What's new

The Great purge within Pakistan and Pakistan Army by Bajwa and Co

All PTI can think of is dividing the Army and dividing the Country.

And corruption of other parties and of army made whardhee useless !

seems more interested in their control of Pakistani politics instead of defending the awam.

And I was fervent supporter of Pak Army since my childhood czuse my grand dad was in army,

i am
And corruption of other parties and of army made whardhee useless !

seems more interested in their control of Pakistani politics instead of defending the awam.

And I was fervent supporter of Pak Army since my childhood czuse my grand dad was in army,
i am a supporter too but have become against anyone above Brigadier as a establishment, who are there to make money as a mafia or likeminded corrupt dogs.

جنرل باجوہ ایک بار پھر آرمی چیف،وائس چیف آف آرمی سٹاف عاصم منیر؟ | Shahzad Hussian Butt Vlog |GNN​

The Major General whom Imran accused has not been removed. This means army high command stands behind the Major General and owns his actions.

Distrust between nation and army is worse than mutiny. On top of that, a convicted criminal is giving input in appointing next army chief. Never thought army will come to this.

Leaving the front but not the background , secretly control behind the scene.

This.

Pakistanis are in first phase of independence struggle right now, the brown colonials are going to create an illusion of freedom and still influence/maintain status quo from the shadows. Just like British left Kashmir as bone of contention b/w India & Pakistan.

I am an optimist but I think the amount of mess Pakistan is in right now, it requires deep cleaning, there is no other way. Delaying treatment of cancer leads to amputation/removal of an organ.

There is no progress/peace/prosperity or economy growth with true and swift justice. I don't see any justice happening right now, are Nawaz/Zardari/corrupt dynastic politicians/handlers are punished for their crimes, corruption and extrajudicial killings? No.-- Is there an IK assassination attempt FIR registered according to names provided by Imran Khan? No.

If you believe that they are going to fix themselves on their own, you're in delusion. A sitting senator was stripped naked, tortured, top journalist Arshad Shareef killed, assassination attempt on IK.. You think they'd back out this easily?

Pakistanis are due for a rude awakening.

Last edited:
There’s rumors that it all good. Some sense knocked in to Bajwa. Inshallah elections being decided soon. Army backing off. I hope it’s true, let’s see

There’s rumors that it all good. Some sense knocked in to Bajwa. Inshallah elections being decided soon. Army backing off. I hope it’s true, let’s see

Truck ki batti hai mere bhai.

Kiya FIR reigstered hogayi Imran Khan ki? Kiya 3 logon ka naam likhay gaye us mein? Sab bakwas hai. Assassination attempt is not a joke, we're talking about biggest political party in Pakistan that unites all provinces.. and the person leading the party is shot 4 times, yet miraculously survived (Alhamdolillah), agar itnay aram se azaadi mil jati toe British kay khilaf 100 saal zaleel na hoty sub-continent mein

lol- they are in do-or-die mode
just tried to kill IK- you don't re-engage with a man you just tried to kill

I love Pakistan to death but I swear I have started to dislike em as an institution (I know its vital for our security but till its reformed and de politicized, its going to hurt Pakistan more than others) for what they are and have done to my Pakistani people ,

According to Adil Raja from Corp commander meeting, corp commanders told Bajwa that rank and file have refused to fire on Pakistanis citizens. Also Azam Swati, Arshad Sharif and IK assassination attempt getting to everyone. As usual it’s the captains and lieutenants and majors who save Pakistan from enemies, internal and external.

According to Adil Raja from Corp commander meeting, corp commanders told Bajwa that rank and file have refused to fire on Pakistanis citizens. Also Azam Swati, Arshad Sharif and IK assassination attempt getting to everyone. As usual it’s the captains and lieutenants and majors who save Pakistan from enemies, internal and external.

I really hope what you’re saying is true.

Got a link to the video?

Back
Top Bottom