What's new

The Great purge within Pakistan and Pakistan Army by Bajwa and Co

He is leaving in November. Will he have that much clout?

IF what you’re saying is true.
What if at last moment some tragedy happens
And for national security he's given an extension??

Don't count your chicken until they hatch

Folks, Sad news everywhere in Pakistan, i am loosing hope, holding myself by a thread, pls read this below.

My friend a senior army officer at Brigadier level on condition of anonymity said it

“ they (bajwa and co) are hunting for Imran Khan supporters in the army, literally hunting man, 2200 officers, retired and serving implicated so far, from dismissals, admonishment, retirement packages taken away and some severe i cannot share details on”

To me they are making army noora, purge is not only for pakistanis but for pakistani army.. so sad and angry, Bajwa and co ruling through fear.
He said that, “The Emperor has lost it completely “ meaning bajwa lost his brains and is fuming

😤
😤
😤
😫
😩
😩
🙁
🙁

Civilians and Soldiers are alike being destroyed by Pakistanis themselves!

Seeing Imran Khan living in this condition now in in Zaman Park Lahore is extremely sad.

@maverick1977
any update.. I heard that the reconciliation is in discussion.
Now, 5000 officers' resignation letters are lying around in the Military Secretary branch.

Most of what Adil raja had disclosed been proven true circumstantially.
Major was that dirty Harry was given 5 days to stop PMIK March and he was shot at in 3 days.
His info about continuation of bajwa policy are also correct.
Arshad sharif assasination info has been correct.

The Major General whom Imran accused has not been removed. This means army high command stands behind the Major General and owns his actions.

Distrust between nation and army is worse than mutiny. On top of that, a convicted criminal is giving input in appointing next army chief. Never thought army will come to this.
Why so many of us were totally devoid of any brains 🧠 🤔
It is a serious question.
We even ignored crimes against East Pakistani Bengalis.

Folks, Sad news everywhere in Pakistan, i am loosing hope, holding myself by a thread, pls read this below.

My friend a senior army officer at Brigadier level on condition of anonymity said it

“ they (bajwa and co) are hunting for Imran Khan supporters in the army, literally hunting man, 2200 officers, retired and serving implicated so far, from dismissals, admonishment, retirement packages taken away and some severe i cannot share details on”

To me they are making army noora, purge is not only for pakistanis but for pakistani army.. so sad and angry, Bajwa and co ruling through fear.
He said that, “The Emperor has lost it completely “ meaning bajwa lost his brains and is fuming

😤😤😤😫😩😩🙁🙁
yea sure.
:omghaha::omghaha:
even during Gen Zia era the Army didn't look for pro Bhutto officers.
army is a different breed. the institution and country come first before the political affiliation,. I hate to break it to PTI Fanbase, no officer will put his political affiliation before his duty to his organization.

only and only if someone forgets that he is currently serving but starts actively participating in politics in person or on social media then he will get a reprimand by his senior accompanied by a court martial and will be let go if he cant help himself.

I hate to break it to PTI Fanbase, no officer will put his political affiliation before his duty to his organization.

One more thing:
You seems to be very familiar with inner working of Pakistan Army. I'd love your comments on these events: HERE , Here , Here , here and Here .

Are above mentioned events are examples of 'not persecuting based of political affiliations'?

Last edited:
All soldiers who support PTI should resign that way only PDM supporters
in Army will face TTP and LOC bullets.

It's the best way to get rid of donkeys.
You don't resign your commission over politics. Otherwise the entire army would have resigned post 1971 war, half the army would have quit during the MRD movement, another half during Musharraf's reign and another half when operations were started in the FATA. Army's stance now is that they will not side with anyone on the political side any more so what are these officers resigning over? That their Khan sahib should be brought back to power? Are we kidding ourselves?

yea sure.
:omghaha::omghaha:
even during Gen Zia era the Army didn't look for pro Bhutto officers.
army is a different breed. the institution and country come first before the political affiliation,. I hate to break it to PTI Fanbase, no officer will put his political affiliation before his duty to his organization.

only and only if someone forgets that he is currently serving but starts actively participating in politics in person or on social media then he will get a reprimand by his senior accompanied by a court martial and will be let go if he cant help himself.
Thank you for putting some sanity in this thread. Frankly, anyone resigning their commission over politics should be court-martialed to ensure that for posterity sake, political affiliations don't impact the workings of our national security organizations.

One more thing:
You seems to be very familiar with inner working pf Pakistan Army. I'd love your comments on these events: HERE , Here , Here , here and Here .

Are above mentioned events are examples of 'not persecuting based of political affiliations'?
Apples and oranges. Serving and retired military officers are two different things.

Donkeys left behind while the cowards run? Nice!

You don't resign your commission over politics. Otherwise the entire army would have resigned post 1971 war, half the army would have quit during the MRD movement, another half during Musharraf's reign and another half when operations were started in the FATA. Army's stance now is that they will not side with anyone on the political side any more so what are these officers resigning over? That their Khan sahib should be brought back to power? Are we kidding ourselves?

So you are admitting that Army interfered in Politics, they have broken their oath and should
be tried for treason.

Donkeys left behind while the cowards run? Nice!

Not cowards, why should they fight for PDM and corrupt Generals. I call those people that
have resigned smart.

this post deserves to be marked as a the most stupid and funny post of the year.

and people thought the patwaris were brainless morons.
sadly some PTI fans are setting new records in embarrassing stupidity and there are still 4 days to go till this year ends.

You seems to be very familiar with inner working of Pakistan Army. I'd love your comments on these events: HERE , Here , Here , here and Here .

Apples and oranges. Serving and retired military officers are two different things.

I think I did not understand your comment here. Would you like to elaborate on it plz?

Senior Moderator here said that Army does not persecute based on the political affiliation and I mentioned several examples to the contrary in my reply. Now your take on this is 'Apples and oranges. Serving and retired military officers are two different things.'.

So Army does persecute retired officers based on their political affiliations?

Last edited:
Army's stance now is that they will not side with anyone on the political side any more so what are these officers resigning over? That their Khan sahib should be brought back to power? Are we kidding ourselves?

Except that this regime is run totally by military backing without an ounce of public support.

Hounding of political activists like Swati is done by thugs in ISI.

The recent episode in Punjab of the CS being made to sign a notification by certain individuals point to a grand level interference not even seen during days of Musharraf.

"Not side with anyone".....what a joke !!!

Back
Top Bottom