What's new

The beginning of TR public turning against Iran because of support of PKK

Interest. If you don't know the dynamics of this word then you really should not indulge yourself in the complicated world of politics.

You see safeguarding one's interests does NOT mean resistance of an other nation's. Each country goes after it is own military, political and above all economic interests. In more times than one a country's interests crosses path with another's, some are opposite others are the same. I hope I made myself clear.

My tongue cannot be hold. When your president supports Iraqi invasion ( which was rejected by parliament only a few votes more) Libyan intervention, syrian terrorism. When your president succumbed into US plans. When US and Israel are planning to divide Turkey, your president still think about bashar assad.

When these things happen, i start to question morality of actions of Turkish State. Mosamania, you are living in Saudi Arabia. You may not have courage to judge the actions of your imperials. But me as a Mongol from Central Asia is savage, doesnt recognize my government true to my roots. Therefore i despise them.

Abdülhamit is turning in his grave seeing those hand to hand with Jews.

Please don't talk without knowledge, Brazil and Turkey were the only nations voted against sanctions. If you look closely to date of radar base anouncment it is few days after ''rumors'' Karayılan's capture and release from Iran.

Rusya’dan rest: İran’a yaptırımı tanımıyoruz

Rusya Dışişleri Bakanlığı Sözcüsü, “Bu yaptırımlar tek taraflı ve uluslararası hukuka aykırıdır. ABD kanunlarının tüm dünyada yayılmasına karşıyız” dedi

Ordu Alarmda

Rus basınına göre Moskova, Batı’nın Suriye ve İran’a Türkiye üzerinden müdahale edeceği inancıyla Türkiye sınırına yakın birlikleri birinci derecede savaş konumuna getirmiş, Karadeniz’deki Rus donanmasında da faaliyet başlamıştı. Ayrıca, askeri personelin kışladan çıkarak Türk sınırına yakın arazide mevzilenmeye başladığı haberi verilmişti.

Back
Top Bottom