What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

143597.jpg

interesting avatar my dear.. you ppl seem very impressed by fire.. where does this fire love come from ?

@henaselakesan
Now that was Turkey sh1thole Your cities are not influence independent of government ,Our cities are safe Do you know why Because the map of Turkey dragged by English (With pencil :haha: ) His plan designed by other country that nothing could be better

seriously how old are you? 15?

where is the pencil my idiotic friend? wtf? are you blind? this map is created by war and blood..

we have no streight lines like the ones in Iran :

afghanistan border there you can see huge lines..
look at the border to iraq basrah and kuwait there are streight line my laughing maron..

but I belive you wont see it and find another idiotic thing to bark about..

just go home and play with your holy fire..

Attachments

• afghaniranborder.jpg
    afghaniranborder.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
  • iraqirankuwait.jpg
    iraqirankuwait.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you I was surprised your knowledge Turks close to the Mongols :sarcastic:

Persians and Arabs is close!!! :cuckoo:
neither u do the closest DNA genetic for Persians are arabs

In all honesty the closest ethnic groups to Persians and other Iranian ethnic groups are Anatolian and Azeri Turks, though the latter tend to be closer to Caucasian people. These groups can be clustered around the same genetic category. Genetically speaking there is a world of difference between Arabs and Persians.

PKK sympathizer wont last long on the forum. You will be gone within the next couple days, the next couple hours if the mods react quicker then usual.

@henaselakesan

Didn't anyone warn you to never attempt to do PKK related propaganda to provoke Turkish members in Turkey section of PDF ? Threatening the Turkish Republic with using PKK arguments just deserve a pure penalty in this section... Multiple warning issued for trolling + PKK propaganda + PKK avatar + Provocation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brothers, Flash News !

60 PKK killed + 7 captured alive in the basement of an apartment in Cizre !

Allahiniza Kurban beee !!!

@henaselakesan

Didn't anyone warn you to never attempt to do PKK related propaganda to provoke Turkish members in Turkey section of PDF ? Threatening the Turkish Republic with using PKK arguments just deserve a pure penalty in this section... Multiple warning issued for trolling + PKK propaganda + PKK avatar + Provocation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brothers, Flash News !

Good news but I really don't understand this captured alive part... Just shot away... These scums don't deserve take a single breathe

@henaselakesan

Brothers, Flash News !

Is that from the building where there were supposedly high ranking pkk rats or a different basement?

Good news but I really don't understand this captured alive part... Just shot away... These scums don't deserve take a single breathe

It's allowed I posted it sometime ago, but, I don't see any trapped rats ?

Back
Top Bottom