What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Turkey cancelled the program with Israel.
Do you think Azeri brothers delivered it for "life tests" , to gain experience ?

I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised either.
Maybe it wasn't com[;etely cancelled, wouldn't be the first time TSK used something they did not officially purchas right?

Stop provoking the members dude.

There is no such as ting as north Kurdistan. It's called Turkiye and we Kurds belong it. As being a Kurdish, i demand you stop acting like this.

12651279_1032839430122680_2377369402178041264_n.png

This soldier murdered by pkk yesterday(My Allah c.c. may accept his shaheed insAllah)
. He is a Kurdish just like me. And he gave his soul for his own country while fighting against kafir army pkk with his bros shoulder to shoulder. I hope we will not see your pollution here again.
Then tell your people to stop provoking iranians on the Azeri issue by calling iranian lands names that doesn't exist in history

Then tell your people to stop provoking iranians on the Azeri issue by calling iranian lands names that doesn't exist in history

Is that parallel to the discussion that Macedonia is banned , cause it is indeed MACEDONIA !
But small bankruptcy GREECE wanted to declare war against Macedonia and it is international accepted as FYR of Macedonia.

Is there a Türkiye contribution ?

Bro. Surprise :

Georgia prepares to ship the first lot of armored personnel carrier to Saudi Arabia - Azeridefence |Azeridefence

The first 12 units of “Didgori” vehicles will be exported to Saudi Arabia on Saturday – January 30.

Kisacasi istersek oyariz.

1988-94 da Özal yan cizmese idi Karadayinin KKK döneminde "United Türk Azeri Devleti" olacakti.
Hersey hazirdi. BU GERCEKTIR. PKK da asla dogamayacakti.

Özal maalesef satti.

O yillar Balkan Savasi yillari ve Sovyetlerin dagildigi yillar idi. Fokus orda idi ve biz Karabaga SOYKIRIMI önlemek icin girecektik.

Source ? :tup:

Our DNA is compatible with all Turkic DNA's , beside them with European clans who used RUNES... and some far eastern URAL-ALTAY, that counts.
try to read History.

Maybe you are so called German- Arien FARSI ?

My last sentence to you .

Post me FACTS about "your" Special Forces who eliminated more than 1000 terrorists,
without bombing cities with a kill ratio better than 1: 15 ?

What happened in Ramadi, Felluca, Hallepo, Homs or your favorite Grozny ?
Areal bombing in own territory - killing innocents and homicide .

Zombie towns . It would be a eye wink for us . BUT WE ARE ACCEPTING RULES

حمل جنازه های ارتش ترکیه بروی تانک

military bodies on the tank

You are in a very wrong place to make Persian propaganda...

View attachment 292197

We are with our Turkic brothers no matter what.

Very laughed .Azarbaijan is part of Iran Unfortunately humble people of this country less 500 years that become Turkish In the past, the people of Iran For Azerbaijan defeated Ottoman I know you read history Azarbaijani people have known their Iranian Northern Kurdish part of Iran's soil and race will It take Our people now are fighting in amed {diarbakr}
dersim (Tunceli :tsk: )
Module:Turkish Insurgency Detailed Map/doc - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

حمل جنازه های ارتش ترکیه بروی تانک

military bodies on the tank

Very laughed .Azarbaijan is part of Iran Unfortunately humble people of this country less 500 years that become Turkish In the past, the people of Iran For Azerbaijan defeated Ottoman I know you read history Azarbaijani people have known their Iranian Northern Kurdish part of Iran's soil and race will It take Our people now are fighting in amed {diarbakr}
dersim (Tunceli :tsk: )
Module:Turkish Insurgency Detailed Map/doc - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No need me to argue with an PKK sympatizan, you will be terminated soon enough.

No need me to argue with an PKK sympatizan, you will be terminated soon enough.
we will see :angel:

Unfortunately we do not any military aid to PKK
But the ineptitude of this government one day ends Now were hunting on day the Turkish soldiers But you waiting for anti-tank will take you on fire The military equipment

we will see :angel:

Thousands of your fellow rats have already seen.

Instead of posting old videos with false captions maybe you should watch more news? Oh, right, you can't, because you live in a sh1thole which has no real news media so all you can do is watch propaganda and become brainwashed. How sad.

@cabatli_53 Can you clean this rat please

Last edited:
Now that was Turkey sh1thole Your cities are not influence independent of government ,Our cities are safe Do you know why Because the map of Turkey dragged by English (With pencil :haha: ) His plan designed by other country that nothing could be better

Back
Top Bottom