What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

The aircraft is, block 52 is capable.
Some missing key weapons would have to be replaced with more training and experience, no aim 9X which gives the possibility of firing the missile while the nose is a lot of degrees of the target with the JHCMS helmet which is delivered to Iraq. Means dog fights would be harder which themselves are already hard.

No JDAM kit for the 1000+ unguided bombs, there is a small number ( 250-400 ) though of guided bombs GBU 500 and 2000 pounds. and ofc the BVR not to forget.

ME countries could train dog fights together similar to those over the Aegean.

What the hell ._. They are selling it in standard condition :lol:

It means the F-16s Iraq is going to get are basic.

lol, the word basic does not exist with these weapons, you have to be more precise about it.
The fighters themselves are advanced block 52s, the weapons are however not the most advanced except for some.

lol, the word basic does not exist with these weapons, you have to be more precise about it.
The fighters themselves are advanced block 52s, the weapons are however not the most advanced except for some.

No, I meant the fighter itself won't be equipped with lethal weapons :agree:

No weapons that pose a threat to US allied members in the region as Iraq is a neutral country.

I believe so. But eventually Iraq will enhance its own capability in the coming few years for sure.

Iraqi navy currently restructuring, will operate naval helicopters in the future along with a larger fleet once other priorities are fullfilled.

navy+communications+training.png

naval+training+simulator.png

Former Iraqi made ballistic missiles range
iraq_missile_range_485map.gif

I was surfing on the internet just as usual.

Then I found this at the unknown blog.

IraqOOB-130831.JPG

Should it be taken seriously?

Yes. This blog is updated by DjElliot, very reliable sources, and precise monthly updates.

DjElliot is also often sourced from other web sources. He's an expert analyst in Iraqi military.

First air defence systems go operational ( short range Avenger equipped with stinger missiles + .50 cal ).
40 Avenger systems on order plus 681 Stinger missiles.

9489.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom