What's new

The Great purge within Pakistan and Pakistan Army by Bajwa and Co

@maverick1977
any update.. I heard that the reconciliation is in discussion.
Now, 5000 officers' resignation letters are lying around in the Military Secretary branch.

If I start smoking, I will definitely consult you coz what you smoke truly gives the feeling of “out of this world”.

1. 5000 officers mean roughly 4-5 Corps level formations which is 40-45% of Army wanting to go home.

2. FIU is not sleeping that 5000 or even 5 officers are colluding to join hands and form a mutiny, while here 5000 officers have “ba-jamaat” sent their resignation letters without the notice of their commanding officers and FIU.

3. An officer is lucky if MS Dte gives a hint to him where he will be posted next and here MS Dte is shown as a journalistic printing press where all the information is shared openly with media and thrown out to public.

THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR
Letter of resignation CANNOT be sent directly addressed to Ms Dte, it has to be sent and approved by the CO, then follows a chain of command upwards.

If such a Level of treason was occurring in the army, there would be Chaos everywhere in military and officers would be charged with mutiny and deaths by bullets.

Folks, Sad news everywhere in Pakistan, i am loosing hope, holding myself by a thread, pls read this below.

My friend a senior army officer at Brigadier level on condition of anonymity said it

“ they (bajwa and co) are hunting for Imran Khan supporters in the army, literally hunting man, 2200 officers, retired and serving implicated so far, from dismissals, admonishment, retirement packages taken away and some severe i cannot share details on”

To me they are making army noora, purge is not only for pakistanis but for pakistani army.. so sad and angry, Bajwa and co ruling through fear.
He said that, “The Emperor has lost it completely “ meaning bajwa lost his brains and is fuming

😤😤😤😫😩😩🙁🙁
My friends, my course mates, my cousins, and my friends of friends serving in the Army at prestigious command and posts send their condolences to your source in the Army.

Bajwa has left the position of authority and enjoying retired life meaning he had no political ambitions so why don’t you use your brain before starting a laughable thread of some Tom dick Harry’s imaginary story.

@maverick1977
any update.. I heard that the reconciliation is in discussion.
Now, 5000 officers' resignation letters are lying around in the Military Secretary branch.

That is true, although 5000 is a high number, i have heard 200 plus…

my brother is one of them at the rank of Brig… MS is pressurizing him to take it back… but he is of the opinion that better to leave and have a honorable exit…

Last edited:
officers.
army is a different breed. the institution and country come first before the political affiliation
That's absolutely correct.
Army is a different breed.
Institution is first
As for country ...

یہ ملک تمہارا ہے
ہم ہیں خواہ مخواہ اس میں

For those of you in the army what the recourse is there for an officer when an Illegal order is given? Something that violates the constitution or is haram like shooting/raping women and children? Killing an innocent patriotic journalist? Trying to kill a former PM? I assume one would report this above the immediate CO? But if the order comes right from the COAS, other than resignation what course would this person have? And would that resignation lead to a court martial?

Now that the leadership (Bajwa and co) has admitted that they’ve been knee deep in politics, it’d be interesting what their juniors ambitions will be going forward.

Quite clear in the oath that they take that they will not take part in political activities. Even Jinnah took the boys to task.

If such a Level of treason was occurring in the army,

Sorry, but only in effed up minds is a resignation considered treason. Don't care whether you agree with their reasons or not but they are not betraying any oath.

meaning he had no political ambitions

Or it could mean he wasn't able to get whatever he wanted. And/Or he felt confident that the next crop will continue his policies.

Sorry, but only in effed up minds is a resignation considered treason. Don't care whether you agree with their reasons or not but they are not betraying any oath.
Do I have to spell out everything. Resignation by itself isn't treason, An en mass resignation gives rise or has background of a conspiracy leading to treason/mutiny as it means meetings and coordination took place on an agenda. Lastly, FIU's task is to be on look out for such setups.
Or it could mean he wasn't able to get whatever he wanted. And/Or he felt confident that the next crop will continue his policies.
Lol, Bajwa has God like status on PDF who based on accusations, has his hand in everything and you say he achieved nothing. Go argue with a PDF member who thinks every negative happening in Pakistan is related to Bajwa to see how much Bajwa has achieved. I can tag them but you can find them easily spewing hate and writing crappy posts repeatedly. Be sure to have a taste for conspiracy theories before you engage them coz you will be in one hell of a wild ride there on.

