

What are you talking about? The U.S absolutely did take over the "Sunni triangle".

@The Eagle @waz @LeGenD why give him temporary ban his an indian whos member here and I know his username @lightoftruth After that one was perma-banned this is his new username..

I'm not Indian and I'm not whoever that is.

Just because we help arabs don't mean we owe you. You owe us my brother.
Yeah we owe you a slap in the face similair to al-watiya airbase and Sirite line for the destablization created by the Us and its allies in libya and syria and iraq. You are just helping it spread for your resource poor country

Yeah we owe you a slap in the face similair to al-watiya airbase and Sirite line for the destablization created by the Us and its allies in libya and syria and iraq. You are just helping it spread for your resource poor country
We support U.N recognized government. Haftar is Libyan and Arab is U.N. gov not Libyan and Arab?

try slap in the face and see what happens

We support U.N recognized government. Haftar is Libyan and Arab is U.N. gov not Libyan and Arab?

try slap in the face and see what happens
last time a slap to ur dignity happened u didnt even try to respond lol. UN backed goverment is a corrupt politicion who wants to delay elections to keep power and we support what the libyan parliment supports and we had that corrut politician talk with the head of intelligence we didnt pick the haftar side or the politicians side but the libyan parliment which are the people keep your media tricks out of this forum it wont work

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom