What's new

The Great purge within Pakistan and Pakistan Army by Bajwa and Co

Long march is starting tomorrow. The talks have failed.. there will be bloodshed in Pakistan.

All Pro PTI vloggers were mentioning corp commander meeting ...
Most likely, SS and NS have refused to give in... Lets see what Estab will do, let the country tear apart of move in... They should oopen supreme court again and send Shahbaz back... lol

if anyone has seen Andors latest episode, he will understand the meaning of sacrifice from Imran khans point of view..
there is an epic dialogue exchange between Lonni and Luthen. and i write here, think what imran khan must be thinking

Lonni: what have you sacrificed for this cause
Luthen Rael: Calm. Kindness. Kinship. Love. I've given up all chance at inner peace. I've made my mind a sunless space. I share my dreams with ghosts. I wake up every day to an equation I wrote 15 years ago from which there's only one conclusion, I'm damned for what I do. My anger, my ego, my unwillingness to yield, my eagerness to fight, they've set me on a path from which there is no escape. I yearned to be a savior against injustice without contemplating the cost and by the time I looked down there was no longer any ground beneath my feet. What is my sacrifice? I'm condemned to use the tools of my enemy to defeat them. I burn my decency for someone else's future. I burn my life to make a sunrise that I know I'll never see. And the ego that started this fight will never have a mirror or an audience or the light of gratitude. So what do I sacrifice? Everything!

I am saying that no investigation process will be seen to be legitimate if the first step of the process- filing the FIR- is done against the law and the request of the victim.

And I am saying that the Supreme Court is the ultimate arbiter of judging whether the FIR is according to the law in Pakistan or not. If the SC is okay with it, the FIR is perfectly legal.

Also, what exactly is your threshold for proof?

Again, my threshold for proof does not matter. Let the SC judge what proof and at what stage it is needed.

3327C35D-EAAD-4B36-9EE6-3BBAE8F1D6A0.png

Hearing that things are going to go south… sad situation in pakistan

Few corp commanders who’re loyal to Bajwa will be forwarded and the one which Sharifs think can arm twist the most will get the seat.

Not that it will matter much. The Sharifs and Chief will have a fall out again months or a year down the line and we’ll probably see Zardari and his offspring taking charge this time.

Looking at the issue very objectively, it was in Zardari’s and Kiyani’s time that the executive and establishment were on the same page. Maybe not on the right page but the same page.

Army is acting like the Sanki Aashiq, Bhai Army walo bas kardo thoda Khuda ka karo, Haram Khoro Bakhsh do Pakistan ko.

Back
Top Bottom