This thread 😂. 2200 people, 5000 officers…. You guys have tired Bajwa into some sort of Jinpachi Machima character 😂

EE528D26-6271-4F11-9666-C199776C67B8.gif

This country is fuked up by this traitor begairat bajwa and co. no institution is working on merit but to please these mother sellers matric fail generals , the damages is so intense that it would take decades to fix , harami bastards destroyed the society morally, people are now not trusting on judges & constitution so called pillars of the country

This thread 😂. 2200 people, 5000 officers…. You guys have tired Bajwa into some sort of Jinpachi Machima character 😂

View attachment 908072
I said to OP in the start that this is usual hogwash by PTI partisans because his only source is "Trust me bro" however all these minions continued to plague the forum with unfounded nonsense. These are the very same people who were going to bring 200 billion dollars of looted wealth to Pakistan.

Some Advisors and a Senior Moderator have mentioned in this thread that 'army is a different breed", ' institution and country come first before the political affiliation' and 'even during Gen Zia era the Army didn't look for pro Bhutto officers'. The gist of this was that Army does not persecute officers based on the political affiliations. Did I get it right?

Now we have publicly available information that son of a Retd. Major General was
court marshalled for writing a simple letter.

There are many examples of persecution of retired officers based on their political beliefs only in year 2022;
HERE , Here , Here , here and Here . Now what happened to active duty officers during that glorious period would probably never be known. And the civilians which were picked-up on Vigo's and taken to local Sector Office for de-briefings are in thousands.

Would any Advisor, Think Tank or Senior Moderator like to enlighten us here ?

if someone forgets that he is currently serving but starts actively participating in politics in person or on social media then he will get a reprimand by his senior accompanied by a court martial and will be let go if he cant help himself.
Does it apply to chiefs, DG ISI etc.,
You don't resign your commission over politics. Otherwise the entire army would have resigned post 1971 war, half the army would have quit during the MRD movement, another half during Musharraf's reign and another half when operations were started in the FATA. Army's stance now is that they will not side with anyone on the political side any more so what are these officers resigning over? That their Khan sahib should be brought back to power? Are we kidding ourselves?
Attacked occurred on army personnel during Bhutto's arrest (minuscule). During Musharraf's reign, there was plenty of internal resistance (Brig Ali Khan etc).
The hatred/distance between army & public grew and diminished from 2001-2014.
Now, people are openly swearing army and distributing sweets on bajwa's dismissal.
It is an organic and natural progression. If it is nothing, please ignore the public sentiments.

The same rhetoric of 'apolitical' in 2008 and before.
How come Swati is still arrested over tweets, but PDM/PTM members not? Governor who has no rule over SHO, can direct Chief Secretary. Courts are arbitrators.

Frankly, anyone resigning their commission over politics should be court-martialed to ensure that for posterity sake,
it can be the unknown personal reason, but won't debate.
If I start smoking, I will definitely consult you coz what you smoke truly gives the feeling of “out of this world”.
My threshold is very low, tea is enough for me.
Letter of resignation CANNOT be sent directly addressed to Ms Dte, it has to be sent and approved by the CO, then follows a chain of command upwards.
I doubted that too but didn't add as 5000 means that they have a union-like system or, as you said a conspiracy where people have met, discussed, etc.
Lol, Bajwa has God like status on PDF who based on accusations, has his hand in everything and you say he achieved nothing.
Each person is made to believe that he is the king by iblees. Does the onus lie on him? Doesn't matter who loads (somewhat guilty) but who fires is the culprit.

The result will be the same again.
I have heard that the year will change,
the birds will be the same,
the hunter's net will be the same,
the ruler, the same poverty, the same murderer, the same usurper,
tell me in how many years will our condition change.
Urdu Globe

Do I have to spell out everything. Resignation by itself isn't treason, An en mass resignation gives rise or has background of a conspiracy leading to treason/mutiny as it means meetings and coordination took place on an agenda. Lastly, FIU's task is to be on look out for such setups.

Nope. Sorry, but that's not how it works. Resignation is not the same as attempting a takeover or disobeying orders. There's no treason or mutiny here. Nor is there a conspiracy b/c they don't have any political aims & are not committing a crime.

Next time, learn what these words mean before throwing them around.

You can, however, argue this will lower morale & cripple the army so they should be court-martialled for their stupidity.

Lol, Bajwa has God like status on PDF who based on accusations, has his hand in everything and you say he achieved nothing. Go argue with a PDF member who thinks every negative happening in Pakistan is related to Bajwa to see how much Bajwa has achieved. I can tag them but you can find them easily spewing hate and writing crappy posts repeatedly. Be sure to have a taste for conspiracy theories before you engage them coz you will be in one hell of a wild ride there on.

Am I supposed to care? I didn't say he achieved nothing. You're putting words into my mouth. Not a good look.

If you had read it properly, you would have realized I was offering alternative explanations.
I also said something else in addition to the fact that he may not have got what he wanted. Perhaps you should go back & read it. Fact is that one of those things could be true.

Back
Top Bottom