What's new

The guy who tried to stop a man from burning Holy Quran

Heck ...at least in your language, we are at least pretending to be secular and democratic? Can you say the same about your friend to make a formal rule in their constitution to be democratic and secular...
Why fake it? Can't face the truth???

If you resort to violence because your ‘feelings are hurt’, then you’re nothing more than violent criminal thugs, just like Qadri & Ilm Din - both of them deserved to rot in prison and be executed like the murderous animals they were.

There is no place in civilized society for people that resort to violence because their ‘feelings, sentiments or honor was hurt’.
If you resort to violence because your ‘feelings are hurt’, then you’re nothing more than violent criminal thugs, just like Qadri & Ilm Din - both of them deserved to rot in prison and be executed like the murderous animals they were.

There is no place in civilized society for people that resort to violence because their ‘feelings, sentiments or honor was hurt’.
Unfortunately Muslims have lost the capacity to appeal to the better nature of their fellow human beings.
They/ we claim to follow the Prophet yet we choose to not follow his example.
There are numerous examples of people insulting the Prophet and of his responses, and none of these involved violence.
To feel upset at these actions is understandable, but the choice of response is not.
Two wrongs will never make a right.
Approach this in a calm and rational way and people will be on your side.

Many muslim scholars are not very muslim, are they?

State one thing these scholars have done in the past century for muslims? It's nothing. Islam is a mess becuse of this filth that we have started calling "scholars"

I hate that word.
It's so up its own arse, as are the people that use it.

The people who cause a hue and cry over incidents like this are causing more damage than the original perpetrators.
They are giving them the oxygen of publicity and notoriety, which is what they crave.
Ignore them. That is the most powerful action you can take. Just ignore them and I guarantee if you do this every time someone burns a Quran then eventually they will stop doing it because their will be no point.
The whole point is to cause a reaction and they know the Muslims, being the irrational and emotional people they are, will oblige them, so it will carry on.
Simply put, no reaction equals no Quran burning.

this man was not burning old Holy Quran but was leading anti Islamic rally and desecrated Holy Quran for the purpose of insulting Holy Quran,his intention is clearly different so not mix it with other logics
There are billions of Quran burning one doesn’t change anything just like burning the US flag won’t change anything. Also Norway is state of law and not a jungle where everyone take the matters in their own hands

There are billions of Quran burning one doesn’t change anything just like burning the US flag won’t change anything. Also Norway is state of law and not a jungle where everyone take the matters in their own hands
if it is done in our vicinity and place where we can stop or attempt to stop it ,we must stop and make effort for stopping such worst sin and it is our duty,we are only answerable for what which is in our control,when a country not respects our religious book then we cannot respect their law and they have no right to expect this from us,does law of any good country allow to arrange rally spreading hatred against religion and desecrate their Holy Book

There is no hypocrisy here. The man who burnt the Quran was exercising his freedom of expression. If Norway was a conservative country(legally) like Pakistan and Middle East where such acts are punishable, then it would have been alright to punish him.

But you can't punish him in the west because they claim to be liberal and free state for all where everyone has the right to do whatever they desire.
Protest against government ? Allowed too . Hate against state institutions allowed too ? . Means everything is allowed ? . Freedom of expression should not include morally low acts .

So the cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo deserved to die? Interesting and what makes you think they only targeted Islam? I'm personally not a fan of their work but killing someone over cartoons? Have you lost your mind?

They targeted Muslims and an assortment of black/brown people. They absolutely deserved a response to their provocations. Whether that response lead to their deaths is entirely their own fault. THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES.

He deserved it this scumbag had no right to attack anyone if the doesn’t like the infidel Norway he can get the **** out and go back to the shit hole he came from also burning is the method Muslims use to get red of the old Qurans instead of throwing them away
I was expecting a reply not BS . If that's the way you reply , then better go to the shit hole you came from . No need to defecate your shit here .

Protest against government ? Allowed too . Hate against state institutions allowed too ? . Means everything is allowed ? . Freedom of expression should not include morally low acts .
What is 'morally low' according to you may not be the same for others. In some nations blasphemers should be killed and it is perfectly alright because of the societal norms of that country.

In some country burning a holy book or mocking a religious figure is considered as free will and thats also perfectly alright due to the societal norms.

if it is done in our vicinity and place where we can stop or attempt to stop it ,we must stop and make effort for stopping such worst sin and it is our duty,we are only answerable for what which is in our control,when a country not respects our religious book then we cannot respect their law and they have no right to expect this from us,does law of any good country allow to arrange rally spreading hatred against religion and desecrate their Holy Book
Well it was the protesters and not the government or the state who insulted the Quran you can’t blame that of their government

why state allowed such protests,it seems they are also not fulfilling their responsibility,you cannot arrange a protest against israel in favor of holocaust in these countries
Well it was the protesters and not the government or the state who insulted the Quran you can’t blame that of their government

Last edited:
unnecessary negative ratings shows your bias and unjust attitude and hate @Dubious ,

unnecessary negative ratings shows your bias and unjust attitude and hate @Dubious ,
Sorry?
I didn't mean to rate you negative was agreeing with you.
And do I look like I am biased about this notion?

Apparently the law made a circus of a display of hate.

I wonder where we're their laws when it came to public display of discrimination and hate.

I mean if someone was burning the Norwegian flag in Norway would Norwegians stand around and watch like this? Why expect a Muslim to stand and watch such a circus?

Sure violence should be avoided. But so should such demonstrationa of hate in the open with large crowds

A rascist organization in Norway tried to burn Holy Quran in public ..... This young guy tried to stop the man from burning the Holy Quran .

Link to the video in Instagram :
View attachment 591078

I wonder if the same country would allow freedom of expression if somebody wanted to burn a Bible. Perhaps people should try and burn Bibles in Europe and America to make them realize what these actions actually incite and invite.

So burning other's holy books,attacking them,tearing sacrves from women's heads and insulting others religious figures is modern Christianity???
I assume there is no law against burning the Quran or any other book so that would be Ok.
If someone tore the scarf off someone's head, he would be charged with assault. There isn't a law against insulting religious figures either, I'm afraid.
It's the modern world. We need to get used to the idea of religion being a personal thing and stop trying to get everyone else to respect a religion they do not believe in.

I wonder if the same country would allow freedom of expression if somebody wanted to burn a Bible. Perhaps people should try and burn Bibles in Europe and America to make them realize what these actions actually incite and invite.
I suspect the law wouldn't have an opinion. I don't know what the public reaction would be. Burning somebody's, anybody's, holy book isn't something I would condone but it would be a great experiment to highlight hypocrisy were there to be a reaction.

AgNoStiC...

Quite correct for you....Since we are Muslim and we have to defend our religion and pride....

No one can dare to burn Quran or say something blasphemous otherwise you know what would happen....

Ghazi Ilm Din Shaheed and Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri Shaheed...are our heroes....

Qaid e Azam and Ilama Mohammed Iqbal both supported Ghazi Ilm Din Shaheed, So you will call them supporters of thugs and killers?

Back
Top Bottom