What's new

The guy who tried to stop a man from burning Holy Quran

If what is available about him online is correct, that he killed the author of a book that was a satirical work using the hadith because he was 'offended' or 'his sentiments were hurt', then he's a terrorist/murderer.

My views are not new - go back far enough in my posts and you'll find me taking the same position since I joined this forum. That doesn't mean I won't defend Islam (I have many times), but you won't find me defending those who use violence against others merely because their 'honor, feelings & sentiments were hurt' from things like words, articles, books, pictures or cartoons.
Spot on.

LOL now don't forget that these are the same whities who lecture us that China is doing a genocide against Uyghur.

Their country,their rules...They can be as selective in the imposition of their rules as they want...Just deal with it..

That sounds all good on paper, but the West is lecturing other nations not to follow their own rules.

salute to this real hero.May ALLAH ALMIGHTY give him highest place in Jannah and protect him from atrocities of west,our govt should play role for release of this courageous man from jail,west freedom of expression is fraud and full of propaganda

i think intention is major reason,here intention of this man who is burning Holy Quran is to damage sentiment of Muslim and he was protesting against Islam so this burning is not to protect Holy Quran from changing or amendments but to damage and defame Islam and project it as bad religion
Throwing Quran to garbage is an insult and showing no respect to Quran, but if you want to get rid of your old and broken Quran I think burning it is the better thing to do. Maliki and Hanafi follower do it.

The reaction needs to be an intellectual one rather than a violent one.
We Muslims have a way of alienating the world by our reaction rather than highlighting the injustice in a peaceful and intellectual way and keeping the world on side.
That is what has got us into a position where we are universally hated despite being, in most cases, victims of injustice.

We're his actions intellectual? It was a very deliberate and provocative hate act. The right wing in Europe and the US deliberately do such outlandish acts as a show of power, to claim the territory as thier own, to "other" the Muslim citizens. His "power" spilled out of his backside when Ilyas flew in at him with a kick.

These sorts of acts require exactly this sort of response. Intellectual challenges deserve intellectual responses.

Absolutely fair play to the guy for intervening. Ordinary citizens - religious or not (and that is the key here - you don't have to be a mullah to take offence to something intended to offend) - should always resist such heinous acts intended to promote hate under a false shroud of "free expression", otherwise hate prospers.

The target was not innocent. He knew what he was doing and he set out with a premeditated act, intended to offend. This reaction was legitimate. The response was proportional. Even if brought to court, a sensible judge would take these mitigating circumstances into account.

moat bhi qabool hai jo ho na Ishq e Mustafa tu zindagi fazool hai....
If you resort to violence because your ‘feelings are hurt’, then you’re nothing more than violent criminal thugs, just like Qadri & Ilm Din - both of them deserved to rot in prison and be executed like the murderous animals they were.

There is no place in civilized society for people that resort to violence because their ‘feelings, sentiments or honor was hurt’.

If you resort to violence because your ‘feelings are hurt’, then you’re nothing more than violent criminal thugs, just like Qadri & Ilm Din - both of them deserved to rot in prison and be executed like the murderous animals they were.

There is no place in civilized society for people that resort to violence because their ‘feelings, sentiments or honor was hurt’.
I agree 99% with that. The exception is blind hatred by right wing nutjobs against innocent folks minding their own business. Civil society needs to stop such things by reasonable means. I would say the same about some minority getting lynched by a Muslim mob.

Your general point about responding intellectually to critical opinions, even hurtful satire is absolutely fine but burning a Quran is nothing intellectual and does not really deserve an intellectual response. At the same time, it doesn't warrant a mob lynching attack. But civilised folks should start taking a stand against this crap like they used to decades back.

@Maarkhoor
like Qadri & Ilm Din - both of them deserved to rot in prison and be executed like the murderous animals they were.
Point is if you think something legitimate but break the law, then you are accountable. For example, you forcefully stop someone in UK from drinking by considering it 'good' but as it is against citizen liberty. So yes, you should be punished.
On top of it, even if it is law then you cannot enforce it. Like blasphemy laws in Pakistan.
If you kill someone for that, even if you are right but as you take law in your hand so you should be punished for it. As it is state responsibility to award punishment. In self-defense only you can go physical else, for taking revenge or preemptive move or for being 'robinhood/khudai faujdar', all are punishable crimes. Though i am not agree with Agnostic choice of words but he is saying right.

A rascist organization in Norway tried to burn Holy Quran in public ..... This young guy tried to stop the man from burning the Holy Quran .

Link to the video in Instagram :
View attachment 591078
He deserved it this scumbag had no right to attack anyone if the doesn’t like the infidel Norway he can get the **** out and go back to the shit hole he came from also burning is the method Muslims use to get red of the old Qurans instead of throwing them away

He deserved it this scumbag had no right to attack anyone if the doesn’t like the infidel Norway he can get the **** out and go back to the shit hole he came from also burning is the method Muslims use to get red of the old Qurans instead of throwing them away
Are you for real? Who told you this BS? You submerge it in water until the ink gets dissolved.

Many Muslim scholar agree on burning the old Quran just like caliph Othman did
Many muslim scholars are not very muslim, are they?

State one thing these scholars have done in the past century for muslims? It's nothing. Islam is a mess becuse of this filth that we have started calling "scholars"

Many muslim scholars are not very muslim, are they?

State one thing these scholars have done in the past century for muslims? It's nothing. Islam is a mess becuse of this filth that we have started calling "scholars"
I am talking about the old scholars like the four imams

Back
Top Bottom