attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks like it's amphibious too judging from its propeller

Great Pictures. Espacisally the one about the M-1 Abrams during the Parade. Hope the iraqi Army can eliminate the Terrorists and that Iraq can become a peaceful and wealthy Nation.

First F16 batch delivery starts either this year ( this month ) or September 2014, sources differ.

First F16 batch delivery starts either this year ( this month ) or September 2014, sources differ.
September 2014 too far this month so great but I doubt it, I they go to china for j-10 or Russia mig-35 the plane is ready for delivery but they're so slow while Iraq might go to war soon.

September 2014 too far this month so great but I doubt it, I they go to china for j-10 or Russia mig-35 the plane is ready for delivery but they're so slow while Iraq might go to war soon.

Even if delivered this year before they will be operational will take a lot of time, the infrastructure, operational squadron as 2 F16s will be delivered per month once delivery starts still have to be formed.

36 F16s delivery will be completed in 2015 according to someone, we will have to wait.
Going to China/Russia same thing, they have to build the plane and pilot training takes years, around 3 years for fighter pilots ( NATO training ),

Even if delivered this year before they will be operational will take a lot of time, the infrastructure, operational squadron as 2 F16s will be delivered per month once delivery starts still have to be formed.

36 F16s delivery will be completed in 2015 according to someone, we will have to wait.
Going to China/Russia same thing, they have to build the plane and pilot training takes years, around 3 years for fighter pilots ( NATO training ),
It's ok but I believe we we will cut the time in half plus all we need now more fighters to support the army plus bro think about it the americn didn't supply us with some good a2a missiles as you while Russians and Chinese will do with there best armament no doubt.

It's ok but I believe we we will cut the time in half plus all we need now more fighters to support the army plus bro think about it the americn didn't supply us with some good a2a missiles as you while Russians and Chinese will do with there best armament no doubt.

How the F16s will look like with CFT attached, not sure about the livery
F16I_491.jpg

Currently a deal with Russia.

I hope for SU series instead of MIGS, SU 35 is possible, many think Russia will not sell it though Russia was about to sell SU 35s to Libya but the war of 2011 prohibited that sale along with S300s.

Currently a deal with Russia.

I hope for SU series instead of MIGS, SU 35 is possible, many think Russia will not sell it though Russia was about to sell SU 35s to Libya but the war of 2011 prohibited that sale along with S300s.
I wish to but think about it Iraq is not libya?. Su-35 will ring the bell of terror at some nations don't like to see Iraq in power!!! but who knows Russia's Butin these days is different he may sell us his best bird of prey.

I wish to but think about it Iraq is not libya?. Su-35 will ring the bell of terror at some nations don't like to see Iraq in power!!! but who knows Russia's Butin these days is different he may sell us his best bird of prey.

Whether they like it or not theirs nothing illegal about such deals, no one could stop them, maybe severe pressure from the world powers though very unlikely as they are the ones selling Iraq weaponry.

Iraq requested 4 strategic weapon systems besides the MI 28 and Pantsir.

1 : KA 52 ( confirmed )
2 : Most likely S300
3 : MIG 35, SU 30/35 ?
4 : Must be ( Long range ) radar systems

Though Iraq and Russia are not allies unlike Libya was with Russia for all I know.

KA 52 would be considered a strategic weapon system for its ability carrying the long range air to ground missile http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kh-25

Back
Top Bottom