What's new

The guy who tried to stop a man from burning Holy Quran

I can add a lot to this list for example people can go nude in public as a freedom of expression. Watch X rated content with their mothers and daughters. Have sex with them and enjoy the freedom.
What is morally low is you don't have to have a research on it.
It's basic function of your mind, ask it and you will get the answer what is right from wrong.
This guy kicking the **s of that stupid guy disrespecting the Quran is a hero for me.

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever among you sees evil, let him change it with his hand. If he is unable to do so, then with his tongue. If he is unable to do so, then with his heart, and that is the weakest level of faith.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 49
Grade: Sahih (authentic)
You may not like it, but you cannot say anything. When in Rome, do as Romans do.

I am a Buddhist. If I was living in any European country and if someone would have drawn an offensive photo of Lord Buddha then I would have lodged a complain at most, but would never attack him physically. That's a serious crime in Europe, where you cannot beat or molest someone for insulting your faith. But in Sri Lanka or Myanmar, public beating would have been justified.

Muslims should adhere to Western standards when living in Europe. Otherwise remain in your own countries where you can punish someone for blasphemy.

You may not like it, but you cannot say anything. When in Rome, do as Romans do.

I am a Buddhist. If I was living in any European country and if someone would have drawn an offensive photo of Lord Buddha then I would have lodged a complain at most, but would never attack him physically. That's a serious crime in Europe, where you cannot beat or molest someone for insulting your faith. But in Sri Lanka or Myanmar, public beating would have been justified.

Muslims should adhere to Western standards when living in Europe. Otherwise remain in your own countries where you can punish someone for blasphemy.

You may look at situation per your understanding and your sentiment to your religion but as a Muslim; it is in-fact impossible to hold back seeing blasphemy & religious provocation like this. As the EU law goes by; they shouldn't allow an Islamophobe to provoke in first place when no one can weigh public reaction as such. For the one to understand such sentiments; it is necessary to read about respective religion in detail. What really happened at the place is now like law of EU Vs the Man's faith & love for ALLAH/Islam.

And where the comparison as such occurs, there is no formula to calculate end results. Physical charges may be framed upon the Ilyas but on other hand; he is indeed pretty much satisfied with the act because a Religion is more important than what the instigator & those who let it happen thinks about. The man merely reacted to what the Government & that Islamohobe did in first place. Everyone to be blamed equally in regard to their respective violations/offense/crime.

Regarding the highlighted part; how do you feel if I say that you can remain within the boundaries of your religion and don't comment about the sentiment of any Muslim to such provocation, at all?

Nations should adhere to the respectful manners of every religion & sentiments of followers as well. Why was it necessary to allow an Islamophobe/Supremacist to burn Quran-e-Pak like this? Why was it necessary to express freedom of speech? In-fact it was a most degrading hate crime and there are chances that people will react. A true religious person can only understand such reaction.

Move on.

Don't make yourself a legacy of your people...
Let's make it clear for you and whoever read you...

YOU will have done NOTHING either in EU or in Sri Lanka/Myanmar IF such similar incident happen...
The one who will have done SOMETHING in Sri Lanka/Myanmar WOULD ALSO have done something in EU...

Keep that Semi-Morality high grounds of yours and sell it to whoever is willing to buy...

And Last... When you hope to gain power/support/influence by enjoying Hatred... NEVER EVER FORGET that you will be slapped... Whatever in EU or in your Country... Beta males attitude is the common denomination of your generation...
Breeding Hatred in hope for reaction IS NOT FREE SPEECH... NEITHER it is EU way of doing... But only the Work of cowards...

Period.

For me this guy didn't punish him. He had his freedom of expression which you are not agreeing with. If someone can disrespect your faith with freedom, he should be ready to face the freedom of expression to his action coming his way.
Ilyas have to face the music now because of how he acted. I am not debating here to prove him right or wrong for the world. For me his action is justified and it takes a lot to take such step not everyone can do it and as a Muslim I stand on his side.
You were asking for low morals in your post before this so I tried to answer to that. As far as remaining in our respected countries and not moving to theirs, sorry but I simply don't agree with this logic.

You may look at situation per your understanding and your sentiment to your religion but as a Muslim; it is in-fact impossible to hold back seeing blasphemy & religious provocation like this. As the EU law goes by; they shouldn't allow an Islamophobe to provoke in first place when no one can weigh public reaction as such. For the one to understand such sentiments; it is necessary to read about respective religion in detail. What really happened at the place is now like law of EU Vs the Man's faith & love for ALLAH/Islam.

And where the comparison as such occurs, there is no formula to calculate end results. Physical charges may be framed upon the Ilyas but on other hand; he is indeed pretty much satisfied with the act because a Religion is more important than what the instigator & those who let it happen thinks about. The man merely reacted to what the Government & that Islamohobe did in first place. Everyone to be blamed equally in regard to their respective violations/offense/crime.

