What's new

The Great purge within Pakistan and Pakistan Army by Bajwa and Co

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221106-022328_Quora.jpg
    Screenshot_20221106-022328_Quora.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 13
Is this guy really ex ISI chief?

not shuja. he was more of the same. he was in court room getting khoon baha for RD. us nay apnay benefits cancel karanay hain. holding RD would have given us leverage to get Afiya out. see how Israel used leverage to get Jonathan Pollard out. but to quote the late AJ, yeh generals duffers hain. Even if she is/was a terrorist let her have her day in court. habeas corpus.

No state control=\ foreign armed groups storming the place, making camps, attacking Americans through our side of the border, using it to as a base for drug production and extortion hub to fund their fighting elsewhere , killing local leaders and systematically replacing them

1. Troops =/ innocent civilians. Faujis sign up for their job, civilians don't most of their situation is out of control.
2. Drug production was in Afghanistan, Pakistan gov officials were complicit in border smuggling in Afghanistan and Iran.
3. Kidnapping money made its bank mostly in Karachi. PPP and MQM were in on this too.

No one cared about FATA for 60-70 odd year's, that's why it was always smuggling, kidnapping zone of the country where no state law applied , even that never changed anything- till foreign fighters showed up, that's when there's no choice but to confront either you confront the legitimate security risks or the Americans go into fata themselves like they were in Afghanistan - akin to Vietnam war and Cambodia

Yes because FATA was designed to be that way, it was an autonomous region which was agreed upon in 1947. You can argue about the security risks, however as noted in the TCM series the failure and complicity of the Pakistan Army to prevent civillian casualties will always leave holes and pockets of hatred. This is why there has been an insurgency in Balochistan for the past 70 years and the insurgency in Waziristan doesn't seem to end.

"We will teach our children to take revenge"

Yes because FATA was designed to be that way, it was an autonomous region which was agreed upon in 1947. You can argue about the security risks, however as noted in the TCM series the failure and complicity of the Pakistan Army to prevent civillian casualties will always leave holes and pockets of hatred. This is why there has been an insurgency in Balochistan for the past 70 years and the insurgency in Waziristan doesn't seem to end.

"We will teach our children to take revenge"

It's near impossible to completely avoid civilian casualties in COIN warfare, at the very least locals will face challenges.

The aim is to minimise casualties as much as possible and streamline the process.

not shuja. he was more of the same. he was in court room getting khoon baha for RD. us nay apnay benefits cancel karanay hain. holding RD would have given us leverage to get Afiya out. see how Israel used leverage to get Jonathan Pollard out. but to quote the late AJ, yeh generals duffers hain. Even if she is/was a terrorist let her have her day in court. habeas corpus.
The reason why Afia will never be repatriated is because these jurnails will be stripped naked yet again since they were responsible for her rendition in the first place...She was picked up by ISI along with her children outside her Karachi home and handed over to their American daddies.

These traitors are duffer but not in all instances...they are very shrewd when it comes to their survival.

It's near impossible to completely avoid civilian casualties in COIN warfare, at the very least locals will face challenges.

The aim is to minimise casualties as much as possible and streamline the process.

What has happened has happened. Now Pakistan is facing the consequence as the Waziristan insurgency is ongoing and since Taliban is sheltering TTP, the terror attacks are up about 50%. Like the TCM video said they will teach their kids revenge and the problem isn’t going to get solved.

“For Pakistan, the perils of a militant regime in Kabul have become unmistakably clear as the country has witnessed a mindboggling 51% increase in the number of terrorist attacks in a single year since the Taliban takeover," the PIPS wrote in its report.”

What were they bombing then?

The Chenegai airstrike was the catalyst to TTP. The group was formed not immediately after but a few years after

The Chenegai airstrike was the catalyst to TTP. The group was formed not immediately after but a few years after
I thought the campaign in ex-FATA started due to the presence of TTP, if TTP was created as a result of it, then what was the initial campaign against?

I thought the campaign in ex-FATA started due to the presence of TTP, if TTP was created as a result of it, then what was the initial campaign against?

Presence of foreign fighters and AQ.

Folks, Sad news everywhere in Pakistan, i am loosing hope, holding myself by a thread, pls read this below.

My friend a senior army officer at Brigadier level on condition of anonymity said it

“ they (bajwa and co) are hunting for Imran Khan supporters in the army, literally hunting man, 2200 officers, retired and serving implicated so far, from dismissals, admonishment, retirement packages taken away and some severe i cannot share details on”

To me they are making army noora, purge is not only for pakistanis but for pakistani army.. so sad and angry, Bajwa and co ruling through fear.
He said that, “The Emperor has lost it completely “ meaning bajwa lost his brains and is fuming

😤😤😤😫😩😩🙁🙁
I very recently saw this video. Not sure how accurate it is or all of what he says is politically motivated.

Foreign fighters(AQ, Chechens, Uzbeks) started coming into FATA from Afghanistan in 2002. When PA entered FATA and demanded they hand over the foreign fighters, the local tribesmen weren’t having it and the beef started. This is actually how the TTP came into being.

Pashtun tribesmen culture or Pashtunwali doesn’t allow them to hand over someone in their sanctuary even if it is a bharti rapist...

Anyways, they refused, and PA told them Americans are going to be pissed. Local tribesmen said we don’t give a ****.

This carried on for few years till the Americans carried out air strikes and the local tribesmen set their targets on PA because they didn’t get involved in the beef.

Tribesmen thought PA were gonna be on some ride or die shit, but PA didn’t oblige.

That sums it up in simple terms.

Back
Top Bottom