What's new

The Great purge within Pakistan and Pakistan Army by Bajwa and Co

According to Adil Raja from Corp commander meeting, corp commanders told Bajwa that rank and file have refused to fire on Pakistanis citizens. Also Azam Swati, Arshad Sharif and IK assassination attempt getting to everyone. As usual it’s the captains and lieutenants and majors who save Pakistan from enemies, internal and external.
If true, the biggest wake-up call is not for the Corp commanders that soldiers refused something so heinous, rather for the Qaum that such an order should be touted.

is this guy even reliable or just pro PTI so everyone decided to follow him unconditionally
Not sure on his reliability but it seems what he’s saying has some basis from others also. SS gone to London on personal trip, holiday announced, not a word from ISPR about CC conference.

is this guy even reliable or just pro PTI so everyone decided to follow him unconditionally
Not sure on his reliability but it seems what he’s saying has some basis from others also. SS gone to London on personal trip, holiday announced, not a word from ISPR about CC conference.

The Major General whom Imran accused has not been removed. This means army high command stands behind the Major General and owns his actions.

Distrust between nation and army is worse than mutiny. On top of that, a convicted criminal is giving input in appointing next army chief. Never thought army will come to this.

Since when is an accusation enough to demand a resignation?

Since when is an accusation enough to demand a resignation?
Suspension? When they refuse to even allow the investigation to take place that raises a lot more suspicion.

Don’t have to believe Khan, open the investigation and if Khan accusations turn out to be baseless, charge him. I am not a law expert but I am sure Pakistan has laws against false accusations.

Suspension? When they refuse to even allow the investigation to take place that raises a lot more suspicion.

Don’t have to believe Khan, open the investigation and if Khan accusations turn out to be baseless, charge him. I am not a law expert but I am sure Pakistan has laws against false accusations.

Please keep in mind that what IK is demanding now will be done by others when IK is back in power. Think about that for a moment.

Please keep in mind that what IK is demanding now will be done by others when IK is back in power. Think about that for a moment.
I did and why will it matter? If you file a FIR, there will be an investigation. If it turns out you made the whole thing up , you will face the consequences. People who are accusing Khan of making things up should assist him in filing that FIR. If no connection found, they get to call him a liar and fraud.

I did and why will it matter? If you file a FIR, there will be an investigation. If it turns out you made the whole thing up , you will face the consequences. People who are accusing Khan of making things up should assist him in filing that FIR. If no connection found, they get to call him a liar and fraud.

Because IK is demanding resignations based on only accusations he is making at this point, which is simply wrong, and premature without evidence evaluated by investigation.

Leaving the front but not the background , secretly control behind the scene.
Yup. All key appointments like DG ISI, select Corp commanders et al are his yes men.

Because IK is demanding resignations based on only accusations he is making at this point, which is simply wrong, and premature without evidence evaluated by investigation.
No one is stopping the Traitor to suspend the general. Even if you don’t suspend why stop the FIR?

That’s how it works, you name the people who you suspect and police investigate. Do you not understand the simple part? They are stopping the police to even name the person.

Someone attacks you and you go the police station and they refuse to even right the name down who you think was behind the attack? Can’t make it more clear

lol, the first step is investigation and then evidence is presented.
No one is stopping the Traitor to suspend the general. Even if you don’t suspend why stop the FIR?

That’s how it works, you name the people who you suspect and police investigate. Do you not understand the simple part? They are stopping the police to even name the person.

Someone attacks you and you go the police station and they refuse to even right the name down who you think was behind the attack? Can’t make it more clear
yup ! i was about to write this to "biased" thick brain the same thing. he is missing that part, saved me some strain of writing to imbeciles...

lol, the first step is investigation and then evidence is presented.

yup ! i was about to write this to "biased" thick brain the same thing. he is missing that part, saved me some strain of writing to imbeciles...

So you BOTH agree that IK has no basis to demand resignations before the other steps are taken. Q.E.D. :D

(Unless he is doing so to simply discredit any investigation results preemptively, to rile up his thick-headed supporters even further.)

So you BOTH agree that IK has no basis to demand resignations before the other steps are taken. Q.E.D. :D

(Unless he is doing so to simply discredit any investigation results preemptively, to rile up his thick-headed supporters even further.)
Man, you refuse to use your brain. Fine , don’t resign or suspend. But, why stop the FIR.

You want to reply to that or will keep repeating why Khan is asking resignation.

Back
Top Bottom