Regarding the highlighted part; how do you feel if I say that you can remain within the boundaries of your religion and don't comment about the sentiment of any Muslim to such provocation, at all?

Nations should adhere to the respectful manners of every religion & sentiments of followers as well. Why was it necessary to allow an Islamophobe/Supremacist to burn Quran-e-Pak like this? Why was it necessary to express freedom of speech? In-fact it was a most degrading hate crime and there are chances that people will react. A true religious person can only understand such reaction.

Move on.
You are sympathizing because it is the Quran which is burning. If this was a Muslim man beaten by a Christian for burning a Bible then you would have not reached like this.

For me this guy didn't punish him. He had his freedom of expression which you are not agreeing with. If someone can disrespect your faith with freedom, he should be ready to face the freedom of expression to his action coming his way.
Ilyas have to face the music now because of how he acted. I am not debating here to prove him right or wrong for the world. For me his action is justified and it takes a lot to take such step not everyone can do it and as a Muslim I stand on his side.
You were asking for low morals in your post before this so I tried to answer to that. As far as remaining in our respected countries and not moving to theirs, sorry but I simply don't agree with this logic.
This is perfect logic. There was a time when Europeans welcomed Muslim immigrants because they were needed back then. But now Europeans don't need more Muslim migrants coming into their land.

Europeans have right to block additional migrants from Arab Nations and Muslim nations like Pakistan, Turkey, Malaysia etc. It's their land and they will decide what to do with their country.

If you have so much problem then why don't you allow non Muslim migrants to settle in UAE, Pakistan, Turkey and in other Muslim majority countries till eternity?

You are sympathizing because it is the Quran which is burning. If this was a Muslim man beaten by a Christian for burning a Bible then you would have not reached like this.

I say it openly YES. I will reach as same as above. You are too wrong to judge me & Islam which pretty much tells about your wrong thought process & pre-mindset. No Muslim will aware dare or think to burn Bible. Do you know what Islam says about other Holy Books? Therefore, I suggested you to read Islam properly.

This is perfect logic. There was a time when Europeans welcomed Muslim immigrants because they were needed back then. But now Europeans don't need more Muslim migrants coming into their land.

Europeans have right to block additional migrants from Arab Nations and Muslim nations like Pakistan, Turkey, Malaysia etc. It's their land and they will decide what to do with their country.

If you have so much problem then why don't you allow non Muslim migrants to settle in UAE, Pakistan, Turkey and in other Muslim majority countries till eternity?
This can be perfect logic for you but as I said not for me. You cannot bully me in agreeing to your "perfect logic"
We can move anywhere we like and if some European countries have guts, try to ban muslims in their countries and see the consequences [emoji4] who is stopping you or them for this matter.
Plz start a worldwide campaign to ban us in EU.
[emoji16]

Sorry but you are wrong here, any true Muslim would have reacted the same way burning a bible as we reacted burning a Quran. Don't overthink man, you are not seeing things clearly. Wake up and don't talk for others as you are not one of us. You don't know how we would have reacted

You need to travel and see things. Have you ever been to the Gulf countries and the expats there? Have you ever seen Turkish coastal towns, where I personally know several British people have bought holiday homes and settled for years?

You need to travel and see things. Have you ever been to the Gulf countries and the expats there? Have you ever seen Turkish coastal towns, where I personally know several British people have bought holiday homes and settled for years?
This Buddhist guy don't know anything. He just popped up speaking things he didn't know anything about.

Muslims should adhere to Western standards when living in Europe.
Rubbish. Rules should be applied equally and with context. Be my guest: burn a Torah in central London as an experiment.

I hope someone intervenes to stop you.

Blind hate is not the same as free expression.

Again wrong. Any decent Muslim would find abuse of any religion abhorrent.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50529467

A Jewish family abused by a bible bashing xtian nutcase, and a MUSLIM lady intervened to defend the Jew. Go figure.

Rubbish. Rules should be applied equally and with context. Be my guest: burn a Torah in central London as an experiment.

I hope someone intervenes to stop you.

Blind hate is not the same as free expression.

Again wrong. Any decent Muslim would find abuse of any religion abhorrent.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50529467

A Jewish family abused by a bible bashing xtian nutcase, and a MUSLIM lady intervened to defend the Jew. Go figure.
I say it openly YES. I will reach as same as above. You are too wrong to judge me & Islam which pretty much tells about your wrong thought process & pre-mindset. No Muslim will aware dare or think to burn Bible. Do you know what Islam says about other Holy Books? Therefore, I suggested you to read Islam properly.
Hey Buddhist, see these posts, how real Muslims would have reacted.
I am surprised that how novice you are on the subject but still participating in such a sensitive debate and forcing your perspective that how a Muslim would have reacted.

Back
Top Bottom