What's new

The guy who tried to stop a man from burning Holy Quran

Sorry?
I didn't mean to rate you negative was agreeing with you.
And do I look like I am biased about this notion?

Apparently the law made a circus of a display of hate.

I wonder where we're their laws when it came to public display of discrimination and hate.

I mean if someone was burning the Norwegian flag in Norway would Norwegians stand around and watch like this? Why expect a Muslim to stand and watch such a circus?

Sure violence should be avoided. But so should such demonstrationa of hate in the open with large crowds
sorry for any inconvenience from my side and any of my misunderstanding ,regards
Sorry?
I didn't mean to rate you negative was agreeing with you.
And do I look like I am biased about this notion?

Apparently the law made a circus of a display of hate.

I wonder where we're their laws when it came to public display of discrimination and hate.

I mean if someone was burning the Norwegian flag in Norway would Norwegians stand around and watch like this? Why expect a Muslim to stand and watch such a circus?

Sure violence should be avoided. But so should such demonstrationa of hate in the open with large crowds

I wonder if the same country would allow freedom of expression if somebody wanted to burn a Bible. Perhaps people should try and burn Bibles in Europe and America to make them realize what these actions actually incite and invite.
It's extreme man . they will be termed as terrorists , sentenced to prison . Double stands .

AgNoStiC...

Quite correct for you....Since we are Muslim and we have to defend our religion and pride....

No one can dare to burn Quran or say something blasphemous otherwise you know what would happen....

Ghazi Ilm Din Shaheed and Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri Shaheed...are our heroes....

Qaid e Azam and Ilama Mohammed Iqbal both supported Ghazi Ilm Din Shaheed, So you will call them supporters of thugs and killers?
You can kill blasphemers in Pakistan all you want. Norway is not a Sharia run country and not even a Muslim country. Also above all they are liberal and free country.

So killing blasphemers in the West would be and act of crime.

In 2016 a Muslim man broke into a church in Pakistan and burnt various copies of the bible. He was never prosecuted by the authorities who claimed that he was "insane" whilst the church members had evidence that he was not insane. On various occasions Pakistanis have burned the United States flag. Why are Pakistani Muslims so offended by a Norwegian man burning the Q'uran when they are experts at burning anything they find offensive?

In 2016 a Muslim man broke into a church in Pakistan and burnt various copies of the bible. He was never prosecuted by the authorities who claimed that he was "insane" whilst the church members had evidence that he was not insane. On various occasions Pakistanis have burned the United States flag. Why are Pakistani Muslims so offended by a Norwegian man burning the Q'uran when they are experts at burning anything they find offensive?
Exactly. Where are the hypocrites now.

@Maarkhoor

This thread is comedy gold. I like how many people encourage idiots to assault others and then get convicted and then be condemned to a life without employment. Then the same crybabies whine when muslims earn significantly less than other minority groups, get marginalized. There's a reason why Indians are the richest major ethnic group in the UK while Pakistanis are among the poorest.
Muslims consists about 50 to 70% of all prisoners in different parts of Europe. It's no coincidence.

@Dubious

-ve for #15 ... Ok. There's always a first :-)

Rise of Atheism is by design and through Secularism. Atheists claim they don't have a religion but it is a religion, being a set of beliefs defying God's existence.

And when there is no fear of punishment, Barbarism and Fascism are inevitable outcomes.

@Dubious

-ve for #15 ... Ok. There's always a first :-)

Rise of Atheism is by design and through Secularism. Atheists claim they don't have a religion but it is a religion, being a set of beliefs defying God's existence.

And when there is no fear of punishment, Barbarism and Fascism are inevitable outcomes.
@Dubious
Your criteria of giving -ve rating is questionable.. He is giving an opinion.. not insulting anyone. Like Vegetarianism Or democracy everything can be considered a religion, even atheism. As everyone thinks he is right and his path is too.
Now saying that was designed to breed fascism, is an opinion or conspiracy theory. Not a reason to give -ve rating.
You gave me -ve rating for being sarcastic. Its ok if you didn't get that or found offensive (though it was as clear as Sun). But this one seems totally unjust.

Good point.

@Dubious
Your criteria of giving -ve rating is questionable.. He is giving an opinion.. not insulting anyone. Like Vegetarianism Or democracy everything can be considered a religion, even atheism. As everyone thinks he is right and his path is too.
Now saying that was designed to breed fascism, is an opinion or conspiracy theory. Not a reason to give -ve rating.
You gave me -ve rating for being sarcastic. Its ok if you didn't get that or found offensive (though it was as clear as Sun). But this one seems totally unjust.

It's alright but thank you. Seriously I didn't mind it one bit. Thought I'd explain and that I did.

you know what I like you ! you are right that for global dominance you need dominance in tech ,but for ethical dominance you need ethical dominance no technology ,what I believe the religion is a ethical matter not a technological,but you are right in your point of view ,and Islam never forbids dominance in technology it's our bad luck that we are not good followers,
Very well said. Agreed

Qaid e Azam and Ilama Mohammed Iqbal both supported Ghazi Ilm Din Shaheed, So you will call them supporters of thugs and killers?
Jinnah supported him as a lawyer, he didn’t support the murder he committed as a person.

Europe must do something about antisemitism. Hating arabs won't get you nothing

What is 'morally low' according to you may not be the same for others. In some nations blasphemers should be killed and it is perfectly alright because of the societal norms of that country.

In some country burning a holy book or mocking a religious figure is considered as free will and thats also perfectly alright due to the societal norms.
I can add a lot to this list for example people can go nude in public as a freedom of expression. Watch X rated content with their mothers and daughters. Have sex with them and enjoy the freedom.
What is morally low is you don't have to have a research on it.
It's basic function of your mind, ask it and you will get the answer what is right from wrong.
This guy kicking the **s of that stupid guy disrespecting the Quran is a hero for me.

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever among you sees evil, let him change it with his hand. If he is unable to do so, then with his tongue. If he is unable to do so, then with his heart, and that is the weakest level of faith.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 49
Grade: Sahih (authentic)

Back
Top Bottom